• Latest reply 5 years ago by Profgrif
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

37574F4E-383E-4EE2-BE5A-4389B69DEB31 (resized).jpeg
#1 5 years ago

Hello, looking for a System 11 board used in High Speed, this is the straight Sys 11 with no letter.
Anyone have one they would sell me?

#2 5 years ago

Rottendog has released a board recently- you can only be on a waiting list now I guess. Big Daddy enterprises has a pre order or something.

I had to rebuild a board recently and it cost more than the board they are releasing

#3 5 years ago

Does anyone know where I can get a working one? Picked this game up and it doesnt have the sys 11 board even in it, do any of these newer ones work? Someone help me out there!

#4 5 years ago

Ks arcade should have the new mpu sys in december, has built in sound for high speed, check it out!

#5 5 years ago

I just bought one from big daddy, it arrives on Friday so I can let you know how it goes. I do have a spare but it has some serious acid damage. I’d wait for a new board, it’s cheaper than buying a board with acid damage and sinking coin into it. Good Luck

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from compton17:

I just bought one from big daddy, it arrives on Friday so I can let you know how it goes. I do have a spare but it has some serious acid damage. I’d wait for a new board, it’s cheaper than buying a board with acid damage and sinking coin into it. Good Luck

Please update when you get that. Very curious myself.

#7 5 years ago

I have a working 100% system 11 board. No acid no nothing. What’s the new boards sell for? I am willing to sell mine for a fair price. Make me an offer.

37574F4E-383E-4EE2-BE5A-4389B69DEB31 (resized).jpeg37574F4E-383E-4EE2-BE5A-4389B69DEB31 (resized).jpeg
#8 5 years ago

New repro is 450

#9 5 years ago

PM sent!!!!

Quoted from tonyhoff1:

I have a working 100% system 11 board. No acid no nothing. What’s the new boards sell for? I am willing to sell mine for a fair price. Make me an offer.
[quoted image]

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-to-buy-high-speed-system-11-board-working and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.