Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

jerry_(resized).jpg
images_(resized).jpg
restorationkit_(resized).jpg
BC_(resized).jpg
-942912985_(resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 259 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 6.
#151 8 years ago

There is this one for sale, not sure if you have contacted seller..price is high, but maybe there is room to negotiate.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/29863

Also, Pinsider PINBALLER22 is selling a bunch of games...shows a MA in his collection.

Good Luck

#152 8 years ago
Quoted from Captive_Ball:

There is this one for sale, not sure if you have contacted seller..price is high, but maybe there is room to negotiate.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/29863
Also, Pinsider PINBALLER22 is selling a bunch of games...shows a MA in his collection.
Good Luck

Thanks.

The one in Rock Island is listed by a seller that has had some less than desirable feedback on here.

I'll check out pinballer22.

Thanks for the heads up captive ball!

#153 8 years ago

Yeah, not only is the Rock Island one way over priced, the dude has a rap sheet a mile long. All out on public sites for people to go see. Not worth the effort to even bother asking from him and I would NEVER think about getting a game shipped form him.

#154 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Yeah, not only is the Rock Island one way over priced, the dude has a rap sheet a mile long. All out on public sites for people to go see. Not worth the effort to even bother asking from him and I would NEVER think about getting a game shipped form him.

I got text pics, etc. and thought about it. Then I did my due diligence and saw his rep on here, etc. Kinda soured it.

#155 8 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

I got text pics, etc. and thought about it. Then I did my due diligence and saw his rep on here, etc. Kinda soured it.

The guy goes by like 3 or 4 different aliases. Super sketchy!

#156 8 years ago

Pinballer22 is selling off his colection. Everything he has is super nice and would probably be at premium. One of the nicest collections I've seen.

#157 8 years ago

Agreed, his Dr. Who is nice, but 5.3K is too nice for me. But if people want top condition, can be worth it.

#158 8 years ago

Just find a dam mousin will ya!!

#159 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

The guy goes by like 3 or 4 different aliases. Super sketchy!

Sounds legitimate to me

#160 8 years ago

Bump!

I do have a lead on a ma coming to Scamridge soon though I feel.....

#161 8 years ago

Lmao. Looks like wed morning

#163 8 years ago

She's a nice one and we'll below that 2800 like the other lol.

#164 8 years ago

Thanks guys.

Just wish it wasnt across the country.

#165 8 years ago

Bump

#166 8 years ago

I have one for 2799.00 coming tomorrow morning if interested

#167 8 years ago
Quoted from mjm697:

I have one for 2799.00 coming tomorrow morning if interested

Eat me you son of a bitch!!!!

#168 8 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Eat me you son of a bitch!!!!

That wasn't very hobbyist like from you Mr beard! But I forgive you

#169 8 years ago

2798. Then?

#170 8 years ago

That mousin will be mine soon. I give it 2 weeks and you'll have it listed on cl.

#171 8 years ago

:Dblockquote cite="#2963000">That mousin will be mine soon. I give it 2 weeks and you'll have it listed on cl.

That's where your wrong Blackbeard, it will be listed in 4 days

#172 8 years ago

1750 It's yours now!! Forget the 4 days ya asses!

#173 8 years ago

Lol wow new record?

#174 8 years ago

Bump for an awesome old school underrated pin! I sure hope you find one! Did I mention I found one? Not for sale though! sorry kid. Can't wait to restore mine, gonna hopefully order new cabinet art tonight, should be working 100% by this weekend, switch errors,bad light sockets etc, but game should work 100% after a deep cleaning etc, this will be a fun project but slow for me. Gl beard! Don't stop believing or give up hope brother.

#175 8 years ago
Quoted from mjm697:

Bump for an awesome old school underrated pin! I sure hope you find one! Did I mention I found one? Not for sale though! sorry kid. Can't wait to restore mine, gonna hopefully order new cabinet art tonight, should be working 100% by this weekend, switch errors,bad light sockets etc, but game should work 100% after a deep cleaning etc, this will be a fun project but slow for me. Gl beard! Don't stop believing or give up hope brother.

You failed to mention the literal mouse poop you discovered, which is perhaps the funniest thing ever.

#176 8 years ago

No extra charge that's why I didn't mention it, I'll include the poop if you decide to buy this, just thinking of you, thanks gl.

#177 8 years ago

Still looking...

#178 8 years ago

Keep looken bump!

#179 8 years ago

When did this game get popular all the sudden? Looking for a nice one in so cal area. Hope you find one on east coast and leave one out here for me.

#180 8 years ago

On Mr. Pinball Classifieds...not sure if they still have it or if its worth shipping for you.

Mousin' Around!, 1989 Bally: 1800.00
Reconditioned. Please contact us at our toll free number (800) 363-8843 MC, Visa accepted.
Alouette Amusement, Phone: 514-342-9111
Montreal, Quebec, Canada, H4T 1M1
Posted: 19 December 2015

Their website http://www.alouetteamusement.com/en/

#181 8 years ago
Quoted from Captive_Ball:

On Mr. Pinball Classifieds...not sure if they still have it or if its worth shipping for you.
Mousin' Around!, 1989 Bally: 1800.00
Reconditioned. Please contact us at our toll free number (800) 363-8843 MC, Visa accepted.
Alouette Amusement, Phone: 514-342-9111
Montreal, Quebec, Canada, H4T 1M1
Posted: 19 December 2015
Their website http://www.alouetteamusement.com/en/

Thanks. I'll check into it. Stinks theyre in Canada!

