(Topic ID: 166384)

Wanted: Wizard of Oz (Jersey Jack Pinball, 2013)

By mdelorenzo

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by mdelorenzo
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mdelorenzo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has expired, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 7 years ago

EXPIRED

Expired ad

This ad has expired and was removed from the MarketPlace. The owner has been requested to end their ad, so it can be archived.

Game - wanted

Wanted: Wizard of Oz (Jersey Jack Pinball, 2013)

Added: 2016-08-14 16:05:00 UTC

#3 7 years ago
Quoted from pinlawyer:

I might be persuaded to sell. Mine is an ECLE; no probs EVER except for crystal ball display which was replaced with new one. Has TEN PIECE Cliffy protectors, Witch birdcage, LED lightstrip along back. $9k would make me sell.

9k is too high for me. Thank you though. Mainly looking for a pickup location as well.

1 week later
#6 7 years ago

Still looking bump.

#8 7 years ago

I'm starting to look at NIB RR now.

#11 7 years ago

It is tempting but the no warranty part of that game would worry me.

#15 7 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

You'll be fine man, seriously don't worry about that. I'd talk to Ant and see if you can find a price that works for both of you and helps relieve the worry about the warranty.

I am worried about anything I spend this kind of cash for, I think it would be silly not to be.

Quoted from BowlingJim:

if I had 9k and lived 6 1/2 hours closer this would be mine. Isn't his new in box. Maybe Jack can give you a warranty if you can prove to him you are the first person to open it and play it.

Yea it's NIB, and that is a very interesting idea!

#18 7 years ago
Quoted from Saveleaningtower:

I would try to see if Jack would do that extended warranty. Let's say he wants 300. I'll drop my price by that much for you. I finally set up my ecle that I picked up from Chippewa pin at Allentown and boy do my girls ,5&8, love it. If this is for your family too, I'd definitely work with you. Feel better Jim.

I'll have to look into this tomorrow. I have a distributor quote at this point too.

#21 7 years ago

Slipped my mind for a bit but I just emailed Jack.

Looking for something around 8k bump!

I don't think I could drive to IL for the most recently posted machine though, that's a bit too far.

#23 7 years ago
Quoted from BowlingJim:

Also saw that one it is 7 hours one way for me. He had it listed a couple of months ago for 7700 and did not sell.

Wow really? That seems awfully cheap for a RR.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mdelorenzo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has expired, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-wizard-of-oz-jersey-jack-pinball-2013-2023?tu=mdelorenzo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.