Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

jerry_(resized).jpg
images_(resized).jpg
restorationkit_(resized).jpg
BC_(resized).jpg
-942912985_(resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

There are 259 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 6.
#1 6 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

wanted

WTB: Mousin' Around

Added: 2015-10-25 Re-listed: 2 times (January 18th, 2016) Ended: February 29th, 2016

Price

Wanted

Item description

Looking for a nice one.. or one to restore.

Thanks. Cash or trade (flintstones)

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Fredonia, NY, US

Seller insights

These are Blackbeard's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Blackbeard's stats page

#2 6 years ago

Bump

#3 6 years ago

there was one listed today or yesterday out in California , on pinside market

#4 6 years ago

Thanks Luch. I pm'd the guy but haven't rec'd a response.

#5 6 years ago

One listed on MN CL today...

#6 6 years ago
Quoted from Foo:

One listed on MN CL today...

I'll check it out. Doubtful they'd ship..

#7 6 years ago

anyone? Got a sweet flintstones and wh20 I'd trade away!

1 week later
#8 6 years ago

Bump

#9 6 years ago

I've got a really nice Mousin Around...just wish you were closer.

I'd like to get my hands on a wh2o

#10 6 years ago

I'll be in Cleveland over thanksgiving week. Could meet you somewhere. Willing to drive.

#11 6 years ago

Bump!

#12 6 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

I've got a really nice Mousin Around...just wish you were closer.
I'd like to get my hands on a wh2o

pm sent

#13 6 years ago

bump

1 week later
#14 6 years ago

anyone?

#16 6 years ago

It's like you called, but then hung up!

#17 6 years ago

Still looking around.

#18 6 years ago

Bumps

#19 6 years ago

I have one for sale getting ready to list it.

#20 6 years ago

bump

#21 6 years ago

Bumper

#22 6 years ago

Did you find one yet jonny?

Ohhh I forgot! no you didn't hahahahahaha

#23 6 years ago
Quoted from mjm697:

Did you find one yet jonny?
Ohhh I forgot! no you didn't hahahahahaha

The more fitting question is did YOU find one, Michaelangelo?!!!

#24 6 years ago

PM'd

#25 6 years ago

Starting to lose hope bump.

#26 6 years ago

Don't worry it will come

#27 6 years ago

Not sure if you saw this one. It's in California though. They might be willing to ship.

stockton.craigslist.org link

#28 6 years ago
Quoted from ZZZ_spy_hunter:

Not sure if you saw this one. It's in California though. They might be willing to ship.
stockton.craigslist.org link

I think that MA is someone's on here. I pmd awhile back but we could get shipping figured out. Plus it's like $500 plus from Cali.

Thanks though

#29 6 years ago
Quoted from trimoto:

Don't worry it will come

Yeah, I'm hoping I nab yours off MJM when he gets it. Better be nice Trimoto or we're taking a drive to Illinois!!!

#30 6 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Yeah, I'm hoping I nab yours off MJM when he gets it. Better be nice Trimoto or we're taking a drive to Illinois!!!

Hahahah, hopefully getting picked up in the next couple days

P.s. not selling! It's mine!

#31 6 years ago

Plus it's like $500 plus from Cali.
From what i am seeing the one in Cali looks nice . So with shipping $2200 is to much?

#32 6 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

I was going to buy Trimoto's MA a couple of years ago. Had truck lined up to drive out from Chicago and everything but he cancelled on me. I think he likes it

#33 6 years ago
Quoted from pinbum:

Plus it's like $500 plus from Cali.
From what i am seeing the one in Cali looks nice . So with shipping $2200 is to much?

2200 isn't too much if it's nice.

What concerns me is the 3 week road trip it's gonna have to endure to get here! yikes.

#34 6 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

2200 isn't too much if it's nice.
What concerns me is the 3 week road trip it's gonna have to endure to get here! yikes.

shipped and recieved plenty of pins and few issues. the one time I had an issue, insurance covered it with the good documentation.

#35 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

shipped and recieved plenty of pins and few issues. the one time I had an issue, insurance covered it with the good documentation.

Thanks.

It's just that it makes me a bit nervous shipping all the way from West coast to East coast area. And not to mention it's damn expensive.

#36 6 years ago

Sold a nice MA last year for $1100, buy a Road Kings, almost exact gameplay/rules as MA, just not as funny.

#37 6 years ago

Yeah that is understandable.

You can ship NAVL, pay the extra, and have zero concern so long as you have lots of good pics to document in case anything happens.

You can ship LTL (fedex freight or UPS freight work good in my experience) and save some cash by pallet and strap. Then pay for the full insurance coverage and unwrap upon arrival and BEFORE signing off. Reality is LOTS of freight moves around the country every day and most of it is just fine.

#38 6 years ago
Quoted from Barron:

I was going to buy Trimoto's MA a couple of years ago. Had truck lined up to drive out from Chicago and everything but he cancelled on me. I think he likes it

It breaks my heart to hear this, I'm sure whoever bought it will take excellent care of it.

Road kings!! Like ma Really??

2 weeks later
#39 6 years ago

You find one yet?

#41 6 years ago
Quoted from mjm697:

You find one yet?

I found one finally

Sweet game.

#42 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I found one finally
Sweet game.

Well I "bought one" it's in a trailer somewhere on God's green earth, exactly where is a mystery to me? Anyway.....congrats, need to find blackbeard a ma he will probably find and get one home before I do.

#43 6 years ago

This one was 8 months in the making to get the deal done. One of the few sys11 i have wanted!

#44 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

This one was 8 months in the making to get the deal done. One of the few sys11 i have wanted!

I've honestly never played one except on a virtual pin, seems fun? Great art, love old school.

Sweet.

#45 6 years ago
Quoted from mjm697:

I've honestly never played one except on a virtual pin, seems fun? Great art, love old school.
Sweet.

it is a super cool game and the ball catch mechs are sweet. Might have to eventually get a bad cats to put next to it.

(or I may just trade it for a whitewater )

#46 6 years ago
Quoted from mjm697:

Well I "bought one" it's in a trailer somewhere on God's green earth, exactly where is a mystery to me? Anyway.....congrats, need to find blackbeard a ma he will probably find and get one home before I do.

Ya whatever happened to that. I remember some guys saying that seller was problematic and he said it was being sent weeks ago? Did you get scammed?

#47 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Well you did give me the heads up it was available.

#48 6 years ago
Quoted from kporter946286:

Ya whatever happened to that. I remember some guys saying that seller was problematic and he said it was being sent weeks ago? Did you get scammed?

Seller is not the problem(I still haven't seen pin yet)
Delivery people have "no idea" when they can deliver pin to me? It was picked up from seller almost 2 weeks ago.

#49 6 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Well you did give me the heads up it was available.

and very thankful it all worked out! So nice when a dibs holds true and we can help each other out.

My only problem is I have games I need to get ready for route but I really just want to start playing/pimping MA

#50 6 years ago
Quoted from mjm697:

Delivery people have "no idea" when they can deliver pin to me?

"No idea" would infuriate me and I am really easy going with stuff like that. What service are you using?

There are 259 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 6.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!