Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
IMGA0200.jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Parts - wanted

Red translucent apron for AC/DC

Added: 2015-07-12 02:10:34 UTC • Ended: August 15th, 2015

Price

Wanted

I am looking for a red translucent apron for AC/DC Premium, please PM me if you have one for sale
Thanks

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Concretehardt's market stats.

silver Seller Level

Concretehardt has the Pinside Silver seller level!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Concretehardt's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Eugene , OR, US

#2 8 years ago

Good luck. If you find one, see if you can get a group rate. I wouldn't mind one myself.

#3 8 years ago

Good luck. Those were hard to find even when they were "available".

#4 8 years ago

I found two their out their youll find one sooner than later

#5 8 years ago

I might have one. PM me and I'll look

#6 8 years ago
Quoted from wdpvideo:

I might have one. PM me and I'll look

PM sent... Fingers crossed

#7 8 years ago

Good...then I'll jump on your bandwagon, Concrete. If anybody has another one out there, let me know!

#8 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Good...then I'll jump on your bandwagon, Concrete. If anybody has another one out there, let me know!

Me too

#9 8 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

PM sent... Fingers crossed

It worked and shipped. Enjoy
I also was have the transformers one, that you can cut the two holes in and decal.

#10 8 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

WantedI am looking for a red translucent apron for AC/DC Premium, please PM me if you have one for saleThanks

Linked to ad listing: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/22307
Added to the marketplace: July 12th, 2015

I put one on my Mustang Pro with flashers under it and that combo makes one hell of a difference with the look of the game. This is an old picture from when I first put it on so no stickers. When the flashers fire it looks great. There are 4-15 white led pads lighting up the apron.

IMGA0200.jpgIMGA0200.jpg

#11 8 years ago

If only someone made these in orange translucent I'd get one for my metallica.

#12 8 years ago
Quoted from wdpvideo:

It worked and shipped. Enjoy
I also was have the Transformers one, that you can cut the two holes in and decal.

Thanks again!!

#13 8 years ago

You other guys might want to check with the Refinery.

#14 8 years ago

When I purchased my NIB AC/DC from the Refinery, Steve had the aprons available... Looks amazing.

#15 8 years ago

PBR has been out of these aprons for a while, not sure why they dried up.

#16 8 years ago

Pretty sure Stern found out about the Red Aprons and pulled their Mold from that supplier.

F-ing BUMMER because they are SWEET !!

I was lucky enough to get some from Gio @ PBR before they disappeared completely

#17 8 years ago

I was saving the one I got from PBR for our KISS-LE but with the way the LE Apron looks I'm not sure I want to do that.

SO looking to trade for a Blue Plastic Apron (originally used on Avatar-LE) if anyone still has 1 sitting around.

TIA !!

Kim

#18 8 years ago
Quoted from Pin_-_K:

Pretty sure Stern found out about the Red Aprons and pulled their Mold from that supplier.

F-ing BUMMER because they are SWEET !!
I was lucky enough to get some from Gio @ PBR before they disappeared completely and before anyone asks they are ALL accounted for or already installed in our Games - sorry

Well, that's not true.

#19 8 years ago

On another note, ALL blue aprons are accounted for and already installed in our games - sorry.

#20 8 years ago

The red translucent apron rocks! I couldn't imagine mine without it. I'm glad you were able to score one. Make sure you get the flasher kit to go with it.

#21 8 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

The red translucent apron rocks! I couldn't imagine mine without it. I'm glad you were able to score one. Make sure you get the flasher kit to go with it.

Who sells the flasher kits?

#24 8 years ago

Red apron is indeed beautifull. Is on my wishlist to. Could buy one in 2014 but price was approx USD 200, a bit to steep at that moment for me.

If they could be made at a little more affordable price I would surely be in.

#25 8 years ago

I don't have any standard red aprons available, but soon we will have some for the WDLE and WD Premium machines only. They will only fit this machine.

I can still make the apron AC/DC lighting kits.....

Steve
Pinball Refinery

#26 8 years ago

Thanks Marty! This apron is awesome!
image.jpgimage.jpg

#27 8 years ago

Uh hell yes it is!!

#28 8 years ago

Looks pretty slick!

#29 8 years ago

Man, that does look hot. If someone does these again I might not be able to resist ...

#30 8 years ago

Mine is I ncluded with my $8000 ACDC premium. Hemi modded all the way by him. Best acdc out there.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-wanted-red-translucent-apron-for-acdc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.