You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

hard-times-chaney-bronson_(resized).jpg
deathwish3_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).png
Wiggler_(resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 7 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - wanted

Wanted: The Wiggler (Bally, 1967)

Added: 2016-05-16 07:32:11 UTC • Ended: May 26th, 2016

Price

Wanted

Looking to purchase an original Wiggler in driving distance from the Orange Co. area. Hopefully not too far from Atwood.

Item photos

Wiggler_(resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are o-din's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to o-din's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

San Angeles, CA, US

#2 7 years ago

Bump for the number one game as rated by pinside. If they say it's good, then it must be!

#3 7 years ago

You gonna let that Wiggler get between yer Grand Lizard and Eager Beaver ?

#4 7 years ago

Man I'd like to spend some time rolling my balls down "Wiggle Alley" myself.

#5 7 years ago

The only pin with a 'Wiggler Super Jet Bonus'!

#6 7 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

You gonna let that Wiggler get between yer Grand Lizard and Eager Beaver ?

I'll tell you what. I was bidding on a nice Beaver on ebay and it ended up going for big money, so I missed out. And there was a real nice Grand Lizard at the Captains auction, but a friend of mine wanted it. So maybe when he's done I'll get it.

Meanwhile Wiggler is the top rated game so I have to get one so people will still want to come to my arcade.

#7 7 years ago

But the hunt for a nice Eager Beaver will never end....

Until of course I find one.

#8 7 years ago

Going mainstream, huh? I knew you'd drink the kool-aid sooner or later.

. Good luck with your search, it does look like fun.

#9 7 years ago
Quoted from presqueisle:

Going mainstream, huh? I knew you'd drink the kool-aid sooner or later.

I drank the Kool-Aid alright! I'm after the number one game without ever playing it. But instead of starting a should I buy this or should I buy that thread, I'm cutting right to the chase and going after it!

#10 7 years ago

image_(resized).pngimage_(resized).png

#11 7 years ago

The sudden uptick in requests for the wiggler is fascinating. I hope another member gives you what you need!

#12 7 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

The sudden uptick in requests for the wiggler is fascinating. I hope another member gives you what you need!

I hope so too, but I haven't had any luck at all posting wanted to buy threads on pinside. I want the games people keep! Now if it was any of these pass around late model DMDs, I could have my pick of the litter. But been there done that, and there is a good reason people are trying to get rid of them so fast.

So I'll just sit back and watch Charles Bronson take out "The Giggler" one more time..

#13 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

So I'll just sit back and watch Charles Bronson take out "The Giggler" one more time..
» YouTube video

Fun Fact:
"A Wildey Hunter with an 8" barrel is Paul Kersey's (Charles Bronson) main weapon in the film (in real life, the gun was Bronson's personal pistol). "

#14 7 years ago

just played a wiggler for the first time @ the pinball lounge last weekend .... they had it there for the 1 year anniversary a very cool older game with one wicked flipper arrangement

#15 7 years ago

Man if that was Bronson's personal pistol I'd hate to see his work pistol

#16 7 years ago

Bump for the "Wiggler"!

deathwish3_(resized).jpgdeathwish3_(resized).jpg

#17 7 years ago

We need more Bronsons in this world. Death Wish 2 rocked..........

#18 7 years ago

Bump!

hard-times-chaney-bronson_(resized).jpghard-times-chaney-bronson_(resized).jpg

#19 7 years ago

Fun game - hope you find it!

#20 7 years ago

I've got one in the midst of cab repainting but it's certainly not in the range of driving for you o-din

#21 7 years ago
Quoted from shimoda:

I've got one in the midst of cab repainting but it's certainly not in the range of driving for you o-din

Well, if you decide you want to sell it when you are done, it won't hurt to send me some pics and a price. Thanks!

#22 7 years ago

O-din is willing to travel many hours to latch onto a nice wiggler

#23 7 years ago

I passed on a worn Beaver today. I'd drive quite a ways for a nice clean one.

#24 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I'd drive quite a ways for a nice clean one.

