Topic Stats

• 38 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by kwiKimart
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

As some of you know, I have been looking for an IJ in SoCal. I'm going to try this again and see if it works.

#2 7 years ago

There was one listed on CL in OC and LA a week ago, but looks deleted now. There was also one listed in Phoenix, not sure if it was the same one or not. Great game, good luck in your search.

1 week later
#4 7 years ago

One more bump.

#5 7 years ago

Maybe try something like the RGP website and type in the "search" area for "IJ". Then list the old threads by most recent date.

I found a machine that way by looking through threads over there that were a few months old where someone had a game for sale and it seemed the thread ended and it wasn't clear if the machine actually was sold. I just e-mailed people and asked "Hey, is the game you had for sale back a few months ago still for sale?". Had one guy tell me "Oh, yeah, I'd forgotten about that. It's still for sale." Then he quoted me a good price and I picked the game up the next weekend.

Might be worth a shot.

Ned

#6 7 years ago
Quoted from chill:

Maybe try something like the RGP website and type in the "search" area for "IJ". Then list the old threads by most recent date.

I found a machine that way by looking through threads over there that were a few months old where someone had a game for sale and it seemed the thread ended and it wasn't clear if the machine actually was sold. I just e-mailed people and asked "Hey, is the game you had for sale back a few months ago still for sale?". Had one guy tell me "Oh, yeah, I'd forgotten about that. It's still for sale." Then he quoted me a good price and I picked the game up the next weekend.

Might be worth a shot.

Ned

Not a bad idea at all. I just hope my JD lead goes nowhere.

#7 7 years ago

Checked RGP. Nothing.

#8 7 years ago
Quoted from PNBLWZD:

There was one listed on CL in OC and LA a week ago, but looks deleted now. There was also one listed in Phoenix, not sure if it was the same one or not. Great game, good luck in your search.

I live in AZ but did not see it. I am looking for a nice good condition TFTC game with LED's if you know of anyone in CA. Thanks.

#9 7 years ago
Quoted from Jackontherocks:

I am looking for a nice good condition TFTC game with LED's if you know of anyone in CA. Thanks.

I'll keep an eye out for you.

1 week later
#11 7 years ago
Quoted from kwiKimart:

I'll keep an eye out for you.

I have been talking or emailing a pinballer in AZ who just put one up for sale.
You can see it on CL in AZ.I might be looking at a possible game to buy from him and will do my best to help you out if interested.pm me if I can help or provide more contact info based on what I have or can email him your contact info.

#12 7 years ago
Quoted from Jackontherocks:

I have been talking or emailing a pinballer in AZ who just put one up for sale.
You can see it on CL in AZ.I might be looking at a possible game to buy from him and will do my best to help you out if interested.pm me if I can help or provide more contact info based on what I have or can email him your contact info.

Thanks for the offer, but I can't.

#13 7 years ago

Family Ammusment Corp has one in their LA showroom. I think they are asking 5400. I played it and while it has been routed it played nice.

#14 7 years ago
Quoted from kwiKimart:

Thanks for the offer, but I can't.

Can't what? I know it can be tough and you have to be patient, but something will come up if you track down all leads. I was almost going to contact you on one I recently picked up, but I have decided to tear it down and do a high end restore on it. I will still keep my eyes peeled for you though.

Kevin

#15 7 years ago

Should have been clearer, but I can't drive due to autism and can't go too far.

#16 7 years ago
Quoted from kwiKimart:

Should have been clearer, but I can't drive due to autism and can't go too far.

Got it. It helps to be clearer and now I understand where you're coming from. Still, I know an IJ will be in your near future and I will certainly be looking out for something in SoCal.

Kevin

3 weeks later
2 weeks later
#18 7 years ago

Another bump.

#19 7 years ago

Above FAC will deliver if still available.

#20 7 years ago

ebay.com link » Indiana Jones The Adventure Pinball Machine By Williams Colored Led Lighting

Here you go.....Maybe he can deliver it to you.

#21 7 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

Here you go.....Maybe he can deliver it to you.

Thanks smassa, but I'm not paying shipping for a pin that's two hours away from me.

#22 7 years ago
Quoted from kwiKimart:

Thanks smassa, but I'm not paying shipping for a pin that's two hours away from me.

Hello?

"FREE LOCAL DELIVERY 75 MILES OF CORONA CALIFORNIA"

You are very close to that. He might be willing to drive the extra 10-15 miles for the sale. I would contact him to find out.

#23 7 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

"FREE LOCAL DELIVERY 75 MILES OF CORONA CALIFORNIA"

Sorry, didn't read the fine print.

#24 7 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

You are very close to that. He might be willing to drive the extra 10-15 miles for the sale. I would contact him to find out.

Yeah, I called them, and said they would do free shipping. Now, I just need my parents' approval.

4 months later
#26 6 years ago

Haven't a couple shown up recently and people called out your name in the thread suggesting you go for it? Being very selective or gone before you get there?

#27 6 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

Being very selective or gone before you get there?

Missed out.

Had a 5k IJ slip through my fingers!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

1 week later
#28 6 years ago

Not mine, but just saw this on Craigslist. Good luck, and I hope it turns out to be what you are lookin for:

orangecounty.craigslist.org link

#29 6 years ago

Talk to surfsidedetail.

#30 6 years ago
Quoted from wonderpuddle:

Not mine, but just saw this on Craigslist. Good luck, and I hope it turns out to be what you are lookin for:

Was that IJ that was for $5900?

#32 6 years ago

No pics but said clean playfield and cab and working 100%.

#33 6 years ago

Surfside (and O-din maybe??) seem to be motivated to get some stuff sold right now. I think a bunch of their stuff is listed on CL and here right now. AFM, MM, BK2K, Gladiators, IJ, TSPP etc. I can't tell whose is whose or which is which, just seems like they might be working together. You might be able to get a good deal on his IJ if he needs to move some inventory.

Good luck!

#34 6 years ago
Quoted from dapperdan24:

Surfside (and O-din maybe??) seem to be motivated to get some stuff sold right now.

I haven't talked to surfside much lately, but I always try to refer when somebody wants a game he has.
I like all my games, and am not looking to sell. Just wondering where to put Metallica and Joker Poker when they arrive.

#35 6 years ago

Tried calling him but was left with a message.

#36 6 years ago
Quoted from kwiKimart:

Tried calling him but was left with a message.

Good luck whith that.

#37 6 years ago

I sure hope you find your game kwi. You sure have been hunting for this sucker for a long time.

4 months later
#38 6 years ago

Bump this thread again. If I want IJ that badly, I would have to sell JP to fund it and I really don't know if I'm ready to sell it just yet.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside