8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by pinnaf
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - wanted

Wanted: White Water (Williams, 1993)

Added: 2016-01-09 16:06:18 UTC • Ended: February 21st, 2016

0 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

Wanted

Item description

Looking for a nice WH20, not a project. Willing to do cash & carry, or trade a nice Pinbot I have (plus cash). I'm in Portland, Oregon but I'm OK with driving a good bit - I also get over to Boise sometimes. Please PM me if you're got a White Water! Thanks

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are sparkycommander's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to sparkycommander's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

Portland, OR, US

#2 8 years ago

Great. Game.

Can someone tell me where the kick out should hit? Mine is hitting the metal to the right of the flipper and not the flipper. Thinking I need to bend the eject mechanism to make it hit the flipper.

#3 8 years ago

GOOD LUCK on finding one... they are out there. I finally got one in the lineup! I LOVE IT.. great shots and flow! and pretty too

that kick out is weird on mine.. it varies - never quite the same spot.. Damn thing - I always attempt to "catch" the ball with a flipper grab! haven't done it yet.. TIMING MY FRIEND. but yes it kicks onto the flipper, upper part of the flipper, and sometimes the sling (it varies on mine -- which I actually like!)

the kick out that really pisses me off is when I attempt to catch it but perfectly send it up the opposite way out the right outlane , the ball reaches the top spins right and proceeds down and out the right drain! AHHHHHHH like the perfect storm!

its a fun game you WILL like!

pay around $4k-$4.5 if you want to get one without headaches -- I sight lined recently on about 5-6 games ($3700 and it had quirks and needed shopping and had some cosmetic issues.. I went with my man in the BUF area for around $4100 it was and shipping and felt I made the RIGHT decision) at present I am goofin with making legs white, rails and hinges white (yeah poor mans attempt at a nice paint job, HA) found mini raft paddles that I velcroed to the sides of the cab and got "NO RAFTING whiners" sort of stickers on the paddles, plus the under cab blue light from Judge dreads pinball on ebay (good guy!) and may snag his lock hole mountain mod light mod add on. a cool thing but costly

havin fun

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-white-water-williams-1993-1997 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.