You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

hard-times-chaney-bronson_(resized).jpg
deathwish3_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).png
Wiggler_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shimoda.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#20 7 years ago

I've got one in the midst of cab repainting but it's certainly not in the range of driving for you o-din

#28 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Wiggler is much more common than the other games I have listed WTB. I saw one on CL around here maybe a couple years ago before I really knew what I wanted. I posted several ads hoping that maybe at least one might appear. What might be the hardest of all to find is that 1956 Fun House. That would be a real find as multiplayer games were just arriving on the scene and most any search I do comes up with the 1990 sequel. One guy had one on pinside, but people here pushed him away calling him a troll for some reason and it was his last posting here.
Might have a line on that Struggle Buggies though.

Hopefully sometime I can come see and play your collection. Love me some good EM action and some of those titles would be great to put the nudging to.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shimoda.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-the-wiggler-bally-1967-1968?tu=shimoda and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.