7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by bigd1979
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 7 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

wanted

WTB Judge Dredd

Added: 2015-06-03 19:22:32 UTC • Ended: July 29th, 2015

Price

Wanted

Item description

Looking for JD . Condition is irrelevant.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Powell, OH, US

Seller insights

These are Buckeyepin's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Buckeyepin's stats page

1 week later
#2 7 years ago

There has been one on my local craigslist for a while now. washingtondc.craigslist.org link
I haven't seen or played this pin, but I can vouch for the work of Michael Belofsky.

#3 7 years ago
Quoted from knockerlover:

There has been one on my local craigslist for a while now. washingtondc.craigslist.org link
I haven't seen or played this pin, but I can vouch for the work of Michael Belofsky.

If they wld put real pics up it may have sold by now.but its to far for op I already tried to sell him mine

#4 7 years ago

And its missing the awesome topper

#5 7 years ago

This just popped up a few days ago.... bit of a hike for you (and probably a little on the high side)...
....or you could knock off an STI truck (sitting in columbus) queuing up to deliver mine

chicago.craigslist.org link

#6 7 years ago
Quoted from eraserhead:

This just popped up a few days ago.... bit of a hike for you (and probably a little on the high side)...
....or you could knock off an STI truck (sitting in columbus) queuing up to deliver mine
chicago.craigslist.org link

O yea

#7 7 years ago

From the mr pinball list this morning:
(Might be a winner)

Judge Dredd, 1993 Bally: 2750.
Simply a gorgeous machine inside and out. Topper, deadworld mod, light strips, frosted LEDs. Dredd motor cycle and figures added. Plays flawlessly.
Tom
[email protected], Scranton, Pennsylvania 18702

#8 7 years ago
Quoted from eraserhead:

From the mr pinball list this morning:
(Might be a winner)
Judge Dredd, 1993 Bally: 2750.
Simply a gorgeous machine inside and out. Topper, deadworld mod, light strips, frosted LEDs. Dredd motor cycle and figures added. Plays flawlessly.
Tom
[email protected], Scranton, Pennsylvania 18702

Hard to tell bc everyone's idea of beautiful is completely different I know im really really picky so when I saw a pins beautiful it is lol

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!