(Topic ID: 125325)

Wanted: WTB: large TSPP plastic behind I&S hole

By lowepg

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Beatnik-Filmstar.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#9 8 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Good luck.... that one is broken there on almost every TSPP in existence it seems like. The plastic is really thin by that screw hole.... Literally "Stupid Flanders".
People used to buy the whole plastic set just for that piece and extra slings. The plastic sets are no longer being made, so it may be a challenge. A little super glue and putting a clear washer over that area and tightening it down on top of the plastic should last you the life of the machine.
Bump for your search.

Hey there, fellow "right side plastic broken at Flanders' stupid sexy knee" club members.

Nothing really to add other than if you're hoping for a replacement, be prepared to jump on a full set the second it comes up. Last couple I've seen here didn't last long, and it seems that most everyone really just needs that piece.

But thanks to ralphwiggum here - that clear washer on top idea sounds good. I have the broken off piece, but someone's prior attempt to glue didn't hold. The plastic now has a bit of a bow to it. I'm thinking a clear washer of some sort might just hold things down tighter. Gonna try to find something to do the trick.

Edit - VVVV thanks for the link. And an excuse to order things from pbl to boot. Win-win.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Beatnik-Filmstar.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-wtb-large-tspp-plastic-behind-is-hole?tu=Beatnik-Filmstar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.