Utah ?

#25 7 years ago

Get me two!

#26 7 years ago

Having any luck finding this yet? I've never seen a wiggler in real life, I mean I've seen them on the internet of course...but that'd be cool if you got one and maybe I can coming over and have a drink...and then show me your wiggler.

#27 7 years ago

Wiggler is much more common than the other games I have listed WTB. I saw one on CL around here maybe a couple years ago before I really knew what I wanted. I posted several ads hoping that maybe at least one might appear. What might be the hardest of all to find is that 1956 Fun House. That would be a real find as multiplayer games were just arriving on the scene and most any search I do comes up with the 1990 sequel. One guy had one on pinside, but people here pushed him away calling him a troll for some reason and it was his last posting here.

Might have a line on that Struggle Buggies though.

#28 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Wiggler is much more common than the other games I have listed WTB. I saw one on CL around here maybe a couple years ago before I really knew what I wanted. I posted several ads hoping that maybe at least one might appear. What might be the hardest of all to find is that 1956 Fun House. That would be a real find as multiplayer games were just arriving on the scene and most any search I do comes up with the 1990 sequel. One guy had one on pinside, but people here pushed him away calling him a troll for some reason and it was his last posting here.
Might have a line on that Struggle Buggies though.

Hopefully sometime I can come see and play your collection. Love me some good EM action and some of those titles would be great to put the nudging to.

#29 7 years ago
Quoted from shimoda:

Hopefully sometime I can come see and play your collection. Love me some good EM action and some of those titles would be great to put the nudging to.

Anytime you're in the neighborhood! I want them played! On nights nobody comes over, sometimes all I do is just look at them. There are about 25 now and all have two inch flippers and require nudging. Tilt bobs are all installed and set just right.

#30 7 years ago

I know where one is. a buddy of mines grand parents as one collecting dust in one of there upstairs bed rooms. ill see if they will sell it.

#31 7 years ago

Lets go with that!

#32 7 years ago

oh your in california. this one is in king nc.

#33 7 years ago
Quoted from Trident:

oh your in california. this one is in king nc.

Yeah, but when I hear in the grand parents house collecting dust it peaks my enthusiasm. Plus STI will pick it up from almost anywhere. I don't mind shipping if the price of the game is right. Plus I like original dusty games to start with.

#34 7 years ago

pm your phone # and ill give it to my buddy. the last time i saw it was about 7 years ago so i dont remember much about the condition.

#35 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Having any luck finding this yet? I've never seen a wiggler in real life, I mean I've seen them on the internet of course...but that'd be cool if you got one and maybe I can coming over and have a drink...and then show me your wiggler.

Dude, some Wednesday night you're going to see a wiggler. In fact there's two parked at the VFW. It's just a matter of time before I tie you up to one and push it over the edge of the raveen outside. Just be prepared....

#36 7 years ago

If anybody knows where a Fun House is it's this guy^^^^^

Quoted from Trident:

pm your phone # and ill give it to my buddy.

pm sent

#37 7 years ago
Quoted from cfh:

Dude, some Wednesday night you're going to see a wiggler. In fact there's two parked at the VFW...

Awesome! Well maybe someone will listen to me and we can start fixing up the EMs instead of the seemingly endless supply or total and utter shit you make me do on a weekly basis. I'd rather polish your wiggler that look at another goddamn 90s Gottlieb game.

#38 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I'd rather polish your wiggler that look at another goddamn 90s Gottlieb game.

Doesn't he have a Barb Wire?

#39 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Uff yeah. He brought it out and like so much WWF events from the 80s, I hid a razor blade in my inseam, fell to the floor and cut my face up with it and had to go to the hospital.

Yes, yes it was worth it.

#40 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

we had a barb wire for a short time. it did not stay. Cancer rob's protests were endless... like a whining cat wanting milk...

#41 7 years ago

I had a Barb Wire for a short time too. Sometimes I wonder if I miss it or not.

#42 7 years ago

I do love cats.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-the-wiggler-bally-1967-1968 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.