Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

jerry_(resized).jpg
images_(resized).jpg
restorationkit_(resized).jpg
BC_(resized).jpg
-942912985_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whysnow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#34 8 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

2200 isn't too much if it's nice.
What concerns me is the 3 week road trip it's gonna have to endure to get here! yikes.

shipped and recieved plenty of pins and few issues. the one time I had an issue, insurance covered it with the good documentation.

#37 8 years ago

Yeah that is understandable.

You can ship NAVL, pay the extra, and have zero concern so long as you have lots of good pics to document in case anything happens.

You can ship LTL (fedex freight or UPS freight work good in my experience) and save some cash by pallet and strap. Then pay for the full insurance coverage and unwrap upon arrival and BEFORE signing off. Reality is LOTS of freight moves around the country every day and most of it is just fine.

2 weeks later
#41 8 years ago
Quoted from mjm697:

You find one yet?

I found one finally

Sweet game.

#43 8 years ago

This one was 8 months in the making to get the deal done. One of the few sys11 i have wanted!

#45 8 years ago
Quoted from mjm697:

I've honestly never played one except on a virtual pin, seems fun? Great art, love old school.
Sweet.

it is a super cool game and the ball catch mechs are sweet. Might have to eventually get a bad cats to put next to it.

(or I may just trade it for a whitewater )

#49 8 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Well you did give me the heads up it was available.

and very thankful it all worked out! So nice when a dibs holds true and we can help each other out.

My only problem is I have games I need to get ready for route but I really just want to start playing/pimping MA

#52 8 years ago
Quoted from mjm697:

and full cabinet decals

can you PM me info on where to get cab decals please?

thanks

#56 8 years ago
Quoted from mjm697:

Absolutely! Buying a hamster with my daughter which I'm most certain you care about at this paticular moment lol, will pm it when I get home lol.
Everyone does realize that were bombing blackbeards thread, but in the name of bonding amongst fellow brothers of the silverball, I'm most confident he won't care.

thanks

Hopefully more bumps to help him find a MA

side note: Hamsters are mean little pricks. Get a pet rat instead. Smart and better pets for a smart kid that wants to interact with them on a daily basis. Can be potty trained and learn cool tricks. Nice personality also

1 week later
#89 8 years ago

this is seriously messed up.

That is theaft as far as I am concerned. Is this someone known in the hobby for pin transport?

If they agree to a set time to pick up and deliver then they need to hold to it. Are they really changing the contract and asking you to drive 3hrs one way to meet you?

#98 8 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I was looking about a year ago. Had 2 offered at $750. Which I took one of those, and passed on the other and another for $900. Which I also passed on.

where they at now??? I paid more than double that for mine. I will take a few for that price. Hook it up Neo!

#103 8 years ago

I would just call the cops and out him on here. That is completely unacceptable (assuming you still dont have a date scheduled for delivery and you had an originally agreed upon date he blew off)

#106 8 years ago
Quoted from mjm697:

Is this really that rare and this difficult to find?

Neo says no, but it is a pretty tough one to find, let alone in decent shape.

Only 2000 made and from back in 89' Based on standard loss and ones getting beat I would guess only 1200 still around, proabably 800 of them stateside? Random guesses.

Based on other popular sys 11 games it has very low production numbers (Dr.Dude has 4000 made, EatPM had 4000 made, Wwind had 7300 made, FH had 10,000, Diner was 3500) All things considered it is a more desirable game form that era, has a timeless theme, and did bad on route back in the day. Games that did bad on route from back then got killed at a greater rate or parted out.

In my hunt, it is both rare and hard to find.

Toss on top that so many seemed to get faded and badly torn cab decals, ramps got busted, and that to me helps explain even more of the rarity.

#113 8 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

$2000 is f'n' high for a MA

sadly it is pretty much the range now (like many of the other nice Sys11 games ).

I know since I just bought one (and I will likely dump another $250 into it to get it where I want).

1 week later
#137 8 years ago
Quoted from bronco-jon:

Being only 2009 of them produced, makes me wonder how many of them are actually still around?

not many unfortunately.

1 week later
#153 8 years ago

Yeah, not only is the Rock Island one way over priced, the dude has a rap sheet a mile long. All out on public sites for people to go see. Not worth the effort to even bother asking from him and I would NEVER think about getting a game shipped form him.

#155 8 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

I got text pics, etc. and thought about it. Then I did my due diligence and saw his rep on here, etc. Kinda soured it.

The guy goes by like 3 or 4 different aliases. Super sketchy!

2 weeks later
#219 8 years ago

I go back and forth between rooting for you and now the thread has gone on so long I dont want it to stop so I am hoping you never find one.

I will say I am starting to wonder what exactly you are looking for. There have been a few since this thread started that appeared nice enough to be worth shipping but you did not pull the trigger.

Are you just looking for a steal of a deal? Just something close enough to go grab in person? What are the constraints we are dealing with here?

1 week later
#258 8 years ago

I bought my 3rd one this week! I am guessing I will find a 4th before you find one

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whysnow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-wtb-mousin-around?tu=whysnow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.