(Topic ID: 123226)

Wanted: Wanted: Metallica (Pro) (Stern, 2013)

By ita47

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

10547019_10152665503634244_8242924429304281352_o.jpg
image (7).jpg
image (5).jpg
image (4).jpg
20150501_160144.jpg
image (2).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 9 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - wanted

Wanted: Metallica (Pro) (Stern, 2013)

Added: 2015-04-01 13:18:40 UTC • Ended: May 8th, 2015

Price

Wanted

I am looking for a nice Metallica Pro.

I am located in S.W. Missouri.

Thx!

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are ita47's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to ita47's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Marshfield, MO, US

#2 9 years ago

Morning

#3 9 years ago

it would be nice to see stern put out another run of the pros I think it would sell better than the wwe will i know i would grab one

#4 9 years ago

Rumored to be another run of Pros coming in April.

#5 9 years ago

yes the rumor is true

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

yes the rumor is true

It's not really a rumour. Distributors are already selling the machines they expect to receive.

#7 9 years ago

(bought one of those rumored machines from Marco)

#9 9 years ago

I have one in stock ready to ship still on the pallet. Its the LED version. Call me for pricing.

[email protected]

#10 9 years ago

Any nice used ones out there?

#11 9 years ago

I tried to find a used one....not easy :/ Most are near the price of a new one.

#12 9 years ago

Glad to hear there will be more NIB's out there for people to buy. Awesome nut-kicker of a game...still have not been able to get to End of the Line with open outlanes and a reasonable tilt after a year..

#13 9 years ago

I guess if I can't locate a nice used one I will order a NIB.

#14 9 years ago
Quoted from ita47:

I guess if I can't locate a nice used one I will order a NIB.

PM sent

#15 9 years ago

Still looking. I would like to find one within 3-4 hours driving distance of Springfield, MO. If I can't find a nice used one shortly I guess I will have to break down and order a new one.

#16 9 years ago

If you do, call Cointaker. They'll be your best price on a NIB.

#17 9 years ago
Quoted from Leeb18509:

If you do, call Cointaker. They'll be your best price on a NIB.

I already talked to Melissa and I am keeping that option open if I can't find a nice used one within driving distance to me. Thanks!

#18 9 years ago

just curious where these are selling HUO with mods...A few struggled in the low 4s a month or so ago but I think now are getting closer to 5. Game looks like a blast to play.

#19 9 years ago

Mid week bump!

#20 9 years ago

Gotta love want to buy threads. People post they want something. Immediately some ideas get suggested on how to get them. The original poster always then complains that cost is too much. Then a bunch of bump crap .

No one is going to be enticed to sell something that's not actually for sale for market value or under. Expect to over pay if you have a wtb thread. Otherwise, wait for the item to actually be listed for sale by someone and then go buy it.

#21 9 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Gotta love want to buy threads. People post they want something. Immediately some ideas get suggested on how to get them. The original poster always then complains that cost is too much. Then a bunch of bump crap .
No one is going to be enticed to sell something that's not actually for sale for market value or under. Expect to over pay if you have a wtb thread. Otherwise, wait for the item to actually be listed for sale by someone and then go buy it.

markmon, you did this in my WTB thread, too. Why? If you don't have anything productive to say, why comment at all? You seem like you're actively seeking a confrontation.

Hope you find your game ita47 - the NIB LED Pro may be the best way to go! Call JJ at Game Exchange and see what he can do for you.

#22 9 years ago

I have a Metallica Pro all decked out for sale. LEDs, mirror blades, subwooofer, snake mod etc.

I will ship for free. Since you are looking to buy I'll ask $7500.

#23 9 years ago

Why thumbs down? Guy has a wanted to buy ad so he clearly really wants one. I barely want to sell mine but in will meet his request with the sale of mine. I just want to sell it for 7500.

#24 9 years ago

Jeez,

But, yes, Stern is making NIB right now.... no one is wanting to sell you a used, much better deal to just pay a few $hundred more for NIB.. and oh, well if my wife doesn't like mike NIB on the way you can come down her and get it!

#25 9 years ago

I heard from Melissa at Cointaker that the brand off the line new led pros have a couple of new features but really didn't understand what they were. Anybody know what they are? Something about the backbox and maybe the decals...or something like that.

#26 9 years ago

I heard my game just shipped from Stern today. There is a new speaker panel with round speaker cut-outs, the speaker panel comes with a decal (which looks very nice) and the backbox is different (metal?).

#27 9 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

I heard my game just shipped from Stern today. There is a new speaker panel with round speaker cut-outs, the speaker panel comes with a decal (which looks very nice) and the backbox is different (metal?).

