Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by akm
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

12573707_961296440573359_5807632354281643106_n_(resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

Wanted

wanted

Wanted: World Poker Tour (Stern, 2006)

Added: January 11th, 2016 Ended: January 22nd, 2016

Item description

I am looking for a World Poker Tour by Stern. Preferably in nice condition, but will entertain worn/heavily routed machines depending on the price. Looking to pay under $3,000 as that seems par for the course for really nice examples. Will expect a good bit lower for heavily worn machines. Needs to be fully working (Ace in the hole shot 100%, all drops working perfectly). Mods not necessary, but a nice bonus depending. Will entertain all offers and examples.

I am located in Fairfax, VA (i.e., Northern VA). I might not have transportation for it, so I may need to make a deal with someone that could bring it to me (I can have people here to unload it, I just need a way to get it here).

Not interested in dealing with shipping.

I have cash in-hand. Sell me a game.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

Fairfax, VA, US

Seller insights

These are akm's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to akm's stats page

#2 4 years ago

Did you play/see one at pinball done quick?

#3 4 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

Did you play/see one at pinball done quick?

Yep, I played one quite a bit.

#4 4 years ago

Sorry for the early bump - Just wanted to edit that I am open to 2-for-1 trades for my HUO, modded Iron Man. WPT must be one of the games. I am open to WPC, System 11, or other cheaper modern Sterns in combination with WPT.

#5 4 years ago

*edit: IM gone

#6 4 years ago

Mine is bolted right to the floor. I left this game off my radar for several years because I felt it wasn't flashy or interesting enough. Once I landed one I was wowed over, it is truly a wonderful game with great flow, shots and rule set, and the wizard modes are stupid hard to get to. This is a Steve Ritchie sleeper gem finally getting noticed. Here in the North East, any listed get snapped up within a hour.

Good luck in the search!

#7 4 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Mine is bolted right to the floor. I left this game off my radar for several years because I felt it wasn't flashy or interesting enough. Once I landed one I was wowed over, it is truly a wonderful game with great flow, shots and rule set, and the wizard modes are stupid hard to get to. This is a Steve Ritchie sleeper gem finally getting noticed. Here in the North East, any listed get snapped up within a hour.
Good luck in the search!

I got to the World Championships twice last week while streaming the game, thinking I had reached the ultimate achievement, and then basically had an epiphany afterwards after someone told me there was this little thing called, "The Keefer Invitational" (for those that don't know what it is, it's basically the Super Duper Wizard Mode or Valinor of WPT). The thing is, of all the years I have played the game, I never even knew it was there. I was like, "MIND. BLOWN." I NEED this game now, haha.

#8 4 years ago
Quoted from akm:

I got to the World Championships twice last week while streaming the game, thinking I had reached the ultimate achievement, and then basically had an epiphany afterwards after someone told me there was this little thing called, "The Keefer Invitational" (for those that don't know what it is, it's basically the Super Duper Wizard Mode or Valinor of WPT). The thing is, of all the years I have played the game, I never even knew it was there. I was like, "MIND. BLOWN." I NEED this game now, haha.

YES. One of the first few games I played, I came close. I had everything except no limit multiball up to 25 million collected in points- this seems like the hardest one to do. Of course, you can have everything done and blow/drain your ball before you collect 10 million via shots at the WPT Championship and that is the worst feeling! It's a brutal game! but the gameplay is oh so good and polished.

My HS is 650 million. It was epic, but no KI. Yet.

#9 4 years ago

Best pinball ever made, hands down!

#10 4 years ago
Quoted from HoneyBadger:

Best pinball ever made, hands down!

Dream on. I have a WPT in my collection and sorry to say your probably the only person on the planet that would make this claim. It's an awesome game no doubt.

QSS

#11 4 years ago

*edit: IM gone

#12 4 years ago
Quoted from akm:

The Keefer Invitational is a damn hard wizard mode to reach. It takes forever to get there even with the glass off. Good luck with your search. WPT is an awesome game!

#13 4 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

The Keefer Invitational is a damn hard wizard mode to reach. It takes forever to get there even with the glass off. Good luck with your search. WPT is an awesome game!

Yeah, it's definitely something that will be tough to get to. It really requires smart play, good use of your 3X shots, etc.

#15 4 years ago

Bump! I have cash in-hand, ready to go.

#16 4 years ago

SellMeAWorldPokerTour bump.

#17 4 years ago

I love my WPT bump. I will say though it is probably the least played game in my line up. Pinheads love it but it is too deep for most the non pinball visitors i have.

#18 4 years ago

Machine has been found! Thanks all for the kind words and the help.

12573707_961296440573359_5807632354281643106_n_(resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside