• 254 posts
  • 66 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Durzel
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

thumb_hypebeasts-bout-to-start-shitting-themselves-supreme-supreme-adult-diapers-14279068 (resized).png
Sanbiki_no_saru (resized).jpg
2g0y12 (resized).jpg
WIN_20180717_21_09_24_Pro (resized).jpg
827BE504-BD29-4644-BBBB-A3C3E63BAAB6 (resized).jpeg
fluidmaster-fill-valves-400arp25-64_1000 (resized).jpg
maxresdefault (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
qcDBlAT (resized).jpg
insta_delivery_sq-a155e6948a70f4130b25a0055317de6f264c42c6-s300-c85 (resized).jpg
o (resized).jpg
maxresdefault (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20180625-142556_Instagram (resized).jpg
DSCN5895 (resized).JPG
Unknown (resized).jpg
peter-noone (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider j_m_.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#87 5 years ago

I think it's time for someone to start a new brand to compete against supreme's elitist culture

I give you that brand
anti supreme (resized).jpganti supreme (resized).jpg

#94 5 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

I'd buy a shirt ,make it so. Also since it is not for elitist pricks the very most I'd expect to pay for a shirt is $15 .

damn! there goes my get rich quick scheme of only printing 10 shirts and selling them for $20,000 ea

actually, this is pretty a pretty good idea and I've got a friend that owns a print shop. let me see what I can get them made for. if I'm going to do them, I want to do them right with nice tagless shirts and die-sub printing.
I can't believe that we're still dealing with these heavy vinyl heat transfers in this day and age where it feels like you've got a big 5mil thick sticker stuck to your chest when the weather gets warm.

so, I'm thinking a really light heather gray shirt color since the background for the image is white

#99 5 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

What I don't understand is why they re-themed a shitty home edition game when they could have started with something that plays so much better. Why not re-theme Tron, or MET, or something actually good?

maybe they had a sh!tton (aka 200+) of spider-man thepin 2.0 playfields produced and sitting in the warehouse. by simply sanding off the existing artwork and then re-screening them with that very difficult playfield art, you've got a new playfield without the costs associated with new lumber, cnc'ing and putting in new inserts

#102 5 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Make it so Doug. Make it so.

who's doug? infringement on my new brand will be met with the severest threat (and fist shake) that I can muster
I'm going to check with another local place that has no minimum and can print dye-sub on demand

#115 5 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

It's gotta be on a white shirt . It seems as though everything Supreme does is in red and white . If you are going to mock them I think it needs to be done using just red and white .

but since I was planning on going with an inverse color scheme for the logo (red on white vs. white against a red background) that's why I was going to go with the light gray shirt color. this way I could still [block] the brand name against a white background. alternatively, I could run my logo on red shirts

#196 5 years ago

so that dude can afford a louis vuitton supreme toilet, but can't afford the toilet paper to wipe his ass? I'd say his priorities are pretty f*cked up

2 weeks later
#215 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

That's about what it's coming to.
As I am finding out Supreme pinball machine owners are the most proud and enthusiastic pinball machine collectors I have ever come across. And they don't want to part with their treasures.

I think that you could replace your comment with the following:
"As I am finding out Supreme owners are the most proud and enthusiastic collectors I have ever come across. And they don't want to part with their treasures."

btw, do their treasures include the supreme logo'ed toilet brush and kleenex cozies?

1 month later
#252 5 years ago

but isn't that one of the types that kidde had to issue a recall on?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider j_m_.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-supreme-20000?tu=j_m_ and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.