Sounds like the same backbox from Mustang, Star Trek, AC/DC LED, and WWE. Wood panels on the side (because it's hard to put t-moulding in metal...), and then metal everything else. It's funny, I was happy to buy Metallica when I did because it was going to be the last "old style" Stern game. Now I just want to kick the everloving sh-t out of it and burn it in a fire because trying to get to End of the Line is so frustrating. I have the outlanes all the way open and a pretty tight tilt, for the record...still putting up "average" games of 200 million plus and not even touching my high scores.

#28 9 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

Are these changes different from the LED model changes?

10547019_10152665503634244_8242924429304281352_o.jpg10547019_10152665503634244_8242924429304281352_o.jpg
#29 9 years ago

Good to here yours is on way... JJ at GEX.. told me shipping from Stern this week.. I'm hoping to get mine by April 26th

#30 9 years ago
Quoted from damageinc55:

Are these changes different from the LED model changes?

10547019_10152665503634244_8242924429304281352_o.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Yeah... I was confused. I thought the LED met pro had the new backbox, led's and dmd area already... So is this upgraded on top of that?

Shipments start this week for the new met pro run!

#31 9 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Yeah... I was confused. I thought the LED met pro had the new backbox, led's and dmd area already... So is this upgraded on top of that?
Shipments start this week for the new met pro run!

I have a bit more info since MGC, it appears the backbox is a newer style (metal). At first glance, you will not notice a difference. When you inspect your delivery however, you will see the differences right away.

#32 9 years ago
Quoted from damageinc55:

I have a bit more info since MGC, it appears the backbox is a newer style (metal). At first glance, you will not notice a difference. When you inspect your delivery however, you will see the differences right away.

Hmmmm…. Please explain

#33 9 years ago

Well nothing turned up from my want ad in my price range or in driving distance. So I decided to order a NIB. I ended up ordering it from Trent at Tilt Amusement, deposit sent this morning. I will keep you all posted on the progress.

#35 9 years ago

Ok thanks
I was under the impression there was some other changes in the new latest run.

#36 9 years ago
Quoted from nicoga3000:

markmon, you did this in my WTB thread, too. Why? If you don't have anything productive to say, why comment at all? You seem like you're actively seeking a confrontation.

Nothing here disputed any of the facts in my comment. If I did this in your wtb thread it must meant you pulled the same annoying crap

Think it through. A game is hard to find meaning it's not listing for sale. Someone posts a wtb thread to entice someone that's not selling the game to decide to sell. Do you think market value or slightly less than is going to make someone not selling a game decide to let it go? It's only common sense. Worse yet is when suggestions are made in how to get the game now and it's met by "man I don't want to pay that much".

So it turned out I was right as the OP ordered nib. How did your wtb turn out? OP: you won't be sorry. Metallica pro is one of the best games ever made.

#37 9 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Nothing here disputed any of the facts in my comment. If I did this in your wtb thread it must meant you pulled the same annoying crap
Think it through. A game is hard to find meaning it's not listing for sale. Someone posts a wtb thread to entice someone that's not selling the game to decide to sell. Do you think market value or slightly less than is going to make someone not selling a game decide to let it go? It's only common sense. Worse yet is when suggestions are made in how to get the game now and it's met by "man I don't want to pay that much".

I will have to disagree with you, your post comes across as trolling other peoples ads. I have posted some WTB ads including this one and I have had several responses that are pm's and not posted on the thread. I have had several guys tell me they don't always actively try to sell a game, but if they see a post like mine they will respond. The Star Trek I just bought was a perfect example. I posted at WTB ad for a Star Trek Pro. A friend of the guy I bought it from contacted me and said his friend was thinking about selling his ST. I contacted the seller and we made a deal. Some guys that are considering selling a game sometimes respond as well or they just haven't gotten around to making their ad yet. Just because you think it's a waste of time doesn't mean it is. If you don't like WTB ads then don't read them. This ad wasn't a waist either, I was contacted about one nice used Met with several mods for a fair price, it was just too far for me to drive and shipping killed the deal. This time my WTB didn't work out. No big deal, so I ended up ordering a NIB.

#38 9 years ago
Quoted from ita47:

I will have to disagree with you, your post comes across as trolling other peoples ads. I have posted some WTB ads including this one and I have had several responses that are pm's and not posted on the thread. I have had several guys tell me they don't always actively try to sell a game, but if they see a post like mine they will respond. The Star Trek I just bought was a perfect example. A friend of the guy I bought it from contacted me and said his friend was thinking about selling his ST. I contacted the seller and we made a deal. Some guys that are considering selling a game sometimes respond as well or they just haven't gotten around to making their ad yet. Just because you think it's a waste of time doesn't mean it is. If you don't like WTB ads then don't read them. This ad wasn't a waist either, I was contacted about one nice used Met with several mods for a fair price, it was just too far for me to drive and shipping killed the deal. This time my WTB didn't work out. No big deal, so I ended up ordering a NIB.

