Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

jerry_(resized).jpg
images_(resized).jpg
restorationkit_(resized).jpg
BC_(resized).jpg
-942912985_(resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 259 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 6.
#51 8 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

"No idea" would infuriate me and I am really easy going with stuff like that. What service are you using?

Belive me herbs I'm not happy, I don't want to start chaos or hurt anyone's reputation until this saga is over(if at all) if I get the pin delivered to my home as contracted in the next week or so I'll let this die and be content. My thoughts are all over the place, I just want my pin lol. I also do not appreciate being put on the back burner or ignored when someone has my pin, no information is absolutely infuriating. This pin also has a date to go to Cleveland for pf touchups, clear,and full cabinet decals that a deposit has already been made! If I miss out on that I'm gonna lose my mind, it's the only reason I bought it.

#52 8 years ago
Quoted from mjm697:

and full cabinet decals

can you PM me info on where to get cab decals please?

thanks

#53 8 years ago
Quoted from mjm697:

Belive me herbs I'm not happy, I don't want to start chaos or hurt anyone's reputation until this saga is over(if at all) if I get the pin delivered to my home as contracted in the next week or so I'll let this die and be content. My thoughts are all over the place, I just want my pin lol. I also do not appreciate being put on the back burner or ignored when someone has my pin, no information is absolutely infuriating. This pin also has a date to go to Cleveland for pf touchups, clear,and full cabinet decals that a deposit has already been made! If I miss out on that I'm gonna lose my mind, it's the only reason I bought it.

Well, hey, good luck, I'm sure it will work out. MA is a great game, one I've wanted for a while myself.

#54 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

thanks

Absolutely! Buying a hamster with my daughter which I'm most certain you care about at this paticular moment lol, will pm it when I get home lol.

Everyone does realize that were bombing blackbeards thread, but in the name of bonding amongst fellow brothers of the silverball, I'm most confident he won't care.

#55 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Me too please!

Thanks Kerry

#56 8 years ago
Quoted from mjm697:

Absolutely! Buying a hamster with my daughter which I'm most certain you care about at this paticular moment lol, will pm it when I get home lol.
Everyone does realize that were bombing blackbeards thread, but in the name of bonding amongst fellow brothers of the silverball, I'm most confident he won't care.

thanks

Hopefully more bumps to help him find a MA

side note: Hamsters are mean little pricks. Get a pet rat instead. Smart and better pets for a smart kid that wants to interact with them on a daily basis. Can be potty trained and learn cool tricks. Nice personality also

#57 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

thanks
Hopefully more bumps to help him find a MA
side note: Hamsters are mean little pricks. Get a pet rat instead. Smart and better pets for a smart kid that wants to interact with them on a daily basis. Can be potty trained and learn cool tricks. Nice personality also

LOL I was going to post the same thing. Rats are pretty good pets, some will bite though. But IME all hamsters bite.

#58 8 years ago

PM's sent. Wife said no rats! I just do as I'm told. We got a cute little black n white hamster, he didn't bite, made her walk threw store with him until we cashed out, this is her 3rd without issues? Just never any girls , went threw a pregnant hamster in the past, that's awful!

#59 8 years ago

I just sobered up to read this thread.

Haha. 20 posts and not a single "I've got a nice ma" to sell you.

#60 8 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Quoted from Blackbeard:

Well there has been some talk of rodents, just not the one you are looking for..

#61 8 years ago

I should post a poll. Rat or hamster?

#62 8 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

I should post a poll. Rat or hamster?

LOL based off the results of the poll maybe you could re-theme a hollywood heat to Ratin Around?

#63 8 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

How about "I've got a ma somewhere" that I could possibly sell you when or if said pin arrives?

#64 8 years ago

Honestly I'd never use them.

Sorry you're having a horrible experience with him.

#65 8 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Honestly I'd never use them.
Sorry you're having a horrible experience with him.

Was this a response to my last post? Are you still drunk? Sorry I'm not following sir? Or was this a post to another pinsider? Or just something in your temporarily impaired brain? Mjm lost?

#66 8 years ago

Um it's a response to your shipping issues with ma.

Are you sure YOURE not drunk?!

#67 8 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Um it's a response to your shipping issues with ma.
Are you sure YOURE not drunk?!

Not sure of anything mr beard. Other than this forum needs to find ya a mousen around! Preferably around town!

#68 8 years ago

What's the good word have you herd from Ray at all . I think he got more on the way to you
Witch can't blame him gotta make the cash when you can

#69 8 years ago
Quoted from trimoto:

What's the good word have you herd from Ray at all . I think he got more on the way to you
Witch can't blame him gotta make the cash when you can

Well gosh golly that's fantastic! Hope he shares that with me at some point, wouldn't mind getting ma deliverd at some point, but that's just me.

