Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 33 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by dmieczko
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 3 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - wanted

L@@K Wanted WOZ (RR) 75th

Featured Ad

Added: 2020-07-17 03:10:36 UTC • Ended: July 30th, 2020

Price

Wanted

Please let me know what you have and in what condition. - Plays etc. updates/mods.
(Budget for RR- up to 9.5k depending on condition and numbered pin)
Serious buyer here- don’t pm me unless you plan to sell. No games here.

I would consider a mint EC LE (we can discuss price).

(We can use escrow.com once we make an agreement)
Thanks
Jeff.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Pinball69's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Pinball69's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Montgomery, TX, US

#2 3 years ago

TTT

I know there is a RR sitting around ready to sell.

#5 3 years ago

TTT

#6 3 years ago

TTT

#7 3 years ago

I would not shy away from the other lights. I think the problem with them is overrated. I have never had a problem with my 7.5 boards. Good luck in your search.

#8 3 years ago

Pardon my ignorance.... What does TTT mean?

#9 3 years ago
Quoted from marioparty34:

Pardon my ignorance.... What does TTT mean?

"To the Top," a bump.

#10 3 years ago

Monday bump.

#11 3 years ago

Dude. Enough. This is spamming up the forms. Two posts?!

#12 3 years ago

Tuesday Bump.

#13 3 years ago

Looks like no one wants to part with a RR.

I will give it the rest of the week and get with a member on a nice EC LE

#14 3 years ago

Well, sometimes it takes patience. However there is nothing wrong with the EC LE. My RR boards were going out so I had to upgrade to the 2.0.

So if you need to do that with the EC LE, buy the kit. It was $800. You can play the EC LE until there is a problem then do the conversion. The conversion takes about 12-14 hours but if you don't want do it , your in luck.

Zaphx lives in Frisco ,Tx and has done 2 conversions. I saw where he will do others you just need to pay him.

Good luck.

#15 3 years ago

I had a few guys pm me on RR but will see. I have another well known member here that has an EC LE that I may go with by next week if I don’t hear nothing. Thx for the heads up and info.

Jeff P.

#16 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball69:

I had a few guys pm me on RR but will see. I have another well known member here that has an EC LE that I may go with by next week if I don’t hear nothing. Thx for the heads up and info.
Jeff P.

Jeff, if you can hold off a little while, once JJP announces GnR I think you'll see some WoZ's go up for sale. Right now it seems people aren't letting go of the WoZ's. I searched for almost a year before finding one, mostly due to me not wanting to ship it!

IMO opining the ECLE is nicer and you can add the additional "mods" on the RR to the ECLE.

Good luck with your search and BUMP

#17 3 years ago

Thank you for sharing that information with me I really appreciate the kindness of the members here. Hopefully someone will ping me soon on an RR as I will hold off until a week or so.

I plan on using escrow.com whenever I find the right deal to make both parties happy.

Thank you again sir.

Jeff.

#18 3 years ago

Thank you for sharing that information with me I really appreciate the kindness of the members here. Hopefully someone will ping me soon on an RR (My first preference) as I will hold off until a week or so.
I plan on using escrow.com whenever I find the right deal to make both parties happy.

Thank you again sir.
Jeff.

#19 3 years ago

Still searching.

Jp.

#21 3 years ago

Jeff if you end up with one and it doesn't have Steve Gouveia red witch smoke mod, I would get on the list. This mod is so much better than the plastic cylinder that's on the game. Looks like Steve is re-running them. Steve also did the flying monkey and that one is awesome but he's not making them.

cheers.

#22 3 years ago

Thank you for the bump. and the info on the mod. (Can you share the link to order) I will chk it out thanks again guys. Hoping I can find one soon or I will settle for a EC LE.

#23 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball69:

Thank you for the bump. and the info on the mod. (Can you share the link to order) I will chk it out thanks again guys. Hoping I can find one soon or I will settle for a EC LE.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-witch-red-smoke-mod

Agree with indygru...... I got on the list for Steve's Crystal Ball and witch mod before I even had a WoZ.

#24 3 years ago

Thx again- still searching high and low.

#25 3 years ago

Thanks for the nice pms and member confidence. One will pop up soon!!

#27 3 years ago

You are persistent. That usually works in your favor!

#28 3 years ago

I beginning to wonder if I should just go for another machine.

#29 3 years ago

Noooo

#30 3 years ago

I don’t understand why members on this site send me a pm about their machine not wanting to sell but only to ask me “what I would pay”???????

Again let me be clear- DO NOT PM ME if you are only trying to gauge what I will pay. If you don’t have the intentions on selling, keep your questions to yourself.

If you are a serious seller- I will make you a generous offer.

Jp.

#31 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball69:

I don’t understand why members on this site send me a pm about their machine not wanting to sell but only to ask me “what I would pay”???????

They probably figure someone bumping their thread to the top a hundred times wouldn't mind helping others in the community... LOL

#32 3 years ago
Quoted from dmieczko:

They probably figure someone bumping their thread to the top a hundred times wouldn't mind helping others in the community... LOL

Nah let's be honest.....they see a guy being persistent in looking for a game so they PM him directly to see what price he wants to pay and if it's more then the going rate it may make their decision to sell the game easier. Also, by PM-ing they eliminate the price police and all the drama that comes with Pinside.

#33 3 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

Nah let's be honest.....they see a guy being persistent in looking for a game so they PM him directly to see what price he wants to pay and if it's more then the going rate it may make their decision to sell the game easier. Also, by PM-ing they eliminate the price police and all the drama that comes with Pinside.

Yeah, that's probably a little more accurate... And here I go bumping this again, sorry.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-wizard-of-oz-le-rr-or-ec?hl=pinball69 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.