Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Patofnaud
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

WP_20150505_003.jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

Wanted

wanted

Wanted: Hyperball parts

Added: April 8th, 2015 Ended: April 28th, 2015

Item description

Hello. Have a leftover/spare parts for this bad boy?
I need:
- Plastic ball chutes(?). These are the plastic black funnel-shaped parts mounted underneath the playfield.
- Upper playfield plastics. These are mounted between the target boxes.
- Wire loom guide(?). A metal plate with a hole in the middle to keep the playfield wire loom in place. Usually mounted to the back of the playfield.
- Cooling fan for the Shooter coil.

Thank you.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

Aventura, FL, US

Seller insights

These are MarcelG's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to MarcelG's stats page

4 weeks later
#2 4 years ago

Some thoughts about these.

1. Ball chutes : would be able to 3D print them (choice of colors), replaced a couple of mine that way [pm if interested/pricing]
2. Plastics : n/a
3. Wire loom guide : unfamiliar with part, does this hold the shooter coil assembly in place or where exactly would it go on the back? (probably wouldn't be able to part with it, but could dimension for it to be made out of metal)
4. I was looking at this comparable in case mine died www.ebay.com/itm/330672305103

Hope this helps,
Ryan

WP_20150505_003.jpg
#3 4 years ago

Winslow (Pinsider) used to sell the Smart Bomb decal and the replacement fan for Hyperball. You may want to send him a PM.

Back in 2013 when I bought mine, it was $3.50 for the fan and $10 for the decal. Prices may be up if he still has them but it's a good place to start.

I had a full set of used plastics but sold them to a nice Aussie who needed them.

As for the black 'funnel's yeah they are hard to fine. Perfect candidate for 3D printing.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside