image-19.jpg
image-289.jpg
image-196.jpg
image.jpg
image-866.jpg
image-889.jpg
image-995.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider violinfather.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

First time pinball owner looking for one or more of the above machines in St.Albert, Alberta. I would like one that comes from a HUO but will consider others if they are in mint condition.

#9 10 years ago

Okay $2500 for TFTC or $3000 for RFM. Which is the better deal and more importantly what is the better first time pin?

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from algrande:

Expensive!
I would be all over Spencers if I had room

What do you mean by "Expensive". I am going to Calgary on Saturday to check out Spencers TFTC. There are a number of machines that I would like even more but they are outside my budget at this point in time.

#21 10 years ago

Still looking for a mint HUO pin in Alberta. I thought I was buying Spencer's TFTC but looks like someone beat me by two hours. I was scheduled for 1pm and of course someone back doors me. Sucks when that happens.

I really hope that I can find a nice machine so that I don't have to buy my first one from a dealer where I will pay higher price for probably a poorer quality pin.

#27 10 years ago

No WPT for me as I am not a card player. As I said looking primarily for CFTBL, TFTC, Star Trek Pro or now AC/DC Pro. I am considering a couple of other pins also like STTNG and LOTR. Definitely what I have found is if you don't jump on a pin it is sold in a heartbeat here in Alberta. Still upset about getting stiffed on Spencer's TFTC

Spencer I guess I should watch my wording on the HUO and mint condition. As a newbie I am really looking for a machine that is in really good condition. I am sure yours would have met the standard. But hey things happen and I am happy you sold yours. It is all good.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider violinfather.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-to-buy-cftbl-tftc-tz-and-stern-star-trek-pro-in-alberta?tu=violinfather and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.