(Topic ID: 128572)

Wanted: White Water wanted in NorCal WH20

By rolandthoms

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - wanted

White Water wanted in NorCal WH20

Added: 2015-05-22 16:19:33 UTC • Ended: November 27th, 2015

Price

Wanted

Looking for a WhiteWater in great condition. Will pay market value. WH20

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are rolandthoms's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to rolandthoms's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Danville, CA, US

#2 8 years ago

Bump from a long weekend

#3 8 years ago

Good choice, buddy. I love WH2O. If you can, try to find one recently shopped and waxed as this playfield teardown on this game is an ordeal.

#4 8 years ago
Quoted from rolandthoms:

WantedLooking for a WhiteWater in great condition. Will pay market value. WH20

Linked to ad listing: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/20520
Added to the marketplace: May 22nd, 2015
Phone number: 925-575-1593

It will pop up sooner or later. Took me 2 years to find one here.

#5 8 years ago
Quoted from rolandthoms:

Will pay market value.

That's the catch, right? There are two for sale down here, $5000 and $4500. Just not feeling that much for a White Water, even though it's a cool game.

#6 8 years ago

Yeah, I've talked to both of them. $4700 for a new Stern or similar $ for a 22 year old Whitewater ???

#7 8 years ago

Although I would say I'd rather have a Wh20 then most new Sterns, them prizes is crazy.

#8 8 years ago
Quoted from rolandthoms:

Yeah, I've talked to both of them. $4700 for a new Stern or similar $ for a 22 year old Whitewater ???

Guess you should get yourself a new stern? <sarcasm>

#9 8 years ago

I think if you're patient you can get a clean one for about $4000. Happy hunting.

#10 8 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

I think if you're patient you can get a clean one for about $4000. Happy hunting.

I'd probably suck it up and pay $4k for one myself, but I just can't hack it when they creep towards $5k.

#11 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I'd probably suck it up and pay $4k for one myself, but I just can't hack it when they creep towards $5k.

Blasphemy! WH20 is a great pin...a great example is worth 5k A very expensive pin to restore!

#12 8 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Blasphemy! WH20 is a great pin...a great example is worth 5k A very expensive pin to restore!

Ha! Yours is beautiful, no question. I wouldn't scold you for asking north of $4k for it. But you like to have the pretties, which also are the pricies.

#13 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I probably would too, but it stings knowing this was a sub $2k pin just 4 years ago. Woulda, coulda, shoulda jumped on one then.

#14 8 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

I probably would too, but it stings knowing this was a sub $2k pin just 4 years ago. Woulda, coulda, shoulda jumped on one then.

When I bought mine for 2500, it bothered me that it was under 2k a few years before that. Just gotta not worry about it

#15 8 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Sell me yours !

friday bump (almost)

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-white-water-wanted-in-norcal-wh20 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.