Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by EchoVictor
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 5 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20150210_214557.jpg
Optimus_g1.jpg
image.jpg
bumper_cars.jpg
Baymax_Fist_Bump.jpg

#1 4 years ago

Hey all,

I am looking to purchase a Transformers. Mostly looking for a Pro, but willing to consider an LE if it was for the right price. Definitely NOT interested in "The Pin"....

I am in the metro Detroit area, but make the drive over to Madison, WI at least once a month. Also willing to drive a little elsewhere for the right deal.

Thanks,
Eric V

#2 4 years ago

I have got a Transformers pro in Lansing MI.. I am semi-interested in changing it out... It's in good shape. playfield pretty flawless. LEDs. What price range were you thinking?

#3 4 years ago

Great game. Amazing Value too. Underrated.

#4 4 years ago

agree, you can get an LE these days for a great price and it honestly doesn't deserve the reputation it seems to have.

#5 4 years ago

Baymax_Fist_Bump.jpg
Bump

#6 4 years ago

bumper_cars.jpg

Weekly bump....

#7 4 years ago

image.jpg

1 week later
#8 4 years ago

No one wants to sell a Pro, huh?

Bump.

Thanks,
EV

#9 4 years ago

What's a decent price on these

1 week later
#10 4 years ago

Optimus_g1.jpg

Optimus Bump.

Thanks,
EV

#11 4 years ago

Awesome game. I have an LE and it's not leaving any time soon. One of the most underrated games out there which is great because they're so inexpensive now. A lot of bang for the buck value there. If you can swing it, I recommend going for an LE Combo.

Bump and GL in your search.

#12 4 years ago
Quoted from Dellamarmalade:

What's a decent price on these

I sold my LE which had lots of extras for $3500 US or $4250 CAN. It was a super nice HUO.

#13 4 years ago

Not to sidetrack the thread, but I never understood the hate thrown at Transformers.

#14 4 years ago

Transformers is a great fun game, love mine good luck on your search.

#15 4 years ago

Its a fantastic game. Don't care what popular opinion is. Had a LE combo since the day they released. Not selling mine. Good luck, op, with your hunt.

Brian

#16 4 years ago

A big thanks to everyone who chimed in with tips....but the search is over.

LE Combo #402 is now in my basement!

20150210_214557.jpg

Thanks,
EV

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside