(Topic ID: 155011)

Wanted: The Walking Dead Premium (Stern, 2014)

By brucipher

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by brucipher
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 3 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

Wanted

wanted

Wanted: The Walking Dead Premium (Stern, 2014)

Added: February 24th, 2016 Ended: April 7th, 2016

Item description

I would like to buy a Walking Dead Premium - prefer not to deal with shipping, so nothing too far away from Lancaster, PA. Used and un-modded preferred (to keep costs down). Also have a players condition White Water as a partial trade. Thanks!

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Lancaster, PA, US

Seller insights

These are brucipher's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to brucipher's stats page

#2 3 years ago

Need to fund your GhostBusters?? I'd be happy to help by taking your Walking Dead Premium off your hands

#3 3 years ago
Quoted from brucipher:

Need to fund your GhostBusters?? I'd be happy to help by taking your Walking Dead Premium off your hands

lol- I was thinking similarly....

I just played TH, GoT for the first time and happened to play a TWD 9for the first time since it first came out).

I waled away thinking TH and GoT are nice, but I think i WANT a TWD!

I hope all this over-the-top hyperbole about GB drives a few TWD's onto the secondary market.

Good luck (and if you find one in NC you don't want to buy- lemme know)!

#4 3 years ago

Shame you guys aren't closer. I have a sweet one down in Tampa Bay for sale. Good luck with your search. Best, Charlie

#5 3 years ago

No more available NIB?

#6 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoga3000:

No more available NIB?

NIB are still available, but I am fine with a nice, dialed in HUO...

#7 3 years ago
Quoted from brucipher:

NIB are still available, but I am fine with a nice, dialed in HUO...

Fair enough. I just see what some people ask for Premium's that are still being run at Stern and think that an extra $100-200 for a NIB isn't the worst idea in the world.

#8 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoga3000:

Fair enough. I just see what some people ask for Premium's that are still being run at Stern and think that an extra $100-200 for a NIB isn't the worst idea in the world.

Yeah...I am still considering going the NIB route...figured I would see if I could save a few bucks first on a HUO, but you are probably right.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside