(Topic ID: 325202)

Wanted: Trade Ghostbusters Premium for Toy Story 4 (CE)

By PanzerFreak

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by insight75
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

B9AB2B49-54A5-4961-BAA1-60B4786ECE38 (resized).jpeg
E75869FD-B0E9-4A30-822E-98872433BD4D (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 1 year ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - wanted

Wanted: Trade Ghostbusters Premium for Toy Story 4 (CE)

Added: 2022-11-06 00:57:44 UTC • Ended: November 10th, 2022

Price

Wanted

I have a loaded low play HUO Ghostbusters premium that I'm willing to trade for a NIB Toy Story 4 CE.

Game has a Color DMD, Stern art blades, shaker motor, subway car mod for subway ramp, slime light covers, subway ramp airball protector, shooter lane Cliffy, shooter rod from Mod Couple, and Invisiglass (original glass also included). Also comes with “Wolffcub’s” Firehouse building mod (not installed yet).

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are PanzerFreak's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to PanzerFreak's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Harrison Township, MI, US

Location not recognised by our GeoCoder. Please double check the city name and state. If the problem persists, please contact us.

#2 1 year ago

Things just got interesting!

#3 1 year ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Things just got interesting!

Haha. I enjoy Ghostbusters Premium a ton but Toy Story 4 CE sure does look nice.

#4 1 year ago

Don't sell it Jared!!!!!!

#5 1 year ago

I assume your getting cash as well?

#6 1 year ago

holy shit! deal of the century!!!

#7 1 year ago

Better get cash to you if you do it. I wouldn’t ever do that trade. I hope you play TS4 if you haven’t and play it a few times. Way better pins out there.

#8 1 year ago

I’ve got your solution

#9 1 year ago
Quoted from jkashani:

I assume your getting cash as well?

Quoted from 1963BSARGS:

holy shit! deal of the century!!!

I’m thinking an even trade for a Toy Story CE, ideally NIB, would be fair. For an LE would definitely need cash, only interested in a CE at this time.

#10 1 year ago

Oof, someone been smoking the wacky tabbacy

#11 1 year ago

I don’t believe the two are even comparable. Sell the GB and get an le for 8k. It looks like that’s were there heading.

blockquote cite="#7230233">I’m thinking an even trade for a Toy Story CE, ideally NIB, would be fair. For an LE would definitely need cash, only interested in a CE at this time.

#12 1 year ago

Toy Story is a blast to play . Much better designer.

#13 1 year ago

Toy Story is a blast……to your wallet.

Trading a game like GB for what is the titanic of pinball prices called Toy Story 4 would not be a smart move - unless you just don’t care about money and if that’s the case, get both.

#14 1 year ago

I am going to suggest that you take a deep long breath and think about this for a bit.

If you have consumed any alcohol or illegal substances, please get off the internet and go to sleep.

If you have had any recent brain surgeries, please name a Power of Attorney to start making decisions for you.

#15 1 year ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I am going to suggest that you take a deep long breath and think about this for a bit.
If you have consumed any alcohol or illegal substances, please get off the internet and go to sleep.
If you have had any recent brain surgeries, please name a Power of Attorney to start making decisions for you.

Lol! That gave me a good laugh. I did make the trade last night, please send help lol.

Seriously though I think this was a fair deal. I’m estimating a non topper Ghostsbusters premium to be worth anywhere in the $11k - $13.5k range which already seems crazy considering I sold the topper a while back for $2.5k. To have traded for a NIB Toy Story Collectors edition that cost $15k new seemed fair. Now a used Toy Story 4 CE May end up falling under the $12k - $13k range for the time being, that was my thinking. I do think Toy Story, like all JJP’s, will become more revered as time goes on. I did have a chance to trade for a NIB LE + $500 but I think this was the much better move with the CE for long term value and collectibility.

On another note Toy Story 4 CE is absolutely beautiful. Very happy. Will miss Ghostsbusters, still an awesome game, but I had it for 5 years so will be nice to have something different.

E75869FD-B0E9-4A30-822E-98872433BD4D (resized).jpegE75869FD-B0E9-4A30-822E-98872433BD4D (resized).jpeg
B9AB2B49-54A5-4961-BAA1-60B4786ECE38 (resized).jpegB9AB2B49-54A5-4961-BAA1-60B4786ECE38 (resized).jpeg

#16 1 year ago

Very curious what you think of game play?

#17 1 year ago

TS4 is one of the most boring games I've played in a while but it was still better than horrendous ghostbusters. But Ghostbusters is beautiful and its freakin ghostbusters. Man, this is a tough one! I have a feeling you'll find someone to make a trade, because both games are so polarizing.

edit- I see you did make the trade. Congrats! I hope both owners enjoy their new games!

#18 1 year ago
Quoted from mtp78:

Very curious what you think of game play?

I had a chance to play an LE a while back. It’s a very fun game IMO, great theme integration, animations, etc. The issue I had then and still now is there should really be more mechanically in the game for the price. JJP screwed up a bit on that front. There’s some cool mechs in the game but there needed to be more for the price IMO.

It’s hard to argue value anymore in terms of features and mechs with pricing from both Stern and JJP being absolutely crazy. I used to do that all the time but now it just seems pointless with the higher end games (premiums, LE’s, CE’s, etc) being $10k -$15k+.

#19 1 year ago

Some lucky bastard is lucky to have got out from under their Toy Story 4

#20 1 year ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

TS4 is one of the most boring games I've played in a while but it was still better than horrendous ghostbusters. But Ghostbusters is beautiful and its freakin ghostbusters. Man, this is a tough one! I have a feeling you'll find someone to make a trade, because both games are so polarizing.

He traded horrible & unplayable for boring. Tough to get excited, but I'd probably take boring over the soul-sucking pedo game. Panzer loves toys, though! I guess the word "Toy" multiple times counts as "many Toys" now.

#21 1 year ago
Quoted from MaxIsDead:

I vote for a Key Post classification on this comment

#22 1 year ago
Quoted from MaxIsDead:

Quoted from Rarehero:

He traded horrible & unplayable for boring. Tough to get excited, but I'd probably take boring over the soul-sucking pedo game. Panzer loves toys, though! I guess the word "Toy" multiple times counts as "many Toys" now.

Tough crowd lol. I didn’t make this decision lightly but I’m more than happy with it. Worked out great. The seller already has an LE setup that he’s enjoying so there’s that.

Also RareHero, Ghostbusters is still a fun game! What did Ghostbusters do to you?

#23 1 year ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Also RareHero, Ghostbusters is still a fun game! What did Ghostbusters do to you?

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-trade-ghostbusters-premium-for-toy-story-4-ce and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.