• 254 posts
  • 66 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Durzel
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

thumb_hypebeasts-bout-to-start-shitting-themselves-supreme-supreme-adult-diapers-14279068 (resized).png
Sanbiki_no_saru (resized).jpg
2g0y12 (resized).jpg
WIN_20180717_21_09_24_Pro (resized).jpg
827BE504-BD29-4644-BBBB-A3C3E63BAAB6 (resized).jpeg
fluidmaster-fill-valves-400arp25-64_1000 (resized).jpg
maxresdefault (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
qcDBlAT (resized).jpg
insta_delivery_sq-a155e6948a70f4130b25a0055317de6f264c42c6-s300-c85 (resized).jpg
o (resized).jpg
maxresdefault (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20180625-142556_Instagram (resized).jpg
DSCN5895 (resized).JPG
Unknown (resized).jpg
peter-noone (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider o-din.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 5 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - wanted

Wanted: Supreme-$15,000

Added: 2018-06-12 22:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 1 time (August 8th, 2018) • Ended: December 15th, 2018

Price

Wanted

Looking for an NIB or low play Supreme pinball machine at an affordable price.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are o-din's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to o-din's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

San Angeles, CA, US

#2 5 years ago

I know the chances of acquiring the hottest, most desirable pinball machine ever as cheap as Big Bang Bars have been sold for is very slim, but if you were lucky enough to get one of these marketing masterpieces and want to turn a quick buck, let me know.

Thanks!

#4 5 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Going to give it a try?

Yeah, I think this thing's totally cool. Never heard of Supreme before this game was announced, but at the same time I had never heard of Hang Ten before I saw Bobby Brady wearing one.

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

I saw for for sale on Facebook for 65k. It does say price is negotiable.

I know, for the money I'm offering I'd be lucky to get a picture of one.

I see them at $65K and $75K, and sure someday they may be worth that, but not sure any have sold in that range yet. Time will tell.

Just call me cheap. But you can't blame me for trying.

#11 5 years ago

I'm not looking to get this game to flip or make a profit.

Actually I am looking to flip it. With the buttons on the side of the cabinet.

#16 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Remind me again why these could go for 45 and more thousand dollars??!! Just b/c they are rare?

and how did one even get one and how much were they?

They were $10k new and sold out in 6 seconds. I believe there are 200 of them?

It's a brand theme that is more desirable and popular than anything pinball has produced in years.

#18 5 years ago

Beside being overly cool and built to impress, I have watched gameplay videos and I really like the rules, sounds and style of play, otherwise I would have no interest in acquiring one just for the collectability .

#20 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

People are dumb.

See all the dream theme threads on pinside if you have any doubt about that.

#30 5 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Buy a spiderman home edition , send it to me . I will paint it to look like the supreme game add the sounds and put a coin door on it for $10k . A knock off for around $15k

Thanks! That sounds like a most generous offer.

However that is something I have already considered and would also require a DMD and speaker panel.

And as far as I can tell game code is not open source as of yet. At least it doesn't come up on Stern's website.

#31 5 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

I don’t feel like these games are gonna hold their value once the supreme fad ends. Better off just getting a Spider-Man home edition.

Who cares! It's not about the future, it's about the here and now. Spiderman is old hat anyway.

You could get hit by a bus tomorrow, and then who's going to care if your pinball machines aren't worth as much as they were yesterday? Seems like a lot on this website only care about is money. People should relax and enjoy themselves and not worry themselves into an ulcer over such trivial things.

Plus I'm offering 20 grand, not 60 grand.

#34 5 years ago
Quoted from QuietEarp:

I can't believe this machine is already selling for such high numbers.

So now you know why pinball picks the usual themes they do.

It's the only ones they can get cheap enough and that we can afford.

#39 5 years ago

And to think it was Levi's review of this game that pushed me over the top and made me want to own one. It's not like New York around here, we can't just go into the local K-mart and play one.

#40 5 years ago
Quoted from Durzel:

It's Spiderman Home Edition. The shots are the same, the playfield is the same. You're downplaying the fact that you don't just care about the brand and earnestly saying that you want to spend $20k on a rethemed Spiderman. That's some supreme (huhu) cognitive dissonance.
Buy Spiderman and close your eyes and you've got 95% of the experience, without the pesky depreciation from a ball having rolled across the playfield once, or be honest and say that you want it because it's Supreme, buy it and swaddle it in cotton wool.

