• Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

genesis.jpg
metropolis bts city build GOOD.jpg
metropolis bts drinkn.jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 9 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - wanted

Wanted: Genesis

Added: 2015-03-15 23:18:47 UTC • Ended: April 1st, 2015

0 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

Wanted

Item description

Any condition Genesis wanted within an hour or so of central nj.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are thedefog's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to thedefog's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Fuquay-Varina, NC, US

#2 9 years ago

Here's one, Allentown PA, shouldn't be too far for you - had my eye on it myself, but have to pass for now...

allentown.craigslist.org link

#3 9 years ago

gone.
I'll be on the lookout for one of these for a bit. Not too large a production number, so I assume they don't come up too often.

#4 9 years ago

I have one in Landisburg, PA (17040), that I'm considering letting go of.

Another Pinsider has dibs as of this morning, but I'll keep you posted if you'd like.

-- Matthew

#5 9 years ago

Thanks mdolshan, keep me posted.

#6 9 years ago

I haven't heard back from the other Pinsider yet, but here's a link to a few photos of the one-off translite I made for my game:

http://s997.photobucket.com/user/mdolshan/library/Genesis%20Alternate%20Translite?sort=3&page=1

I kept the original translite, but I'm not sure what shape it's in at the moment. Not that they're terribly scarce...

FYI, the price I have in mind is lower than the one in that C/L ad.

M

#7 9 years ago

Nice! I love Metropolis!

metropolis bts drinkn.jpgmetropolis bts drinkn.jpg
#8 9 years ago

Me, too. I'm a big Fritz Lang fan generally. "M" is one of my favorite films.

There are plenty of Pinsiders with vastly superior Photoshop skills. I'm primarily a writer. But I like a good challenge...

M

#9 9 years ago

That alt translite looks nice.

#10 9 years ago

I'd probably frame the original and hang it as wall art for a good laugh for guests.

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from mdolshan:

Me, too. I'm a big Fritz Lang fan generally. "M" is one of my favorite films.
There are plenty of Pinsiders with vastly superior Photoshop skills. I'm primarily a writer. But I like a good challenge...
M

How can you not like the pioneer of science fiction films?

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from thedefog:

How can you not like the pioneer of science fiction films?

True. To think when that film was made...just incredible stuff!

metropolis bts city build GOOD.jpgmetropolis bts city build GOOD.jpg
#13 9 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

True. To think when that film was made...just incredible stuff!

metropolis bts city build GOOD.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

I can imagine the surreal feeling of visiting nyc in the 20's as a foreigner. Seeing all of those buildings would blow your mind. Must have been like the first time you go to Disney when you're a kid. Your brain just goes into overdrive with all kinds of ideas about how it works.

#14 9 years ago

Bump. Still on the prowl here. Anyone? I am willing to trade the Comet I have on the marketplace for it.

#15 9 years ago

GIVE ME GENESIS!

genesis.jpggenesis.jpg
#16 9 years ago

I'm considering letting go of mine, perhaps for a trade. I'm looking to trade up with cash or just get an equivalent value game that I like. I have put a lot of work into mine though. I'm not in a rush to sell but entertaining offers now that it is cherry.

New boards, ground mod, playfield in decent shape, perfect plastic set with backup plastics, brand new repro ramps (clear - being mailed to me today), I still have the old ramps which are serviceable but have seen better days, cliffy protectors for ramps, some tasteful LED usage. PM me if you are interested. I'm in Baltimore... a lil out of your radius but doesn't look like you are getting many bites.

#17 9 years ago

Cool man, I appreciate it, thanks. I have friends in Baltimore, so I could make a trip out of it.

#18 9 years ago

Besides, I'll let me stop by Brewer's art and of course I'll have to have a natty boh while i'm there.

#19 9 years ago

LOL yeah, the yin and the yang.. I'm a mile from Brewer's Art so you are in luck!

#20 9 years ago

bumpity bump

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-wanted-genesis and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.