Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 35 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by AirWolfNH
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - wanted

WTB - Transformers LE

Added: 2015-07-14 01:27:52 UTC • Ended: August 3rd, 2015

Price

Wanted

I'm looking to buy a Transformers LE, preferably the Decepticon version, but would consider any of the 3 LE versions. Would prefer something local in the New England area. I'm in southern New Hampshire.

Let me know if you have something you would like to sell.

Thanks!

Ron

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are AirWolfNH's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to AirWolfNH's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

Pelham, NH, US

Location not recognised by our GeoCoder. Please double check the city name and state. If the problem persists, please contact us.

#2 8 years ago

Check out Automated. They just cut the price on their remaining NIB LEs.

#3 8 years ago

Thanks. I have been talking to them. Just want to see if there are any HUO in the area before going that route.

#4 8 years ago

For their new price and what used ones are going for now, I would probably go for the NIB.

IMO, the only thing this machine needs are metal leg protectors (if not previously installed), Megatron fix (2 minute fix), and LED flashers (10 minutes to switch them out).

#5 8 years ago

If they are selling for $5800 shipped on eBay you should be able to get for low $5's for a direct buy and pick-up. You'll have a hard time finding a used one without wrinkled decals, so a NiB with Stern protectors from the start would be good buy.

#6 8 years ago
Quoted from luckymoey:

If they are selling for $5800 shipped on eBay you should be able to get for low $5's for a direct buy and pick-up. You'll have a hard time finding a used one without wrinkled decals, so a NiB with Stern protectors from the start would be good buy.

I think the issue is if you buy direct and pick it up, they have to charge you tax. It is a great price though, I think he had them listed at Pintastic for more.....lol

#7 8 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Check out Automated. They just cut the price on their remaining NIB LEs.

Does anyone know their new price off hand?

#8 8 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

I think the issue is if you buy direct and pick it up, they have to charge you tax. It is a great price though, I think he had them listed at Pintastic for more.....lol

Good point. Surprised I didn't think of that. Not sure if I'd spend around $1k more for NIB. Depends on how much I wanted a particular version and was OK with waiting.

#9 8 years ago

Trent @ Tilt recently took in my HUO Decepticon. It's mint.

#10 8 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Does anyone know their new price off hand?

$5,695 listed price for Autobot LE or Deception LE. They advertise that if paid by check or wire, they will take a little bit off.

http://www.pinballsandgames.com/Transformers.html

#11 8 years ago

Hey man, I just sent you a PM; I have a beautiful HUO TFLE that I would be willing to sell; it's loaded with all the mods, Mckee Topper, blades, FF Speakers; etc...Let me know.

#12 8 years ago

Anyone jump on the Automated deal?

#13 8 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Anyone jump on the Automated deal?

I would, but have two games in rout to be restored now.

#14 8 years ago

the best megatron fix is to just turn off the drop target. that's what I did, because that stupid balcony idea to solve the airball issue, is ass. I turned mine off, and don't miss it at all. Plus I don't have that big ass piece of plastic hanging halfway into my playfield. I can't anyway with mine, because my megatron is completely gutted and replaced.

#15 8 years ago

Thanks everyone for the input. I just finished taking my #81 Decepticon out of its box a little while ago! The Automated price was too good to pass up.

#16 8 years ago

Did it come with the leg protectors already installed?

Change out the flashers to LED flashers. The flasher in the pop bumpers will burn out within 2 weeks. IMO, you should put a blue flasher in the Cube. I did that to mine, makes it look so much better.

Did it come with the Megatron airball fix already installed?

Congrats on the game!

#17 8 years ago
Quoted from AirWolfNH:

Thanks everyone for the input. I just finished taking my #81 Decepticon out of its box a little while ago! The Automated price was too good to pass up.

what was the magic # from Automated

#18 8 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

you should put a blue flasher in the Cube

I wired an LED pad under the kick out next to the the cube, its tied to the cube flasher.
It goes off anytime the cube LED goes off and looks bad ass!

This should do the trick --> http://pinballrefinery.com/store#!/Ripleys-Believe-It-or-Not-scoop-mod/p/32269548/category=8288152

Congrats on TF its a fun game

#19 8 years ago

It did not have the leg protectors installed, but I ordered a set last week and put them on before I put the legs on. I'm not sure about the Megatron fix. What should I look for to see if that is installed?

I will definitely check out replacing the flashers to LED flashers. Thanks for the advice.

#21 8 years ago

Congrats man... .......dying to try this pin...............Joey

#22 8 years ago
Quoted from AirWolfNH:

Congrats man. TFLE is awesome!

#23 8 years ago

The Megatron air ball fix was already installed. Thanks for the info!

#24 8 years ago

Awesome man, congrats on the purchase. It's a deep pin, lots to dig in with.

#25 8 years ago
Quoted from AirWolfNH:

Gosh I'm jealous. What was the final shipped price? (If you don't mind sharing of course).

#26 8 years ago

Congrats! I hear a lot of people around here saying the Pro is better, but after playing a lot of both recently I can honestly say the LE is a slightly more fleshed out game, and thus it's more enjoyable. Have fun with it!

#27 8 years ago

Grats! Decepticons is the best version IMO! Remove that ironhide control gate and increase the timer to max and enjoy that mini pf and ramp the way it was meant to be played...with no interruptions.

#28 8 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Grats! Decepticons is the best version IMO! Remove that ironhide control gate and increase the timer to max and enjoy that mini pf and ramp the way it was meant to be played...with no interruptions.

I used to like the violet the best too, for years. I like the look of the combo now for some reason (but I wouldn't stub my nose at any of the three honestly).

#29 8 years ago

I love the combo LE, although I like the pro Translite the best.

#30 8 years ago

I think the combo gives you the best of both worlds.

If they had made the AutoBot or Decepticon versions completely different (strictly speaking cabinet art), that would have really set all 3 editions apart. I'm not sure how feasible it is to have specific cabinet art for 125 machines.

I keep praying that Peter Cullen does a Stern Factory tour, then someone recognizes him, then they ask him to read about 15 or so lines, and then Stern releases 1.81 for the machine, and then it brings the machine to another whole new level.

#31 8 years ago

The only issue I seem to be having is not detecting the ball entering the Ironhide play field so it sits there waiting for a ball search to raise the gate and release the ball. I know some have removed the gate and others have tied it back to resolve this issue. Is the switch in the gate mechanism?

#32 8 years ago

Seems to be a common issue on these machines. Probably best just to take the gate out completely.

#33 8 years ago

mine seems to know when it's in the ironhide area and releases it right away. Maybe you do not have the new roms?

#34 8 years ago
Quoted from AirWolfNH:

The only issue I seem to be having is not detecting the ball entering the Ironhide play field so it sits there waiting for a ball search to raise the gate and release the ball. I know some have removed the gate and others have tied it back to resolve this issue. Is the switch in the gate mechanism?

Look to the switch at the right of the ramp that's tied into the entrance gate. Guarantee that's your problem !!

#35 8 years ago

Thanks! That was the problem. Working fine now.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-wtb-transformers-le and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.