If I wanted a Spiderman, I'd just buy a Spiderman. There are many renditions of that game available. But the theme for a modern pinball game that is super lame and I wouldn't want to look at that thing every day. Supreme is the new standard of cool and that's what I am after.

#44 5 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Odin, you're kidding right? You really want to pay 20k for a Supreme? Mind BLOWN.

I live in a 60 year old house and drive an almost 20 year old truck and cut corners where ever I can. I'm not up on modern fashion or style and wear T-shirts and jeans (Levis of course).

My old man taught me to bargain shop, and when you do go to buy something new, shop around and get the best deal possible, and that's what I am trying to do here.

#46 5 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Oh, i get it to flip for profit? Boring.... whatever happened to buying a game to play it? Guess I'm old school.

No I guess you just don't read.

#48 5 years ago

And arguing that I should want what others think I should want is just as silly.

Levi, you know it's great game with style so I think you understand.

#49 5 years ago

I can't post in the regular Supreme thread but I just watched that unboxing video and all I can say is awesome, simply awesome.

$35,000 is a lot of clams, but that seems to be the going rate to get one at this time. Ouch! I'm going to have to do a little soul searching because i'll probably have to take out a reverse mortgage to make it happen. But maybe that's why I keep getting all those messages from banks telling me to do just that!

#52 5 years ago

I know a lot of people here don't like the look, but I haven't seen anything like it that would dress up a mall store since No Fear came out.

It really screams modern though. And it is certainly growing on me.

#53 5 years ago

If it would help expedite matters and you are looking for something else, I would be willing to have an NIB Iron Maiden LE shipped to your door and throw in another $5000 cash.

Please do not inquire about the IMLE unless you have a Supreme to trade as it is not mine and I am not going to deal with it or give out contact info otherwise.

Thanks!

#55 5 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Please do NOT pay 35k for one of these O-din. I do not know you personaly but I believe you are smarter than that .

I suppose since part of my motivation here is to impress the ladies, I could save a bundle by going another route.
lv_supreme_bedsheets_1512828483_940f9b82 (resized).jpglv_supreme_bedsheets_1512828483_940f9b82 (resized).jpg

Supreme (resized).jpgSupreme (resized).jpg

#58 5 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

A car across the parking lot from my shop has a Supreme bumper sticker on it.
I assume this makes it a $90,000 Toyota Camry.

Don't you mean the Supreme bumper sticker has a Camry attached to it?

#63 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Not putting OP down either just fascinating.

No offense taken at all. I find humor in most of the other brands that are attached to pinball machines today.

I like it when pinball introduces me to something current that I am not overly familiar with, and choices in that department are slim to none today.

I see nothing wrong with trying to be hip with whats going an in modern culture today and never have. Unfortunately in this case, there is a price to be paid for that.

#67 5 years ago

Coming from a bunch of guys that at one time paid extra to have a little alligator on their shirt. lol.

#69 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I’ve played it and it’s fun.

That's what I'm talking about!

Quoted from vid1900:

You can get a Supreme Stratocaster for $10,000

New York City meets my hometown Fullerton Ca. That's almost too good to be true!

#75 5 years ago

I wonder how much one of these would run me.

8972acdb4cba81a4f510b2ba65e0791a (resized).jpg8972acdb4cba81a4f510b2ba65e0791a (resized).jpg
#81 5 years ago
Quoted from Joey_N:

I don't get the joke?

Wrong thread.

The joke is all the old farts on this board begging for themes that haven't been relevant in 30 or 40 years. And the pinball manufacturers making them.

Now that's some funny shit there!

#84 5 years ago

All they are is dust in the wind-epic!

#86 5 years ago
Quoted from MapleSyrup:

Supreme is a 1/4 of a Century old, 1 Billion dollar brand... but they’ve probably got it all wrong.

Yeah, they should have modeled their business plan after No Fears.

#92 5 years ago
Quoted from mrm_4:

You can get a pic of the machine for a reasonable price!

I already got pictures of it.

