6 months ago

Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 months ago by Whysnow
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 6 months ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

Wanted

wanted

Wanted: The Beatles (Gold Edition)

Added: April 6th, 2019 Ended: July 27th, 2019

Item description

Who bought it and was disappointed? My turn! Let me take it off your hands.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

Phoenix, AZ, US

Seller insights

These are pinlawyer's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to pinlawyer's stats page

#3 6 months ago

Where the huo 6k Beatles at?

#4 6 months ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Where the huo 6k Beatles at?

Considering only about 300 have sold in total, there are not a ton out around for sale.

#5 6 months ago

If all else fails, I’ll buy a show special. Oooh. Which makes me wonder....Of those who have played the Beatles machine, which is better: Beatles or Munsters?

#6 6 months ago
Quoted from pinlawyer:

If all else fails, I’ll buy a show special. Oooh. Which makes me wonder....Of those who have played the Beatles machine, which is better: Beatles or Munsters?

2 totally different kinds of games. Beatles is fast 4 flipper single level fun and Munsters is your typical modern Stern with 2 flipper and 2 ramps. Depends on what you like more- 80s style single level or modern ramps/lower playfield. Beatles is a lot of fun, I liked the quicker pace and fast games.

#7 6 months ago

Beatles. By far.

#8 6 months ago

Munsters by a mile. Beatles is a joke, a true insult to the greatest band of all time. Beatles and Stones (greatest two groups) have the worst pins.

#9 6 months ago

Beatles code blows away munsters in my opinion. It’s actually deeper I think

#10 6 months ago
Quoted from usandthem:

Munsters by a mile. Beatles is a joke, a true insult to the greatest band of all time. Beatles and Stones (greatest two groups) have the worst pins.

I’m assuming you haven’t actually played it then, right?

Out of all the games at TPF I miss playing the Beatles the most. Pure fun and the seawitch layout is greatly improved

#11 6 months ago

IDK they're both fun, but munsters just feels like another fan stern (nothing wrong with it, just nothing widely unique). If it was for me personally, I'd get a Beatles. Had a lot of fun on it at TPF, like seawitch but with a lot of fan fare.

#12 6 months ago
Quoted from jdoz2:

I’m assuming you haven’t actually played it then, right?
Out of all the games at TPF I miss playing the Beatles the most. Pure fun and the seawitch layout is greatly improved

I've played it probably 10 times in two different locations (Marvin's in Farmington Hills, MI and Pinball Pete's in Ann Arbor, MI). There's so much to The Beatles and this generic, uninspired, nothing game could have been about anything. So many other good music-based games from Stern and then this joke with a Beatles license. It's pretty unreal.

#13 6 months ago

My issue with SW is the L flipper-to-spinner and the upper right flipper-to-loop shots. Does Beatles make the shots more satisfying?

#14 6 months ago

Greg, they have both Beatles Gold and Munsters Pro side by side at Tilt Studio at Arizona Mills (at least they a month ago)

#15 6 months ago

Beatles is a very approachable title. My 14 year old daughter and 18 year old son love it. They know the songs and like the fast play which is perfect for this generation of kids who have a short attention span. So if you have kids or grandkids, it’s perfect. I’m a big kid, so it’s perfect for me as well.....especially within a varied collection of old/ new/ fast/ deep/ games.

#16 6 months ago

I thought this game was a blast since I first played it. But, I have put off buying this for a while because I thought it was too expensive and too simple. I decided to wait for deal on a HUO only, and no real deals ever came up.

Long story short I'll be taking delivery of NIB Beatles from my local distributor tomorrow.

#17 6 months ago

Call Stern support for the middle drop target deflector if it is missing one. They will send one right out.

#18 6 months ago
Quoted from twenty84:

I thought this game was a blast since I first played it. But, I have put off buying this for a while because I thought it was too expensive and too simple. I decided to wait for deal on a HUO only, and no real deals ever came up.
Long story short I'll be taking delivery of NIB Beatles from my local distributor tomorrow.

It is a very fun game. Used sales are low cause there just are not many used games out there.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside