• 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Ockeyhead
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

TWD (resized).png

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 7 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - wanted

Wanted: The Walking Dead (Pro)

Added: 2017-02-13 05:19:28 UTC • Ended: March 1st, 2017

Price

Wanted

Wanted ~ The Walking Dead Pro. We are not looking for NIB, but hopefully something we are able to pick up in the south central Pennsylvania area. Possibly might consider the machine being shipped if there are no other leads. Thanks for your inquiry!

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Ockeyhead's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Ockeyhead's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Dover, PA, US

#2 7 years ago

I have a premium with mods if you decide to upgrade....

#3 7 years ago

Thanks for the offer, but we are looking exclusively for the pro version. Though the premium has the many upgrades, we would be extremely happy w/ the pro. We appreciate your proposition.

#4 7 years ago

Still looking for TWD Pro Version. If there are any leads or offers, that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!

#5 7 years ago

Have cash in hand & still looking. If anyone is considering selling their Walking Dead Pro, PM me at your convenience.

#6 7 years ago

Bump.

#7 7 years ago
Quoted from Ockeyhead:

Have cash in hand & still looking. If anyone is considering selling their Walking Dead Pro, PM me at your convenience.

are these no longer available via distributors?

#8 7 years ago

Still in the market for this title. Might have to consider shipping, but will pause to see what transpires.

#9 7 years ago

You would rather ship a huo game over buying a NIB because you are looking for someone to sell theirs cheap bump.

#10 7 years ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

You would rather ship a huo game over buying a NIB because you are looking for someone to sell theirs cheap bump.

Maybe he doesn't want to take the quality risk of NIB? If he can wait a couple of months I bet there will be lots of HUO new pins out there, especially in the northeast. Bumpetybump.

#11 7 years ago

Thanks Rondogg, my thoughts exactly! We are looking to purchase a solid machine to whatever the market value dictates. We absolutely are not looking for a cheap handout, as to whatever pinnyhead assumes. There's always someone who compulsively needs to create drama & unnecessary complications...ect. Especially through the internet where they are sight unseen > & hide behind their petty words that feed the ego!

#12 7 years ago

Not trying being dramatic. I mean just simple math. HUO + shipping = NIB on a fresh unplayed game. I have not heard of huge problems with TWD out of the box. Have you? With games like that $4700 non led MET for sale why not buy NIB delivered? I know it is a MET and not TWD, but that is what you are up against. Nib is not a bad option if one does not work out. That's all. I would tell you that face to face as a friend or if I met you for the first time. If you say you are leaning towards a NiB that may make someone with a HUO come out of the woodwork and contact you also.

I know you will get what you are looking for either with some patience for a HUO or just order a NIB tomorrow. I am rooting for you.

#13 7 years ago

Considering the last few TWD pros sold here at $4200ish modded..that puts you at about $4500 with shipping or $6-700 cheaper than NIB. Plus a few 'free' mods (if you like that stuff)!

Bump for the OP!

TWD (resized).pngTWD (resized).png

#14 7 years ago

Thanks so much for the insight, as we truly appreciate the Pinside community w/ all the knowledge & details about everything pinball related. Also pinnyhead > to elaborate & follow through w/ your explanation makes perfect sense, but right now we'll just be patient & see what transpires. No hard feelings & moving forward >>>

#15 7 years ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

Not trying being dramatic. I mean just simple math. HUO + shipping = NIB on a fresh unplayed game.

Not since Sterns price increase which also applies to existing stock. Best price I got on a NIB shipped was $5100. I'm also looking for a nice one owner TWD local or shipped.

#16 7 years ago

Today would be a great day to bring home a Walking Dead Pro. Though our second choice is Star Trek, we'll continue to be patient. There is a Star Trek in the market right now & it's tempting ~ but we'll eventually purchase this title also.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-the-walking-dead-pro-4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.