• Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
#1 4 years ago

This ad has been removed from the market place.

#2 4 years ago

Your post interested me, I like finding hard to find items. What I think I understand of that part is that it is a male-male, round (not hex) standoff, 2-3/8" long and 10-32 threads. Do you know if that is right? Do you know where it goes?

I am assuming round is a requirement, hex likely would not work otherwise they would have used it. Or maybe it would look wrong? I recall a round standoff in my Cyclone that probably could have been hex, maybe.

In either case, I can't find a MM version in that length, but what if you took a MF version (https://www.amazon.com/Lyn-Tron-Steel-Plated-10-32-Length/dp/B00UYDR8EO/ref=sr_1_3) and used a piece of 10-32 threaded rod to turn the other end into a male?

#3 4 years ago

I parted out one machine before time.
Write me PM if you have interest from used standoffs.

Regards

#4 4 years ago
Quoted from harryhoudini:

Your post interested me, I like finding hard to find items. What I think I understand of that part is that it is a male-male, round (not hex) standoff, 2-3/8" long and 10-32 threads. Do you know if that is right? Do you know where it goes?
I am assuming round is a requirement, hex likely would not work otherwise they would have used it. Or maybe it would look wrong? I recall a round standoff in my Cyclone that probably could have been hex, maybe.
In either case, I can't find a MM version in that length, but what if you took a MF version (amazon.com link ») and used a piece of 10-32 threaded rod to turn the other end into a male?

I found this old bryan kelly for sale post, I think the parts need to be double ended. The posts pointed to in red look like the ones I need. Could be totally wrong though.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#5 4 years ago

Yup. Exactly what I was thinking. A standoff with one Male end and a piece of threaded rod would do it. Getting the right dimensions is the tough part

#6 4 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

I found this old bryan kelly for sale post, I think the parts need to be double ended. The posts pointed to in red look like the ones I need. Could be totally wrong though.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Seeing as the ones you circled came off a WH2O, I'd say they're the ones you need. PM me your address and you can have them.

#7 4 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Seeing as the ones you circled came off a WH2O, I'd say they're the ones you need. PM me your address and you can have them.

#8 4 years ago

If I hadn't had my coffee yet, they'd be one MILLION dollars!

#9 4 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

If I hadn't had my coffee yet, they'd be one MILLION dollars!

Hey Bryan... I’m looking for a really nice EBD, TAF, BSD, or WH2O. Any chance you can have a whole POT of coffee and throw me a price for one of yours?

#10 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

Hey Bryan... I’m looking for a really nice EBD, TAF, BSD, or WH2O. Any chance you can have a whole POT of coffee and throw me a price for one of yours?

F NO!

#11 4 years ago

Got the posts in BK, thanks again!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-white-water-standoffs?hl=guinnesstime and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.