(Topic ID: 142978)

Wanted: TMNT Display Screen needed, working please.

By Ericpinballfan

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Ericpinballfan
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 3 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

Wanted

wanted

TMNT Display Screen needed, working please.

Added: October 30th, 2015 Ended: December 23rd, 2015

Item description

Picked up a fixer upper TMNT. My display is dead, common problem I've learned on this game. Need any Dot matrix display screen, new, old, scratched, any condition, just working. Beggers can't be choosers on this one. I will also buy any modern replacement someone doesn't need, or want. PM me with any news on this. Would like to find one soon.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

Anaheim, CA, US

Seller insights

These are Ericpinballfan's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Ericpinballfan's stats page

#3 3 years ago

That's just the glass. No use to him if his board's dead, or if he's not a solder god.

#4 3 years ago

Looks like it has already been soldered once before. Was looking for the whole pizza part here.

Quoted from Blackjacker:or if he's not a solder god
I'm good, but not that good, that looks like a monster of a solder job to do. I've seen that at mad parts, little pricey for just the glass.

#5 3 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

WantedPicked up a fixer upper TMNT. My display is dead, common problem I've learned on this game. Need any Dot matrix display screen, new, old, scratched, any condition, just working. Beggers can't be choosers on this one. I will also buy any modern replacement someone doesn't need, or want. PM me with any news on this. Would like to find one soon.

Linked to ad listing: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/26816
Added to the marketplace: October 30th, 2015

Is it completely dead as in nothing on the screen? If the graphics are there just really garbled, there is an easy resistor replacement that fixes that common issue with the DMD.

#6 3 years ago

http://shop.pinled.de/product_info.php?products_id=30

Hopefully they'll get more in soon, I went through the same thing you're going through and found this to be the only solution

#7 3 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Is it completely dead as in nothing on the screen?

I have no screen activity of any kind. Wondering if it could be the 2 chips??

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside