(Topic ID: 71282)

WTT Taxi and/or Dirty Harry for Swords of Fury or Black Hole or ??

By EEE

10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by EEE
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Want to buy, or possibly trade for Swords of Fury or Black Hole. Possibly others. Complete and good to better up to collector quality is my hope.

The two machines available from my end as potential trade +/- cash and new CPR parts are 1. a complete and in players condition and possibly better Lola Taxi (club already has one) and 2. a very nice Dirty Harry (with warehouse drop target). Located in New Orleans.

Willing to drive a little bit or to have machine shipped, if needed. Machines are in Louisiana.

#2 10 years ago

Eric, I am not looking to trade but I have one listed on Wausau WI Craigslist. Very nice game that really shines. I paid $200 less than listed price and would sell for what I paid. You would need to cover shipping. In case you forgot, I bought the BK2K from you. Not putting that game down at all but for comparison this game is much nicer than that.

#3 10 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Eric, I am not looking to trade but I have one listed on Wausau WI Craigslist. Very nice game that really shines. I paid $200 less than listed price and would sell for what I paid. You would need to cover shipping. In case you forgot, I bought the BK2K from you. Not putting that game down at all but for comparison this game is much nicer than that.

Of course I remember you. You are the "all things Black Knight" guy. I will call you.

#5 10 years ago

What is the asking price on this game?
Terry.

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from pinballlife:

What is the asking price on this game?
Terry.

Not looking to sell either at the moment. Prefer trade(s).

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-swords-of-fury and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.