What it is is growing up in So Cal we heard the whole world thought we were cool. Starting trends everywhere. We didn't take much stock in it, we just kept on doing it. But now, the only cool thing is which place sells the best fish tacos, and how long will they be there.

Then along comes Supreme! A brand from New York City? At first I was skeptical., but as open minded as I like to be I went hmmmm.. let's check this out...

#107 5 years ago
Quoted from MapleSyrup:

Here’s the thing. SM Home is NOT shitty. It’s actually a very fun layout with cool rules. Think early SS with modern sounds. It was always a full sized playfield. Very clever design by Gomez minimizing coil usage while making a very fun game.

And the only real thing wrong with it besides the inability to take coins is the terrible theme and art package.

Get rid of those shortcomings and add a cool current theme like Supreme and it's no wonder the cheapest they are changing hands for in the current market is $35k.

#110 5 years ago
Quoted from Cserold:

Wow. Idiocracy at its finest.
And I’m old I guess

Idiocracy with pinball themes and the people that ask for them existed long before the announcement of the Supreme game. In fact pinside thrives on it. If you want to find cool in modern culture, this generally isn't the place for it.

#123 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

What has ruined more neighborhoods?
Supreme or Rap?

Both seem to be invading the pinside neighborhood, much to many of the elderly residents dismay.

Funny thing is if I had offered up $20K for a Big Bang Bar or even HEP restored Medieval Madness or Cactus Canyon, they would probably be coming out of the woodwork to sell me a game.

No, Supreme owners obviously cherish their games much more than that as I haven't even got one bite. And I doubt we will ever see a vault edition of this one.

#125 5 years ago
Quoted from Cserold:

When were these released and did the community know it was going to happen? Who was in a position to even purchase them in the first 6 minutes?

Obviously the community knew about it if it sold out in 6 seconds.

Lucky mofos were in position to buy them.

#130 5 years ago
Quoted from Cserold:

Are there links to threads while these were being built but not yet released?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-x-supreme-new-machine

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/would-buying-a-supreme-pinball-help-me-hook-up-with-younger-women

Quoted from gliebig:

Where were they sold and what was the price?

Sold thru Supreme at $10k. To get one it was kind of like mining bitcoin.

#131 5 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

So who do we think bought most of them, pinheads or hype beasts?

Perhaps they are one in the same.

d4cfcf2610a6140de685f51c50454f27 (resized).jpgd4cfcf2610a6140de685f51c50454f27 (resized).jpg
#133 5 years ago
Quoted from Joey_N:

This could be the next Beanie Babies.

Cheaply made dolls for little girls.

Yeah, like I'd be into collecting that shit.

#135 5 years ago
Quoted from Jvspin:

When I see new products with little intrinsic value going for ridiculously high prices due to collector hype I figure it's only a matter of time before the bottom drops out.

Well Supreme has been around since 1994, so it isn't exactly new.

But relatively speaking much newer than most of the latest pinball themes.

Let those that paid over retail for an Iron Maiden LE or Ghostbusters LE, be the first to throw stones.

#138 5 years ago
Quoted from Jvspin:

Beanie babies at $8 each is not a terrible value. When the collector hype drove some of them up to >$200 that's when you don't want to be the one buying at those prices and thinking of it as a long term investment, IMO.

But what does that have anything to do with the price of tea in China?

I told ya, Beanie Babies mean nothing to me and never have. I don't buy things via speculation or long term investment. I've said it before, it's about the here and now. If I buy a brand new TV for $1500, I know damn well it will be worthless in 5 years.

I'm just looking to improve my collection with something stylish and modern without overly paying. And in 5 years, I don't care if it's "out of style" like most modern pinball themes are now. It will probably be gone by then anyway.

#140 5 years ago

When I was a kid, we paid more to have 2 feet on our shirts via "Hang Ten". We didn't have to, it's just something we did. But at the same time didn't waste money away buying crap like "Beanie babies" because it was something we could actually use and wear on a daily basis.

When I was a teenager it was the same story with OP- Ocean Pacific. They cost a little more than average clothes, but again they were stylish and a fad that was current. And then there was a steady stream of girls knocking on my door. You can't put a price on that!

I never bought into that Members Only or Alligator emblem shirts though because the people I saw wearing them didn't look cool at all.

