• 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Damonator
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinChili.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#5 8 years ago

I'm not sure why but it does still surprise me that anyone would be willing to throw money at a game that could quite possibly never get made. Over two and a half years to make a single prototype game and now 7+ months to refine that prototype with ZERO pictures of an assembly line coming together. A full year behind the originally announced ship date and already 6+ months since the final movie in the trilogy was released. Oooookay. Good luck getting your game!!

#8 8 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

It's getting made--it's not vaporware like some other pins that are being designed by companies that are currently imploding all over pinside as we speak.
Yes, it's taking longer than anticipated, but that's par for the course.
Here's a photo:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elaut-usa-inc/page/9#post-2476283

Give me a break. You cannot guarantee that and you have NO clue of how JJP is managing to survive financially. Common sense should be telling you are they deep in the red with another round of serious delays and game redesign. A picture of a few backglass's does not mean the game is guaranteed to get made. Show me a production line with games nearly complete moving down it.

I also feel sorry for the supplier of those backglass pieces as I bet they are owed money too.

#9 8 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

And there's more than one prototype...at least get your info right before you troll, CraZ4Pins...I mean Pinchili. LOL.

Being open about JJP's serious issues is not trolling. It's called not burying your head in the sand.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinChili.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-the-hobbit-le-spot?tu=PinChili and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.