#182 8 years ago

BC_(resized).jpgBC_(resized).jpg

#183 8 years ago

Be careful buying anything from an amusement company bud. Usually lousy touch ups with cheap material that won't last, just my opinion from a couple mistakes in the past.

#184 8 years ago
Quoted from mjm697:

Be careful buying anything from an amusement company bud. Usually lousy touch ups with cheap material that won't last, just my opinion from a couple mistakes in the past.

haha yep. we have one right here in henrietta. I saw one of their "complete restorations" in progress. yeah they were using these...

restorationkit_(resized).jpgrestorationkit_(resized).jpg

#185 8 years ago

I emailed the guys and no response anyway. Also PM'd some pinsiders and got the low down.

That said,

Bump. (again)

I'll see if I can make this the longest running pinside WTB thread in history.

#186 8 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

I emailed the guys and no response anyway. Also PM'd some pinsiders and got the low down.
That said,
Bump. (again)
I'll see if I can make this the longest running pinside WTB thread in history.

Lol, if you change your mind you could let my 13 year old daughter give the playfield a try, she does some wicked stuff with crayons and mascara!

#187 8 years ago
Quoted from mjm697:

Lol, if you change your mind you could let my 13 year old daughter give the playfield a try, she does some wicked stuff with crayons and mascara!

You no good son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#188 8 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

You no good son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey I found one:
ebay.com link: like

#189 8 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

Hey I found one:
ebay.com link » Like

You guys are something.

#190 8 years ago

Maybe you could settle for a manual and a key fob.

Quoted from Blackbeard:I'll see if I can make this the longest running pinside WTB thread in history.

#191 8 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Key fobs are cool I guess.

#192 8 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Hahahahaha.

#193 8 years ago

Shouldn't you be vacuuming turds outta that rats nest you bought?!!

(2k?)

#194 8 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Shouldn't you be vacuuming turds outta that rats nest you bought?!!
(2k?)

After I play a few more games, very fun you should get one

#195 8 years ago

To help tide you over while you wait (or make the wait worse), we streamed mine last night at www.twitch.tv/fz_berz

Slow start, but I had a 23mil game about an hour in.

Good luck with your search. It my favorite game I own.

#196 8 years ago

Wow what a great fun and surprisingly fast game, I think this pin is way underrated and has alot going on for an older pin, main music theme doesn't get TOO annoying with cute adorable callouts & music, the funabilty is way way better than eatpm (only comparing due to b/b also owns one) I honestly thought I was just gonna play it for a minute and then dump it, but hell no! Mousin won't go! I haven't thanked trimato yet for this fairly priced project deal,I got what I paid for. I've only had it for 3 days and have already purchased new cabinet art ,score cards(pinsider purchased) & new siderails. Pf has a date to get touched up & cleared after my eatpm is finished,I just haven't committed to a full cab resto(may attempt myself?) If I can scrape up the extra cash I'll just have my friend do the whole thing which I'm really hoping for? I have no problem giving this pin the cash she needs .really hope b/b finds one soon as he will definitely not be disappointed! ! Someone please hook a brother up here will ya's!!

Hey thanks trimato, once I figure out how to leave feedback I'll give ya some love, cause you sure as hell need some, hahaha. very happy,few disappointments

#197 8 years ago

I'm going to miss checking in here everyday when you finally find one...

#198 8 years ago
Quoted from mjm697:

Wow what a great fun and surprisingly fast game, I think this pin is way underrated and has alot going on for an older pin, main music theme doesn't get TOO annoying with cute adorable callouts & music, the funabilty is way way better than eatpm (only comparing due to b/b also owns one) I honestly thought I was just gonna play it for a minute and then dump it, but hell no! Mousin won't go! I haven't thanked trimato yet for this fairly priced project deal,I got what I paid for. I've only had it for 3 days and have already purchased new cabinet art ,score cards(pinsider purchased) & new siderails. Pf has a date to get touched up & cleared after my eatpm is finished,I just haven't committed to a full cab resto(may attempt myself?) If I can scrape up the extra cash I'll just have my friend do the whole thing which I'm really hoping for? I have no problem giving this pin the cash she needs .really hope b/b finds one soon as he will definitely not be disappointed! ! Someone please hook a brother up here will ya's!!
Hey thanks trimato, once I figure out how to leave feedback I'll give ya some love, cause you sure as hell need some, hahaha. very happy,few disappointments

I've been saying this, found mine in a old warehouse. Great game. One of the best sys11.

#199 8 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

I've been saying this, found mine in a old warehouse. Great game. One of the best sys11.

Blackbeard should be on the lookout for old warehouses then.

#200 8 years ago

They only nice Mousin' Around is one TreasureCove sold several years ago... I haven't seen one that nice since. All just average "player's copies"...

Even after years still kicking myself I didn't buy it... I thought it was more common at the time. Oops!

There are 259 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 6.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-wtb-mousin-around/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.