But now we have come full circle with Supreme.

#142 5 years ago
Quoted from Jvspin:

Imagine how cool you will look when you get that Supreme pin in your game room. That steady stream of girls knocking on your door might be back!

Some things never go out of style.

#144 5 years ago
Quoted from Joey_N:

When did the collector hype start?

Almost as long as they have been around. Limited runs, no advertising, underground culture picking up on it, famous hip hop stars wearing it.

It's gotten steadily bigger with no end in sight.

#147 5 years ago

Since I set my Sega Genesis back up with my new flat screen, we aren't playing much pinball in the house anyway. It's all about Arnold Palmer golf and Mario Andretti Racing now.

So I'm looking at all the games left in there and I thought if I got rid of them all (Except Stars which is in it's own corner and Big Daddy in another room) and replaced them with a Supreme, it would really clean up the place and give it the fresh, modern look I've been looking for.

So to sweeten the offer I am putting up for trade my-

TNA
Dirty Harry- Collector quality sample game
Skateball-high end restoration with NOS Bally playfield
Eartshaker- nice conditon with sinking institute
Getaway- very nice with slight cabinet fade

All those for one Supreme. Well worth more than my original offer. Will not separate otherwise, so don't ask. No Supreme, they all stay.

#150 5 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

arnold palmer golf is awesome. We used to play the shit out of that.

I shot a 3 under on the Japan course last night, but my buddy Bob got a 5 under. I'm a little rusty..

#152 5 years ago

Once we get the hang of it again, it's time to crank up the difficulty level.

We played the crap out of this game back in the 90s. And am again...

84c87fcbae625fb92a293a308ccdc6e5474f8fb4 (resized).jpg84c87fcbae625fb92a293a308ccdc6e5474f8fb4 (resized).jpg

#153 5 years ago

If that trade were to happen, I could probably even go bigger on the TV, but that is a nice new 55 inch Sony XBR. It might fit in the garage...

#155 5 years ago
Quoted from Thor-NL:

Levi and 0-din at their best ....

You think I'm joking?

I've already had all the antiques you have in your collection except the Speakeasy and really aren't looking to revisit any of those.

#157 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

now he's got me convinced.

Crazier than that is I have myself convinced too. I see how this brand becomes so addicting. I had vision last night of the coolest pinball machine ever sitting by itself in the pole position in my living room.

#159 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

You are not...how do I put this delicately...in Supreme's desired or focused demographic.

You'd be surprised man! 56 is only a number and I can still run circles around these cell phone babies.

#160 5 years ago

See, I was thinking it would look good where Skateball is to the right of TNA, and I would move Skateball somewhere else.

Now I'm thinking it would look good there all by itself. Supreme deserves it's own environment.

Plus everybody else in the neighborhood has a TNA. Noone has a Supreme.

40708c760254dc841e2bb90fa02d5e471d8fa148 (resized).jpg40708c760254dc841e2bb90fa02d5e471d8fa148 (resized).jpg

#163 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinless:

There’s one for sale in the Chicago area for a little more than triple what you’re wanting to spend.

Yeah there are a lot of those, but are they selling for that? I doubt it.

I've lost the patience from long games, and I think between Stars, Supreme, and Big Daddy, it would give me a good 1-2-3 in house quick pinball fix whenever I want it. If no Supreme comes my way, the others can stay because they are pretty cool.

Quoted from tslayer71:

You want a Supreme - that's cool. So just explain to us why someone would sell you a Supreme for 20k, when they could effortlessly get 50k for it?

It's a starting point and if you bothered to read, you would see I have offered up more than that in trade.

#165 5 years ago
Quoted from tslayer71:

Ok great. So if your serious put a monetary value on the pins you'll trade and money if any you're willing to add on in addition to the pins. If you want a Supreme you want to put your best foot forward right?

Sure, but first how about we check to see completed sales of all the Supremes that have sold thru pinside so we can get a good idea what they are actually selling for. You don't expect me to go by e-bay do you? I know they sold for $10k new. That is probably in the neighborhood of $25k I have offered up in trade.

#167 5 years ago

Try finding sold listings on ebay. There is a list but they all link to some other items.

#170 5 years ago
Quoted from Jvspin:

I think you need to add Big Daddy to the trade list. That might just break one loose.

LOL. I got a list a mile long of people that want that one including the last owner. It stays. (that's rotordave)
d5d20bd28d6c7a295f3f6905417ec33c70adced8 (resized).jpgd5d20bd28d6c7a295f3f6905417ec33c70adced8 (resized).jpg

#172 5 years ago
Quoted from fireball2:

How about you break loose that Struggle Bunnies for me, Baby?

You can have Struggle Buggies. I like seeing your smiling face early in the AM anyway. I got it all tits now. Ill give you a deal.

Quoted from fireball2:

Also O-Deano, isn't that Dirty Harry the one you put 2" flippers on for awhile? That might be a selling point.

No that was a Judge Dredd. If there's one thing about JT's designs is there is never enough flipper gap. DH is a super nice sample game. No Supreme, I keep that one. I need some attitude around here.

#174 5 years ago

Struggle Buggies-1953.

Oldest game I've got now. I finally got all seven bumpers in sequence a couple weeks ago. It wasn't easy!

But yeah, it's looking a little out of place in that modern row there and I need a little more space still. You don't get the pingulp though.
DSCN5894 (resized).JPGDSCN5894 (resized).JPG

#176 5 years ago
Quoted from fireball2:

I notice the buggies are in the garage now.
Ju still got that shweet Cyclone?

It will be all the easier for you to back your van in and load it up! Long drive though, I don't envy you.

No, Cyclone turned into a Flash Gordon that a buddy has now.

Gone are the early days of collecting and "I'll never let any of them go!"... long gone

#177 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Noone has a Supreme.

peter-noone (resized).jpgpeter-noone (resized).jpg
#178 5 years ago

What resonates the most with me about this brand and pinball theme, is it reminds me of simpler times.

Unknown (resized).jpgUnknown (resized).jpg

#181 5 years ago

Here's the remainder of those games.

If this doesn't happen, I may take some of your advice and seek out a Spiderman home edition and send it off to Neo to get the full treatment.

However, if that's what happens I would be just as happy if he paints it blue instead of red and says "BEER" instead of Supreme. Like that can up there.

DSCN5895 (resized).JPGDSCN5895 (resized).JPG
#183 5 years ago

Looks slick sitting there all by itself like that doesn't it?

I've never used instagram, can you post a link?

#185 5 years ago

9/10 condition because it's yellowing. lol

#187 5 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

at least you won't be that guy who dropped big $ on a Supreme.

Big money yes, but I won't have to pay any property tax on it.

#189 5 years ago

Yeah, I'm still single so anything goes!

I'm going to attach my truck to a Supreme bumper sticker too, so they will follow me to my Supreme bachelor pad.

#191 5 years ago

Kitchen too! It's all part of the $212,000 overall plan.

#193 5 years ago

I've done a bit of remodeling already pretty much by myself. Both bathrooms, new windows, etc. But the Kitchen is still original 1959 all the way down to the yellow tile.

Hardest part about a remodel is picking things out. I'm not sure I'd ever like to spend so many hours looking at and getting educated on toilets again. But in the end the Kohler Wellworth won out.

#195 5 years ago
Quoted from Jvspin:

I'm sure it was well worth the time you spent picking it out.

It really was especially when the competitor's was able to flush 24 golf balls at one time.

This looks like a Supreme Wellworth right here. The inspiration never ends!

maxresdefault (resized).jpgmaxresdefault (resized).jpg
#201 5 years ago
Quoted from surfsidedetail:

Odin start doing Supreme smog checks!!

Looks like somebody else is already doing them.

o (resized).jpgo (resized).jpg
#204 5 years ago
Quoted from Frippertron:

How does a car wash boy afford all this?

Second job delivering newspapers. Lots of newspapers,

insta_delivery_sq-a155e6948a70f4130b25a0055317de6f264c42c6-s300-c85 (resized).jpginsta_delivery_sq-a155e6948a70f4130b25a0055317de6f264c42c6-s300-c85 (resized).jpg
#205 5 years ago

Not only will I pay $20,000, I will also throw in all the Beanie Babies I own!

So what if I own none of those, $20,000 should still be enough to start your own collection.

