Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by tp
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - wanted

wtb twd pro

Added: 2015-10-20 15:32:28 UTC • Ended: October 22nd, 2015

Price

Wanted

Looking for twd pro a really nice example. Would also like a good price. If you have one that fits this decription please lmk thanks. If within couple hours of n/e pa and I'll be in my car coming to pick up tonight.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are tp's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to tp's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Wilkes-Barre, PA, US

#2 8 years ago

Bump to the top cause I really wanna bring this pin home today.

#3 8 years ago

I would try Cointaker to see if he still has any new ones left.. Price would probably be close enough. I don't think he is that far from you.

#4 8 years ago

These games are still in production. I don't think you're going to find someone fire selling theirs "for a good price".

#5 8 years ago

I'm not looking for a fire price, just not a nib price cuz I'm 200 shy of that.

Quoted from markmon:These games are still in production. I don't think you're going to find someone fire selling theirs "for a good price".

#6 8 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

I would try Cointaker to see if he still has any new ones left.. Price would probably be close enough. I don't think he is that far from you.

That's what I was planning on but low and behold his are all gone. He had one just outta box I had my eye on also but it's gone too.

#7 8 years ago

Get your 'got' money here....bump....still looking. Also would be interested in st, or tfle, and some other titles from my wishlist. Thanks.

#8 8 years ago

Sorry we couldn't work out a deal as mine would have worked out great for you. Good luck with the search. Mines up in State College now at a guy who owns a record store and also has pins for people to play. Sounds like a neat setup.

#9 8 years ago

Yea I wanted yours bad, but couldn't secure the funds until a few days ago.

#10 8 years ago

TWD is one KILLER game; very hard and intense and lots to do really an awesome game

#11 8 years ago

looks like I'm going to pick up a tfle nib thurs morning. really had settled in on twd as my decision but was a couple hundred short. I hope I don't end up regretting this decision, but it is what it is.. if anyone wants to step up with an offer I can live with lmk by 6am as that's what time ill be in my car driving to pick up tfle. twd stock 42.......modded 45. can throw in a free whitewater rafting trip on Lehigh river redeemable anytime for family of 4.
lmk thanks tp.

#12 8 years ago

Looks like it's going to be tfle, although I do have an option of st pro when I get there. If anyone has opinions between the 2 please speak up....about a 4 hr ride so...

#13 8 years ago

I say Metallica Pro...You don't sound thrilled anout TFLE or ST Pro..

I would be worried about the leg wrinkling problems they had with TFLE.
ST Pro is a great game, better bash toy than TWD barn.
Sparky is one of the best bash toys ever IMHO. I felt the shot layout on TWD was similar to Metallica and Sparky was just that much better. Even though I'm a big TWD fan (and not a Metallica fan at all) Sparky stayed & TWD left.

#14 8 years ago

Star Trek pro; killer game, but neither one is as good as TWD

#15 8 years ago

I got that last twd from container and love it. I would wait and find the game....twd is simply amazing! Met is the next best thing, though I like twd better. Marco still had twd in Stock. I know of a new met pro new that could be bought.

#16 8 years ago
#17 8 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

I say Metallica Pro...You don't sound thrilled anout TFLE or ST Pro..
I would be worried about the leg wrinkling problems they had with TFLE.
ST Pro is a great game, better bash toy than TWD barn.
Sparky is one of the best bash toys ever IMHO. I felt the shot layout on TWD was similar to Metallica and Sparky was just that much better. Even though I'm a big TWD fan (and not a Metallica fan at all) Sparky stayed & TWD left.

thanks I already got Metallica great game

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-wtb-twd-pro and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.