• 10 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Onwallst
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

9759F149-4E71-4DBE-8600-69BA37676A37 (resized).png

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 2 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

wanted

Addams Family Gold manuals

Added: March 23rd, 2019 Re-listed: 2 times (May 5th, 2019) Ended: May 12th, 2019

Price

Wanted

Item description

Looking for a complete set of manuals to complete my Addams Family Gold.

Please message if you have a set for sale.

Thank you

Item photos

9759F149-4E71-4DBE-8600-69BA37676A37 (resized).png

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Clinton, UT, US

Seller insights

These are cldavis2009's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to cldavis2009's stats page

1 week later
#2 2 years ago

I’m looking for the small white operators manual as well.

#3 2 years ago

there's one on ebay right now, or there was a day or two ago

#4 2 years ago

That’s just for the regular TAF☹️
Thanks for the lead though

1 week later
#5 2 years ago

Bump

#6 2 years ago

Good luck, but i doubt anyone with a TAFG will get off of them.

3 weeks later
#7 2 years ago

I told him I had a packet and book. Packet sold now and still have book if anyone interested. I had $450 into the packet and $300 into the book only. There are six items in the original packet besides the goodie bag. They are nearly impossible to find and I paid a lot from both of mine. I miss that game. I am not sure why I fall for these “wanted” ads. They should say wanted, I want to buy below market and you lose money. FYI all there is a packet on eBay that has all six papers but no goodie bag or envelop. It will go for over $700. Already at $455 and 6 days to go.

#8 2 years ago

I have only a TAFG operators handbook.

#9 2 years ago
Quoted from Onwallst:

I told him I had a packet and book. Packet sold now and still have book if anyone interested. I had $450 into the packet and $300 into the book only. There are six items in the original packet besides the goodie bag. They are nearly impossible to find and I paid a lot from both of mine. I miss that game. I am not sure why I fall for these “wanted” ads. They should say wanted, I want to buy below market and you lose money. FYI all there is a packet on eBay that has all six papers but no goodie bag or envelop. It will go for over $700. Already at $455 and 6 days to go.

My document packet has the signed certificate as well. Although, I could lose money if I wanted to sell because my envelope is ripped.

#10 2 years ago

You are correct. I have those in a Frame always. Pps will reprint those if lost. Original is the best.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside