Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24 posts
  • 21 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by statsdoc
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has expired, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 9 years ago

EXPIRED

Expired ad

This ad has expired and was removed from the MarketPlace. The owner has been requested to end their ad, so it can be archived.

Game - wanted

Wizard of OZ

Added: 2015-02-26 14:58:52 UTC

#2 9 years ago

Are you bringing a tech and lawyer to inspect?

#3 9 years ago

He should probably have a closing statement in his seller feedback thread before going forward here. The seller at least did that on his thread. I like how marketplace ads generate threads now.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/beware-of-seller-indiana-sega-twister-pinball-machine

#4 9 years ago
    Quoted from Blackbeard:

#6 9 years ago
    Quoted from Blackbeard:

This !!!!!!
    I don't think you are going to find many people who will want to sell you anything here after making your last debacle public, then there is the issue of all your negative Ebay feedback left for sellers. Looks like you are one of "those people"

#7 9 years ago

good god has the world gone mad!.what kind of major hambone are you? you try to buy a machine off ebay with no testing followed by story how its sellers fault,come on pinside with-out telling full truth wasting sellers time and screwing up his listing then you come back wanting to buy other machines? get a clue..your marked as bad buyer..also see you closed your ebay account.then the box truck thing..who do you think would deal with you if they read all this? then a lawyer? all this for a pinball machine.pinball does not need this kind of bad press and goodwill to build this hobby back up.find another hobby..your not 'good pinball people'

#8 9 years ago

I have 2 used WOZs, but they're in cold storage right now.

#9 9 years ago
    Quoted from Mudflaps:

I have 2 used WOZs, but they're in cold storage right now.

oh yes ill take both! im going to bring my solar box truck and my lawyer..please have breakfast ready for me as I expect with the sale

#10 9 years ago

This guy is going to need a new e-bay account and Pinsider account over this.

#12 9 years ago
    Quoted from belairjoe:

oh yes ill take both! im going to bring my solar box truck and my lawyer..please have breakfast ready for me as I expect with the sale

Don't forget your tech!

#13 9 years ago

I have 2, price will be 23,500......this allows you to nit pick any imperfection while deducting off of the sale price with your tech and lawyer.

#14 9 years ago
    Quoted from waltgman:

Don't forget your tech! yes I will bringing my 'breakfast tech' he will evaluate the machine and ,breakfast,my lawyer is coming to check on dis-abled parking spot and see if he can get double bonus.i will expect discount on any toast not fully buttered

#15 9 years ago

Maybe you should check with one of the 14 Pinsiders that upvoted your Twister post to see if they have what you need. Make that 13. Better hurry.

#16 9 years ago
    Quoted from wayout440:

Maybe you should check with one of the 14 Pinsiders that upvoted your Twister post to see if they have what you need. Make that 13. Better hurry.

I think ALL of those Pinsider's have "seen the light" with this guy.

#17 9 years ago
    Quoted from mikelaka:

I am looking to purchase (2) Wizard of OZ's.

Ask Choggard and Kaneda?

#18 9 years ago

I'm also looking for a used Wizard of Oz I do not have a lawyer nor do I need one for a purchase of a game I don't necessarily need to test it before hand especially if it will be shipped LOL I have a truck but it does not have heat in the back nor power outlets but it is capable of hauling a pinball machine away. If anyone who has a used woz is looking for a hasslefree selling experience please give me a shout I am also able to provide many references of happy buyers and sellers I have dealt with

#19 9 years ago
    Quoted from Mudflaps:

I have 2 used WOZs, but they're in cold storage right now

Doesn't much colder than Minot, ND. How are you enjoying the winter up there?

#20 9 years ago
    Quoted from captainadam_21:

Doesn't much colder than Minot, ND. How are you enjoying the winter up there?

-25 ambient yesterday. It's officially cold when your snot and eyeballs freeze instantly.

#21 9 years ago

One for me and one for a friend of mine.

You have a friend? Must be your lawyer. I am sure he is your friend, after all the money you give him on pinball disputes

#22 9 years ago

wow...

either this guy has a major set of brass ones, or he thinks we are all really stupid...

Quoted from Boondocker:

This guy is going to need a new e-bay account and Pinsider account over this.

he will be sniffed out if he sets up another account... there be good detectives with good noses for such shenanigans...

one thing i've learned in the couple years i've been a member here... do NOT piss off the entire community... you can be "difficult"... you can be "disagreeable"... you can be a lot of things, and people will still tolerate your presence... but if you lie/cheat/weasel when it comes to a pinball deal, that is the one thing that will unite the entire membership against you...

#23 9 years ago

Better call Saul!!!!

#24 9 years ago
    Quoted from Drewblood419:

I'm also looking for a used Wizard of Oz I do not have a lawyer nor do I need one for a purchase of a game I don't necessarily need to test it before hand especially if it will be shipped LOL I have a truck but it does not have heat in the back nor power outlets but it is capable of hauling a pinball machine away. If anyone who has a used woz is looking for a hasslefree selling experience please give me a shout I am also able to provide many references of happy buyers and sellers I have dealt with

Sometimes I get really nostalgic for punctuation.

Good luck on your search.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has expired, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-wizard-of-oz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.