(Topic ID: 3289)

Wanted to say Hi!

By Silverballer

13 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

BH.jpeg
    #1 13 years ago

Hello all, I wanted to officially introduce myself. I have been registered for about a year but have not been active. I have ready many a thread and find your attitudes really positive and a great sense of humor. This is definately the site for me. I will admit my knowledge is pretty limited so I plan to soak up all the info I can. I wouldnt say I am a complete newbie as a have a few pins in my collection. Just bought a TZ and it arrives next week and I cant wait! New pins always make me feel like a kid again...waiting for Christmas morning. So addicting, but I wouldnt have it any other way!

#2 13 years ago

Welcome. it is a great group of people in here.

#3 13 years ago

Yep, with the exception of coasterguy, it's really a top notch bunch!

#4 13 years ago

... ... uuuhhhh....

welcome...

#5 13 years ago

#6 13 years ago

Welcome.....Pinside is the best place to be....

#7 13 years ago

Ive been checking out the gameroom thread and they are awesome. Ive got some work to do. Guess I have been too busy playing. I would like to ask everyone here to have a little patience with me as I am kind of new to the forum-type atmosphere, in the sense that I dont even know how to attach those little happy smiley faces. That kind of thing. Once again, probably too busy playing pinball. (insert happy smiley-thing here)

#8 13 years ago

welcome to pinside!

#9 13 years ago

Welcome to the family

#10 13 years ago

Thank You all. I do feel welcome. Im starting to really feel the fever. Went to the Texas pinball fest recently and had a blast. Sad to say I live in the KC area and had to drive 500 miles to go to the closet pinfest. Still an excellent time.

#11 13 years ago

Welcome aboard!
    I'm the Black Sheep!
    BH.jpegBH.jpeg

#12 13 years ago

Welcome....The people here at Pinside are good people. Very helpful and considerate. You made a good choice.

#14 13 years ago

Silverballer, Welcome and have fun here as we all do.

Great depth of knowledge, myself not included, as I am also learning.

Enjoy,

Cheers
    Steve

#15 13 years ago

You're not the only newbie here (points to self), don't worry it's a very warm crowd.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-to-say-hi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.