#70 8 years ago

There's a MA north of Detroit in Port Huron on CL for $2k. Not close to you but lots on pinsiders in that area that may help you out.

porthuron.craigslist.org link

#71 8 years ago

Bump

#72 8 years ago

My ma and 1500 for your eatpm.

#73 8 years ago
Quoted from mjm697:

What ma??

#76 8 years ago

Still looking for mice?

#77 8 years ago

bump for the damn mousin!

#78 8 years ago
Quoted from mjm697:

that would be a sweet trade for the one with EATPM. MA is a better game than EATPM, and to get cash worth more than the whole game on top of it, is even better.

#79 8 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

that would be a sweet trade for the one with EATPM. MA is a better game than EATPM, and to get cash worth more than the whole game on top of it, is even better.

Would've been possible, if only his MA hasn't shown up yet. The delivery guy has had it like a month and still hasn't delivered it.

#80 8 years ago

Hope it's C.O.D.

#81 8 years ago
Quoted from Fresh_Wax:

Hope it's C.O.D.

Nope.

already paid for in full. The delivery guy is a third party to the transaction.

#82 8 years ago

Good Luck Bump

#83 8 years ago

Spectacular luck bump!!!

#84 8 years ago

Thanks fellas

One will pop up at some point

#85 8 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Thanks fellas
One will pop up at some point

I'm hoping the same with my M.I.A. Mousin.

#86 8 years ago
Quoted from mjm697:

I'm hoping the same with my M.I.A. Mousin.

I honestly feel awful for you. Your hands are tied completely and you're at someone else's mercy.

Not fair at all bud.

#87 8 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

I honestly feel awful for you. Your hands are tied completely and you're at someone else's mercy.
Not fair at all bud.

Yup, just don't like being ignored, he said he "may" have a delivery within 3hrs from me at some point? I have no time to travel ,if I did I wouldn't have payed him. I'm stuck and this is bullshit. The deal was he's bringing it to me,or I never would have bought it at all.

good luck with your hunt. I have my eatpm to play with .

#88 8 years ago
Quoted from mjm697:

Yup, just don't like being ignored, he said he "may" have a delivery within 3hrs from me at some point? I have no time to travel ,if I did I wouldn't have payed him. I'm stuck and this is bullshit. The deal was he's bringing it to me,or I never would have bought it at all.
good luck with your hunt. I have my eatpm to play with .

And all this was supposed to be done a few weeks back, correct?

I don't understand how a "delivery" guy picks up a pin from a seller, then just doesn't deliver it. AND then says you come pick it up 3 hours away?!!! WTF man!!?

All this, and doesn't respond to your texts/calls? It's borderline theft.

#89 8 years ago

this is seriously messed up.

That is theaft as far as I am concerned. Is this someone known in the hobby for pin transport?

If they agree to a set time to pick up and deliver then they need to hold to it. Are they really changing the contract and asking you to drive 3hrs one way to meet you?

#90 8 years ago

I'll leave this up to MJM to discuss further if he chooses.

I'm pretty in-the-know with what MJM is going through, and I can say without doubt it's the most F'd up thing. Shame on the delivery guy.

#91 8 years ago

Thanks guys, I'm at the mercy of this guy and he has my pin, I have absolutely no clue when I'm getting this pin which is starting to really rub me the wrong way and is Absolutely disapointing,This pin had plans for a full resto,which plans have now been haulted due to lack of pin that my friend was going to the work on, I can't get pin restored if I don't have it and can't keep telling him I don't know anything? Delivery guy is pretty much ignoring me and I'm at his mercy, I don't wanna be a jerk or slam him, I just want my pin, nothing more nothing less.

This sucks.

#92 8 years ago

Shitty man, I hate not being in control of a situation, but such is life sometimes.
I hope it all works out in the end.

#93 8 years ago

I know one of these will fall into my lap soon...

#94 8 years ago

it will happen. When I put call out for one, I had 3 to pick from. All under $1000.

#95 8 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

it will happen. When I put call out for one, I had 3 to pick from. All under $1000.

I'll take 1

#96 8 years ago

I was looking about a year ago. Had 2 offered at $750. Which I took one of those, and passed on the other and another for $900. Which I also passed on.

#97 8 years ago

Bump for good luck. MA is my favorite machine I've ever owned. I'm currently looking for a Radical to sit by it.

#98 8 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I was looking about a year ago. Had 2 offered at $750. Which I took one of those, and passed on the other and another for $900. Which I also passed on.

where they at now??? I paid more than double that for mine. I will take a few for that price. Hook it up Neo!

#99 8 years ago

I don't know, after I accepted the one I wanted, I turned them down. I don't keep a log of games I deny. I one of them brought it to expo to try and sell it, but i'm not sure.

#100 8 years ago

Bump

There are 259 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 6.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-wtb-mousin-around/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.