2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by manadams
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

VP Cabs Classic (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 2 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Other items - wanted

Wanted: Virtual Pinball/project

Added: 2022-04-03 01:19:59 UTC • Ended: April 5th, 2022

Price

Wanted

Looking for a Virtual Pinball or project. It has to be close to a standard or widebody cabinet and monitor close to a 43" size. Open to projects if they are already far along and just need some finishing up.

Item photos

VP Cabs Classic (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are manadams's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to manadams's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Loveland, CO, US

#2 2 years ago

Good luck. I just put together my vpin last week. 43in pf monitor in a WPC widebody cabinet. Lots of fun. It's a great way to try out different pins, learn the rules, and play a bunch of custom games that don't exist in real life.

You should consider putting a vpin together yourself. It's not actually that bad, once you get going. It's much easier today than it was even 5 years ago. There's some great software and online guides to help you out.

Either way. Good luck.

#3 2 years ago
    Quoted from DakotaMike:

Good luck. I just put together my vpin last week. 43in pf monitor in a WPC widebody cabinet. Lots of fun. It's a great way to try out different pins, learn the rules, and play a bunch of custom games that don't exist in real life.
    You should consider putting a vpin together yourself. It's not actually that bad, once you get going. It's much easier today than it was even 5 years ago. There's some great software and online guides to help you out.
    Either way. Good luck.

Yeah I may have to build it myself, definitely not patient enough to wait six months or longer for someone to make me one.

#4 2 years ago

Good luck finding one. There are a couple nice looking ones in the marketplace, but shipping might be an issue. I built one almost a decade ago, and it was quite the task. Eventually I sold mine because at that time the software/hardware wasn’t quite what I had hoped for. I would definitely recommend a 4K screen and a good computer running it. Now-a-days it’s easier to do, and the hardware is way better. Here’s my old build if you’re looking for inspiration, lol. https://hyperspin-fe.com/forums/topic/2340-mortal-pinball-kombat-a-build-thread/ right now I have an Arcade1up AFM, and it’s a fun toy, but doesn’t compare to a good Virtual pin.

#5 2 years ago
    Quoted from Luckydogg420:

Good luck finding one. There are a couple nice looking ones in the marketplace, but shipping might be an issue. I built one almost a decade ago, and it was quite the task. Eventually I sold mine because at that time the software/hardware wasn’t quite what I had hoped for. I would definitely recommend a 4K screen and a good computer running it. Now-a-days it’s easier to do, and the hardware is way better. Here’s my old build if you’re looking for inspiration, lol. https://hyperspin-fe.com/forums/topic/2340-mortal-pinball-kombat-a-build-thread/ right now I have an Arcade1up AFM, and it’s a fun toy, but doesn’t compare to a good Virtual pin.

Looking to do 4K for sure. What will probably happen is I'll get impatient after a couple weeks and start buying everything to build one, then one will pop up locally for a decent price

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-virtual-pinball-project and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.