(Topic ID: 194100)

Wanted: WWE Wrestlemania (Pro)

By Phbooms

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Phbooms.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 6 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - wanted

Wanted: WWE Wrestlemania (Pro)

Added: 2017-07-20 05:41:40 UTC • Ended: August 11th, 2017

Price

Wanted

Looking for a HUO WWE pro. Already owned a LE and the code is broken on it but works on the Pro model.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Phbooms's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Phbooms's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

York Haven, PA, US

#2 6 years ago

Headed to WWE Battleground today, my kids have fallen in love with WWE because of the LE i owned. When i bought the LE they knew who Hulk Hogan was and the Pro they knew nobody on it but now they know everybody on the Pro and want one.

#3 6 years ago

still looking for a HUO WWE pro. not looking to spend $5400 on a NIB that everybody quoted me when i only paid $5500 for a NIB LE(+$300 for shipping) earlier this year.

1 week later
#4 6 years ago

Anybody got any leads on one of these?

#6 6 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Just curious. What is broken on the LE codewise?

During Royal Rumble/Intercontinental and Heavyweight championship modes the upper gates are not coded right. Both modes the gates stay "open" and dont stop the ball to make it drop into the ring. On a Pro during both modes the gates stop the ball letting it drop to make the pins(5) during RR/IC and however many pins during heavyweight. I sent videos and emailed Stern and there response was they didnt know about it and that all the coders were working on new games.

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

That's such an F'ing bummer on multiple levels.
1) The fact you want a pro over an LE because one properly functions and the other doesn't... well that just sucks. It sounds like it wouldn't be massively hard to implement that code fix, regardless of who is working on what currently. Have one of the two freggin gates close!
2) WWE is one of the few games where the artwork is wildly unique between the pro and the LE, not because of different characters shown (GOT, SW, TWD...etc) but because the characters are from entirely different generations. One is current, and one is legends. I'm a legends guy at heart, but watch the current roster with my son. But if I was choosing on art alone, it's LE without question, and the fact you went LE 99% means you are a legends fan and you got a buggy game that "can't be" fixed due to workload.
Side note: my son and I watched WM18 hogan vs rock for dinner the other night. He loves hogan, we were at his shop during Wrestlemania weekend this year in Orlando, but I thought he would be so Team Rock for that match, given the recent matches with Cena, the Moana movie which he loves, and the fact hogan was a NWO heel for that match. He went all in on hogan and it was super cool. Now I think he would want an LE.
3) Its absolutely bull that you're getting quoted well over $5k for a NIB WWE Pro. I was quoted $5k for a pro right when GB was launched. I laughed audibly over the phone (with respect to the distributor). The game was already known as a dud back then and I was hoping there would be a discount for those actually willing to take that rotten egg home. Nope, guess not, so I bought 2 other used games instead. Now you're saying the Pro is still as high for NIB, maybe higher, and the LE's are basically the same price on the used market. Hilarious. Glad I cut off my search at that point. Picked up a nice HUO ST and RBION since, both for much less than WWE. If there are Pro's out there, AND the new AC/DC VE are going for less than SW which I've heard, I don't care if WWE is spike, a Pro should be $4k NIB... and there would still only be about 3 of us willing to buy.

im definitely a LE guy at heart but the Pro has all the new guys all over it that my sons love. The songs on the LE and Pro that arent wrestlers songs also feel out of place on the LE but match the Pro theme better. Really after looking at both the Pro table looks right compared to the LE because of all the fireworks and colors used on the playfield but both cabninets are nice and the gold trim is really good looking. The game is actually pretty fun and totally different feeling then anthying else. Just want to be able to make it to heavyweight championship and beat it or at least know i can based on code.

#10 6 years ago

Thanks for the offer silver_spinner but im looking for HUO. So the hunt continues...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Phbooms.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-wwe-wrestlemania-pro-2?tu=Phbooms and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.