• 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by QuarterGrabber
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20150930_180000.jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 6 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

wanted

Wtb special force backglass

Added: September 17th, 2015 Ended: December 6th, 2015

Price

Wanted

Item description

Looking for a special force backglass as the machine I bought was missing it. Can be the regular or European. Prefer really good condition but will consider any condition.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Wellesley, ON, CA

Seller insights

These are Mitch's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Mitch's stats page

#2 6 years ago

Don't make me part it out bump.

#3 6 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Don't make me part it out bump.

I saw one or two surface on ebay in the last week or so.

#4 6 years ago

If you see one can you send me a link. Ebay searches are shit with a Canadian ip especially if the seller doesn't put ships to canada. With a link I can see it and message them.

Thanks

#5 6 years ago

[edit]: Agh, sorry, I just realized it was secret service that I saw, not special force.

#6 6 years ago

that's cool.

#7 6 years ago

Got the game up and running today. like to keep it. Backglass bump

#8 6 years ago

Maybe have one of the guys that do custom translites make one for you. You could make it look better than the original

#9 6 years ago

I'd be happy with a exact copy on a translight

#10 6 years ago

there's nothing shiny or special about the BG, a trans should do nicely, but I'm unaware of any repops or trans. you could buy the original artwork, it's on EPAy for like 4k. (JK) I don't have the ability to scan, but mine only has 1 wear point above his hat.

#11 6 years ago

Ya I'm not particular if someone wanted to scan it and make me a translight I'd gladly pay for it..... or print it on paper even at this point. The games not worth much.

#12 6 years ago

Sunday bump.... if anyone has one on there game and could send me a hi res scan that would be awsome or still looking to buy one

#13 6 years ago

I've got a nice original, but no way to scan it... If someone in the Columbus area wants to help me help the OP and has an appropriate scanner, I'd be happy to bring the BG and have someone scan it.

#14 6 years ago

let's hope someone local with a scanner sees this.

#15 6 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

I've got a nice original, but no way to scan it... If someone in the Columbus area wants to help me help the OP and has an appropriate scanner, I'd be happy to bring the BG and have someone scan it.

http://www.getdoxie.com/product/flip/index.html and it comes with stitching software.

#16 6 years ago

still looking...

#17 6 years ago

sunday bump Ill be at expo if anyone has one

#18 6 years ago

anybody....anyone....

#20 6 years ago

help this machine !!!!!20150930_180000.jpg

#21 6 years ago

losing hope bump

#22 6 years ago

Have you tried mayfair amusements?

Also, try pinmike. He's been slowly selling off parts on ebay that he had squirreled away.

ebay.com link: usr

It's only been a couple weeks. It sometimes takes a while to find parts that haven't been remade. I'm sure something will turn up.

#23 6 years ago

I've emailed Mayfair and they don't have one , sent pinmike a pm last week waiting to hear back. Just sent him a message through his ebay.

Thanks for the heads up and the free bump

#24 6 years ago

I searched four years HARD for a Mata Hari EM. version backglass that wasn't at least broke and taped back together like the one that was in my game.....finally I ended up buying a whole other game that has a perfect glass and sold off the other game with the broken glass still in it. I told the buyer at that time how I had looked and looked for a replacement glass for years with no luck but it didn't faze him at all and of course he bought the game anyways. That was over ten years ago. Now I think someone repo'd them a few years back but I have no regrets.
I guess my point is don't give up the search. I also have a Special Force game that after I bought it I searched for years for a SF Girls glass so I could look at the chicks instead of the dudes on the glass and again I had to buy another game, swapped out the glasses and sold the other game back off and kept the girls glass. Keep up the faith, and it will happen.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#25 6 years ago

a week to expo bump

#26 6 years ago

2 days to pinball expo bump

#27 6 years ago

last bump for expo leaving tonight.

1 week later
#29 6 years ago

I bought Colin's SF with the VERY nice backglass. I could likely get a scan but not sure what good that will do since you would need to get it printed or screened on glass???

If you get a plan in place for how to effectively make a repro I am happy to go get you the scan. It will take a little effort to get you a good scan so I dont want to go through the work for the scan if it is not going to get put to use (I have done that for others with promise of a second for me on some plastics/parts and then radio silence).

1 week later
#30 6 years ago

no luck getting a repo as bg resto is the only place to get back to me and without shipping them a original it won't work plus very pricey with shipping(x3) and duty......
so still looking for a used one or nos.

#31 6 years ago

Have you tried calling Todd at TNT Amusements?

#32 6 years ago

No I will do that today.
Thanks!

#33 6 years ago

TNT does not have one.

#34 6 years ago

Thegreatjohnwhich on here makes backglasses if you can get him a scan (which I'm sure a follow pinside right could do for you). And he lives in Canada.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside