• Latest reply 4 years ago by Ilushka85
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

F8A834FB-DA14-473F-A8B4-DF2515DA749E (resized).jpeg
#1 4 years ago

This ad has been removed from the market place.

#2 4 years ago

If your not in a rush contact cointaker to be put on the list at 12500

#3 4 years ago

just sent a message, Thanks Mitch.

#4 4 years ago

yeah I was just going to say the same. There are more coming. Unless you need it right now, 12.5 is what you should be paying.

#5 4 years ago

Is this a for sure thing? Who's making them? Do they come with the rug?

#6 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Is this a for sure thing? Who's making them? Do they come with the rug?

Yes its happening, I'll see if mine has a rug soon.

#7 4 years ago

from what I hear both distros (CT and Nitro) are getting them Jan/Feb and rugs included. List is likely close to being full but bottom line, these things are being made......slowly but being made.

#8 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

from what I hear both distros (CT and Nitro) are getting them Jan/Feb and rugs included. List is likely close to being full but bottom line, these things are being made......slowly but being made.

Cointaker said i might have to wait months, no specific time.

#9 4 years ago

I wasn't aware of this. Not the right time for me unfortunately for that kind of money. Any idea how many are being made? Is this why recently there's been NiB showing up?

#10 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I wasn't aware of this. Not the right time for me unfortunately for that kind of money. Any idea how many are being made? Is this why recently there's been NiB showing up?

NIB TBL’s showed up recently because the 40 ARA games that were completed years ago were finally released. As far as more being made now, some will be made as DP received some parts with the 40 games that were released. The question is how many games worth of parts did they get, how long will it take to assemble those parts into games and lastly what happens when those parts run out.. who will tool up to re make more parts and does DP have cash on hand to fund production of those parts?
I have no idea what will happen, but my hope is that Barry can pull off a miracle and get the EA’s their games.

#11 4 years ago

Yeah I don't know how many but point is more are being made. Nothing is holding it back.

It's the question of paying now and guarantee yourself or wait out for new ones which itself isn't a guarantee but likely just need to wait

#12 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Yeah I don't know how many but point is more are being made. Nothing is holding it back.
It's the question of paying now and guarantee yourself or wait out for new ones which itself isn't a guarantee but likely just need to wait

what is the wait time?

#13 4 years ago
Quoted from benhardy:

what is the wait time?

Whatever cointaker says it is.

#14 4 years ago

I'd be concerned it will go down like previous and just not happen after they make a handful. Or are they not taking down payments/money until it's ready to ship?

#15 4 years ago

No money till game is ready to ship

#16 4 years ago
Quoted from benhardy:

what is the wait time?

No one really knows, just ask Melissa to put you on the list. So many unknowns going forward that only time will tell how this will finally shake out.. Many have waited 5+ years and still don’t have their game.

#17 4 years ago

I wouldn’t count on DP to really ever make a ton of them. Hard to trust them, I think if you want one and someone has one for sale you are better off taking one available now. I can see DP managing to make another 50-100 but I doubt beyond that like others described it’s about money to make parts.

There was one for sale in Seattle on Facebook pinball sellers group,

#18 4 years ago
Quoted from wamonkey:

I wouldn’t count on DP to really ever make a ton of them. Hard to trust them, I think if you want one and someone has one for sale you are better off taking one available now. I can see DP managing to make another 50-100 but I doubt beyond that like others described it’s about money to make parts.
There was one for sale in Seattle on Facebook pinball sellers group,

The TBL in Seattle is sold.

F8A834FB-DA14-473F-A8B4-DF2515DA749E (resized).jpegF8A834FB-DA14-473F-A8B4-DF2515DA749E (resized).jpeg
#19 4 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

The TBL in Seattle is sold.[quoted image]

Yup it is. I bought it.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-the-big-lebowski-13 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.