5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by pickleric
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 5 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - wanted

Wanted: The Pabst Can Crusher

Added: 2018-12-02 04:00:40 UTC • Ended: January 13th, 2019

Price

Wanted

Looking for a PBR machine. Willing to pickup within 300 miles of Minneapolis, or ship if farther away. If interested in selling please contact me. Cheers!

John

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are DG_Amuse's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to DG_Amuse's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Minneapolis, MN, US

#2 5 years ago

why? lol

#3 5 years ago

I’ve always wondered the same.
I have WNBJM. I’ve never played PRB, and wonder how much different it really is from WNBJM?

#4 5 years ago

Can you put Primus code on it? Serious question.

#5 5 years ago

Dealer in DSM has one for sale...

http://members.toast.net/iowapinball/

#6 5 years ago

John is an operator locally who spoils the Twin Cities with his games. He has put on route just about every game to come out from Beatles, to Houdini, America's Most Haunted to Cactus Canyon, even Alien...plus he picks up all the Stern LEs for his locations, not just Pros. Not to mention the games all are $.50 a play or cheaper and he maintains them like nobodies business. I'm sure it's just to offer something different that isn't on route here for his customers and we appreciate him for it.

#7 5 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

I’ve always wondered the same.
I have WNBJM. I’ve never played PRB, and wonder how much different it really is from WNBJM?

I like Pabst Can Crusher's theme, artwork and callouts better. The Red Fang music is just okay (not my favorite). Gameplay is exactly the same between the two of course.

A fun game, but ultimately too shallow code and feature-wise to last in my collection given its cost.

#8 5 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

John is an operator locally who spoils the Twin Cities with his games. He has put on route just about every game to come out from Beatles, to Houdini, America's Most Haunted to Cactus Canyon, even Alien...plus he picks up all the Stern LEs for his locations, not just Pros. Not to mention the games all are $.50 a play or cheaper and he maintains them like nobodies business. I'm sure it's just to offer something different that isn't on route here for his customers and we appreciate him for it.

Well said!

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-the-pabst-can-crusher-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.