• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Ted_and_carson_football.jpg
Ted__Lou_F.jpg
McCune.jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - wanted

WTB: Multiple HEP or HUO Titles

Added: 2015-08-09 01:03:40 UTC • Ended: August 21st, 2015

0 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

Wanted

Item description

Looking to buy one or more of the following. Preferably within driving distance of Columbus, Ohio or can pickup at Cleveland Pinball Show. Cash in hand and ready to buy.

- HEP restored games (MM, MB, AFM, IJ, TAF, etc)
- HUO or NIB ACDC BIBLE
- HUO LOTR or LOTR LE
- HUO Tron LE

Would also consider other high end restored games by other restorers.

Let me know what you have available with details and price.

I also have a few titles I could offer in trade:
- NIB IMVE
- NIB ACDC Luci
- HUO ACDC Luci with Pinball Mike Interactive LCD screen Mod

Jim
_________@_________ [email removed]
###-###-#### [phone number removed]

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are jaimmy127's market stats.

bronze Seller

jaimmy127 has Pinside Bronze seller status!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to jaimmy127's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Blacklick, OH, US

#2 8 years ago

How about Collector Quality games?
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/23352

#3 8 years ago

Bump. Have a few leads but looking for more.

#4 8 years ago

Were u a recent lottery winner? That's a lot of scratch right there. Good luck on your search.

#5 8 years ago

Jim Macune is selling his HUO acdc bib

#6 8 years ago

Another bump. One game purchased. Still looking for a few more. Cash in hand.

Jim
[email protected]

#7 8 years ago
Quoted from srmonte:

Jim Macune is selling his HUO acdc bib

Tried to help someone locally that wasn't a pinhead that didn't care about NIB or clear window lower PF but wanted a BIBLE.

McCune wants $10K and has wear at kickout hole.

I hit him back that $10K seemed a little high for wear and his response was "Don't buy it". So think he might be firm at $10K if that helps ya.

McCune.jpgMcCune.jpg

#8 8 years ago

Thank God for Cliffy.

#9 8 years ago

^^^^yup.

#10 8 years ago
Quoted from sepins:

I hit him back that $10K seemed a little high for wear

Sure you did. I never said 10K to you ever. You said and I quote

"Wear is kinda tough for price You are asking" My appropriate response was "DON'T BUY IT".

Phucking tire kicker and price comparing to his special sent back to Stern NIB BIBLE.

#11 8 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

Sure you did. I never said 10K to you ever. You said and I quote
"Wear is kinda tough for price You are asking" My appropriate response was "DON'T BUY IT".
Phucking tire kicker and price comparing to his special sent back to Stern NIB BIBLE.

You're right...You were asking $11K. My bad!

"Jim McCune
Aug 7

to me
I am the original owner, still have the box has one small wear mark at the bell hole . Nice game 11k"

And the buyer I had is not a pinhead but may be a well known celeb so You don't know what You're talking about.

He didn't care about the wear but I convinced him game wasn't worth Your asking. It is going in his office and he is only person in office.

I bought 2 games from Pinsiders for $14K in past 10 days so if that makes me a tire kicker so be it.

And comparing price...LOL Everyone knows what BIBLE's are worth. Obviously You don't.

And if You decide to sell game for what it's worth LMK. He is now contemplating getting a KISS as he is a huge rock and roll fan.

#12 8 years ago
Quoted from sepins:

And the buyer I had is not a pinhead but may be a well known celeb so You don't know what You're talking about.

Sure , I believe you . Celebrity? Wow, can we be friends ?

Quoted from sepins:

Everyone knows what BIBLE's are worth. Obviously You don't.

I bought one to play ,so I obviously know the value! Why did you buy yours ? Oh, that's right to complain that a pinball machine that wasn't perfect so you sent it back only to flip it later at TWICE the original cost . Real class act you are.

I have ask around about you and your reputation sucks !

#13 8 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/20636

Price is negotiable if your interested.. High end restore

#14 8 years ago
Quoted from sepins:

Quoted from McCune:

Sure , I believe you . Celebrity? Wow, can we be friends ?

No, Jim...he said he MAY be a well known celeb. I may be a well-known celeb, too...in certain circles.

And yes...I'd love to be friends with you.

#15 8 years ago

Boob, can I have your autograph? I have a teal pen!

#16 8 years ago

Nice Drac ^^^^

#17 8 years ago

My reputation for selling a game and giving proper disclosure has never come under fire here or on RGP. I've sold 25 games in the past year and never had a complaint.

Have a local pinsider coming to pick up a game tomorrow and I'll let him see communication with me and Celeb.

And this Pinsider has seen this Celeb at a KISS concert and knows he is a rock and roll kinda guy. Think He's talked to him also.

#18 8 years ago

This thread reminds me of a famous quote: "I know you are but what am I?" - Abe Lincoln

#19 8 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Boob, can I have your autograph? I have a teal pen!

To paraphrase the great Truman Capote, I'd be happy to sign your wiener, but I'll probably only have room for my initials.

#20 8 years ago

Pinside and people crack me up

#21 8 years ago
Quoted from sepins:

And this Pinsider has seen this Celeb at a KISS concert and knows he is a rock and roll kinda guy. Think He's talked to him also.

WOW , so jealous..

#22 8 years ago

I stayed at a holiday inn express last night.

#23 8 years ago

Celebrities are meaningless to me, and I don't have any idea why sepins is being so coy about who it is, or is acting like any celebrity should be treated any differently by any of us. I have friends that are famous...not that just MIGHT be celebrities...they are. They don't treat me differently and I don't treat them differently. We all eat, sleep, and shit the same way, no matter how lucky we got in life or what profession we chose.

And just as an example: The Kardashians are celebrities. They've done NOTHING to deserve it. Kim did a sex tape which, if you sent her money, shame on you. But as far as I'm concerned, they're the shit on my shoe. As Judge Judy always says, on my worst day, I'm still better than them on their best day.

#24 8 years ago

My friend Tom Cruise told me...don't be a name dropper!

Ted__Lou_F.jpgTed__Lou_F.jpg

#25 8 years ago

Maybe it is Jared from subway or Duggard ??

#26 8 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

.don't be a name dropper

You could have told Lou, he wouldn't have heard you anyways .

#27 8 years ago

Jared from Subway!.....both his fortune and demise came from trying to get into smaller pants...

#28 8 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

You could have told Lou, he wouldn't have heard you anyways .

Snap!

#29 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Celebrities are meaningless to me, and I don't have any idea why sepins is being so coy about who it is, or is acting like any celebrity should be treated any differently by any of us. I have friends that are famous...not that just MIGHT be celebrities...they are. They don't treat me differently and I don't treat them differently. We all eat, sleep, and shit the same way, no matter how lucky we got in life or what profession we chose.
And just as an example: The Kardashians are celebrities. They've done NOTHING to deserve it. Kim did a sex tape which, if you sent her money, shame on you. But as far as I'm concerned, they're the shit on my shoe. As Judge Judy always says, on my worst day, I'm still better than them on their best day.

Worse yet are those who flaunt the fact that they know famous people.

#30 8 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Worse yet are those who flaunt the fact that they know famous people.

I was actually talking about you, Bryan. But now the cats out of the bag.

And I was just trying to make a point!

#31 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I was actually talking about you, Bryan. But now the cats out of the bag.

WOW. I just saw how my post came across. It certainly was not pointed at you, Randy. I know a few famous people too. It's the ones who take the pics with famous people, then post them so people can see the famous people they've had their picture taken with.

Sorry, man.

#32 8 years ago

That's nobody here!

Ted_and_carson_football.jpgTed_and_carson_football.jpg

#33 8 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

WOW. I just saw how my post came across. It certainly was not pointed at you, Randy. I know a few famous people too. It's the ones who take the pics with famous people, then post them so people can see the famous people they've had their picture taken with.
Sorry, man.

No offense taken. I'm still waiting to trade name tags with you at a future show so people can tell me how much they admire my work.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-wtb-multiple-hep-or-huo-titles and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.