1 week later
#206 5 years ago

So, there is one Supreme that was said to have exchanged hands for $35,000. But none of those that are asking up to $80,000 are willing to accept what I believe is the next best offer.

So far my attempt to pry one away has failed miserably.

I guess what we have here is maybe the most valuable and collectible pinball machine of all time, and perhaps a cheap bastard like me getting one isn't meant to be.

#208 5 years ago

Thanks LTG!

If it doesn't happen, I won't be overly disappointed. As the youngest brother in my family I learned to make do with hand me downs and found out you don't always quite get what you want.

qcDBlAT (resized).jpgqcDBlAT (resized).jpg
#211 5 years ago
Quoted from TractorDoc:

can you even get a decent toiled that is not "low flow" these days?

That Kohler I bought works really well. The only problem I see is they do not have the traditional float ball like they used to. The new style they all seem to use now occasional gets stuck open due to a build up of calcium and other mineral deposits.
maxresdefault (resized).jpgmaxresdefault (resized).jpg

fluidmaster-fill-valves-400arp25-64_1000 (resized).jpgfluidmaster-fill-valves-400arp25-64_1000 (resized).jpg

#214 5 years ago

That's about what it's coming to.

As I am finding out Supreme pinball machine owners are the most proud and enthusiastic pinball machine collectors I have ever come across. And they don't want to part with their treasures.

#217 5 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

I think that you could replace your comment with the following:
"As I am finding out Supreme owners are the most proud and enthusiastic collectors I have ever come across. And they don't want to part with their treasures."

You do have a point. But I'll use my own words.

They are not just the most proud and enthusiastic collectors of any pinball machine I have come across, but also the most proud and enthusiastic collectors of any brand or theme I have come across.

3 weeks later
#225 5 years ago

Monday price drop!

#227 5 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

No price drops coming, most supreme accessories gain value over time.

Sure but one of these guys is bound to figure out how many smaller Supreme accessories, including new items and things he can take with him and show off in public, one Supreme pinball machine can buy.

#229 5 years ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

$10,000 by Christmas?

That's the plan! If there's one thing I am, it's I'm a patient man.

#236 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

So far the gofundme to get us each one and have a party hasn't raised a single dime. I really thought the party would push it over the edge.
Sorry O-din
LTG : )

I bet if each of us donated $20,000 to the cause that would at least get us halfway to our goal.

#238 5 years ago

I had a chance to watch that video that Erak posted in it's entirety today, and they made a few good points. Not just Supreme, but in 15-20 years who is going to buy all the new games that are flooding the market today, and where will there be a place to put them?

And certainly in most cases they won't be able to get anywhere what they cost new as owners tire of them, the games get passe, and any new blood is more interested in cultural themes they can relate to.

Certainly they are not getting thrown out or parted out like they used to leaving only a limited supply of each title. And warehouse and storage unit hoarding seems to becoming more and more a thing of the past.

We are already seeing the marketplace flooded with recent titles being sold secondhand and that is a trend that doesn't look to be ending anytime soon.

#240 5 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Those guys made more sense in that video than most Pinsiders possess lol
Mandatory watching.
rd

Sure was more honest and informative than any of the other pinball podcasts I've caught snippets of.

#242 5 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

It was good, because those guys are “outsiders” with an interest in the hobby, so they are looking at it objectively. Hard for a lot of people to do that ...

One of the guys said he's been into pinball since the mid 2000s though, so he may have a lot more insite than a large percentage here.

#244 5 years ago
Quoted from pinsanity:

The positive of being involved in the hobby for a quarter of a century is having a frame of reference of how things were.

The negative of being involved in the hobby for a quarter of a century is having a frame of reference of how things were.

Try half a century and then look at the way things are now.

#246 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

In a half century me and o-din still won't have raised enough for our Supreme party.

LTG : (

I'm really surprised pinside hasn't stepped up yet. There are usually so generous. It's not like we've got some minor problem like a flooded basement or anything.

#248 5 years ago
Quoted from pinsanity:

"Global perspectives of the pinball hobby - a return to the golden era of pinball."

2g0y12 (resized).jpg2g0y12 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider o-din.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-supreme-20000?tu=o-din and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.