I agree fully! I had a wtb ad for a met pro and was contacted outside that thread. The deal on the nib is hard to beat though.

#39 9 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

I agree fully! I had a wtb ad for a met pro and was contacted outside that thread. The deal on the nib is hard to beat though.

I don't see a Metallica pro in your collection. Was a deal made? If not why? Not every wtb thread is a problem - most aren't. Only the ones where immediate offers are made some of which are reasonable and are met with "I don't want to pay that much". That's kind of annoying. If a wtb poster gets a ton of pms, then why isn't a deal made??

#40 9 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

I don't see a Metallica pro in your collection. Was a deal made? If not why? Not every wtb thread is a problem - most aren't. Only the ones where immediate offers are made some of which are reasonable and are met with "I don't want to pay that much". That's kind of annoying. If a wtb poster gets a ton of pms, then why isn't a deal made??

So why did you decide to troll my WTB ad then? I never had any reasonable offers that I stated "I don't want to pay that much." Seems to me you are just trying to stir up trouble.

#41 9 years ago
Quoted from ita47:

So why did you decide to troll my WTB ad then? I never had any reasonable offers that I stated "I don't want to pay that much." Seems to me you are just trying to stir up trouble.

He's making underhanded remarks at me and my WTB threads (as well as a bunch of others according to his post history). I would just stop feeding the troll and enjoy your NIB game. Congrats again mate.

#42 9 years ago
Quoted from ita47:

Actually that's pretty fair to say. To you I apologize. I guess it was that no one was biting but someone posted a nib available which was met with "bump". But it appears you were a serious buyer as you ordered a nib and it's on the way.

#43 9 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

I ended up buying nib. After 2 weeks or 3, I had one offer. I thought it was too close to nib price. I would of paid it if my nib deal fell through.

#44 9 years ago

I have had several members PM about the price I got on Met. I'm not being a jerk or hiding the price I paid. There are just a lot of things that affect the final cost of a machine. Your location, do you want it delivered to a residence, or a business or will you pick it up at a terminal. Will you be paying cash or credit. Most dealers can not post their prices on the internet and I can respect that. My answer is if you are really interested in a NIB contact several dealers and see who has the best price for your circumstances. As I stated earlier I ended up ordering from Trent at Tilt Amusement, but there are other good dealers too. I hope everyone understands.

#45 9 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

I guess it was that no one was biting but someone posted a nib available which was met with "bump".

Did it ever occur to you that the price was higher than I had already been quoted from another dealer?

I accept your apology, but I do think you really need to consider everything before you go trash someones thread for no apparent reason.

#46 9 years ago
Quoted from ita47:

I have had several members PM about the price I got on Met. I'm not being a jerk or hiding the price I paid. There are just a lot of things that affect the final cost of a machine. Your location, do you want it delivered to a residence, or a business or will you pick it up at a terminal. Will you be paying cash or credit. Most dealers can not post their prices on the internet and I can respect that. My answer is if you are really interested in a NIB contact several dealers and see who has the best price for your circumstances. As I stated earlier I ended up ordering from Trent at Tilt Amusement, but there are other good dealers too. I hope everyone understands.

Another happy NIB MetProLED Trent/Tilt Amusements customer right over here as well. Once you decide you want MetPro, you are destined to put about 300-500 more $ into it. Just keep that in mind when you order one.

I'm on my 2nd one now. Before you say to yourself that you don't want to put more $ into it in mods, play one with amp/speaker/led/spinner upgrades and tell me that it isn't better than without.

#47 9 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

Once you decide you want MetPro, you are destined to put about 3-500 more $ into it. Just keep that in mind when you order one. I'm on my 2nd one.

Yeah, I already have a list of Mods that I want for it. There is lots of cool stuff available for this machine. I already have the plastic protectors, and mirror blades for it.

#48 9 years ago

I'm still waiting for mine as well, and have a powered sub, shaker motor, and a few other tidbits. Pretty bad when you're modding before it gets to your door

#49 9 years ago
Quoted from dug:

Ok thanks
I was under the impression there was some other changes in the new latest run.

I scrutinized the game VERY closely when I opened it. I've owned one of each of the pros and the only differences I can certainly point out are:

-Head is mostly metal. It's a different shape and size as well.
-Head has the speaker panel decal.
-Display is tilted toward the back for a better angle perspective and less glare when playing.
-Game is a little lighter.
-Game has 100% LEDs for both inserts and GI.
-Game ships with the latest code.

#50 9 years ago
Quoted from ita47:

I was one, I appreciate the point in the right direction. I called around got what I wanted not the cheapest not the most expensive either but I'm happy. I ordered stuff for it all weekend, can't wait for it to arrive!!!

There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-wanted-metallica-pro-stern-2013 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.