• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Ted_and_carson_football.jpg
Ted__Lou_F.jpg
McCune.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sepins.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#7 8 years ago
Quoted from srmonte:

Jim Macune is selling his HUO acdc bib

Tried to help someone locally that wasn't a pinhead that didn't care about NIB or clear window lower PF but wanted a BIBLE.

McCune wants $10K and has wear at kickout hole.

I hit him back that $10K seemed a little high for wear and his response was "Don't buy it". So think he might be firm at $10K if that helps ya.

McCune.jpgMcCune.jpg

#11 8 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

Sure you did. I never said 10K to you ever. You said and I quote
"Wear is kinda tough for price You are asking" My appropriate response was "DON'T BUY IT".
Phucking tire kicker and price comparing to his special sent back to Stern NIB BIBLE.

You're right...You were asking $11K. My bad!

"Jim McCune
Aug 7

to me
I am the original owner, still have the box has one small wear mark at the bell hole . Nice game 11k"

And the buyer I had is not a pinhead but may be a well known celeb so You don't know what You're talking about.

He didn't care about the wear but I convinced him game wasn't worth Your asking. It is going in his office and he is only person in office.

I bought 2 games from Pinsiders for $14K in past 10 days so if that makes me a tire kicker so be it.

And comparing price...LOL Everyone knows what BIBLE's are worth. Obviously You don't.

And if You decide to sell game for what it's worth LMK. He is now contemplating getting a KISS as he is a huge rock and roll fan.

#17 8 years ago

My reputation for selling a game and giving proper disclosure has never come under fire here or on RGP. I've sold 25 games in the past year and never had a complaint.

Have a local pinsider coming to pick up a game tomorrow and I'll let him see communication with me and Celeb.

And this Pinsider has seen this Celeb at a KISS concert and knows he is a rock and roll kinda guy. Think He's talked to him also.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sepins.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-wtb-multiple-hep-or-huo-titles?tu=sepins and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.