• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Ted_and_carson_football.jpg
Ted__Lou_F.jpg
McCune.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beelzeboob.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#8 8 years ago

Thank God for Cliffy.

#14 8 years ago
Quoted from sepins:

And the buyer I had is not a pinhead but may be a well known celeb so You don't know what You're talking about.

Quoted from McCune:

Sure , I believe you . Celebrity? Wow, can we be friends ?

No, Jim...he said he MAY be a well known celeb. I may be a well-known celeb, too...in certain circles.

And yes...I'd love to be friends with you.

#19 8 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Boob, can I have your autograph? I have a teal pen!

To paraphrase the great Truman Capote, I'd be happy to sign your wiener, but I'll probably only have room for my initials.

#23 8 years ago

Celebrities are meaningless to me, and I don't have any idea why sepins is being so coy about who it is, or is acting like any celebrity should be treated any differently by any of us. I have friends that are famous...not that just MIGHT be celebrities...they are. They don't treat me differently and I don't treat them differently. We all eat, sleep, and shit the same way, no matter how lucky we got in life or what profession we chose.

And just as an example: The Kardashians are celebrities. They've done NOTHING to deserve it. Kim did a sex tape which, if you sent her money, shame on you. But as far as I'm concerned, they're the shit on my shoe. As Judge Judy always says, on my worst day, I'm still better than them on their best day.

#30 8 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Worse yet are those who flaunt the fact that they know famous people.

I was actually talking about you, Bryan. But now the cats out of the bag.

And I was just trying to make a point!

#33 8 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

WOW. I just saw how my post came across. It certainly was not pointed at you, Randy. I know a few famous people too. It's the ones who take the pics with famous people, then post them so people can see the famous people they've had their picture taken with.
Sorry, man.

No offense taken. I'm still waiting to trade name tags with you at a future show so people can tell me how much they admire my work.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beelzeboob.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-wtb-multiple-hep-or-huo-titles?tu=beelzeboob and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.