(Topic ID: 320401)

Wanted to Buy 1965 Bank-a-Ball

By BleacherBum

1 year ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 1 year ago

I placed an add in the Classifieds however, I thought I would mention it here also.

I am looking for 1965 Gottlieb “Bank a Ball”.

I have room for one more pinball. I would like very much for it to be a Gottlieb 1965 Bank Ball.

Bank Ball is the first pinball machine back in the 1960’s that I remember playing. I grew up in a small Indiana town. It had one shop that had a pinball machine. The store only kept one in house at a time. During my Junior High School days, my friend and I would stop in after school to play a couple of games. As I have fond memories of playing this pin, I would like very much to add this pin to my game room.

I live is eastern North Carolina. If anyone has one for sale or or knows someone who is looking to sale theirs please PM me. I’m would prefer to pick it up in person however, I and am willing to drive a fair distance. I will also consider have one shipped as I haven’t seen one come up for sale in my area.

Thanks,
Phil

#3 1 year ago

I’ve got one I could sell. It’s in decent shape.

#4 1 year ago

Wow, thanks guys. Really appreciate the replies.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet Parts
Space Coast Pinball
Cabinet parts
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
Hardware
86Pixels
Hardware
$ 125.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation
Decorations
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-to-buy-1965-bank-a-ball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.