Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 33 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by dmieczko
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider meSz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#16 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball69:

I had a few guys pm me on RR but will see. I have another well known member here that has an EC LE that I may go with by next week if I don’t hear nothing. Thx for the heads up and info.
Jeff P.

Jeff, if you can hold off a little while, once JJP announces GnR I think you'll see some WoZ's go up for sale. Right now it seems people aren't letting go of the WoZ's. I searched for almost a year before finding one, mostly due to me not wanting to ship it!

IMO opining the ECLE is nicer and you can add the additional "mods" on the RR to the ECLE.

Good luck with your search and BUMP

#23 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball69:

Thank you for the bump. and the info on the mod. (Can you share the link to order) I will chk it out thanks again guys. Hoping I can find one soon or I will settle for a EC LE.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-witch-red-smoke-mod

Agree with indygru...... I got on the list for Steve's Crystal Ball and witch mod before I even had a WoZ.

#32 3 years ago
Quoted from dmieczko:

They probably figure someone bumping their thread to the top a hundred times wouldn't mind helping others in the community... LOL

Nah let's be honest.....they see a guy being persistent in looking for a game so they PM him directly to see what price he wants to pay and if it's more then the going rate it may make their decision to sell the game easier. Also, by PM-ing they eliminate the price police and all the drama that comes with Pinside.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider meSz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-wizard-of-oz-le-rr-or-ec?tu=meSz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.