• 254 posts
  • 66 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Durzel
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

thumb_hypebeasts-bout-to-start-shitting-themselves-supreme-supreme-adult-diapers-14279068 (resized).png
Sanbiki_no_saru (resized).jpg
2g0y12 (resized).jpg
WIN_20180717_21_09_24_Pro (resized).jpg
827BE504-BD29-4644-BBBB-A3C3E63BAAB6 (resized).jpeg
fluidmaster-fill-valves-400arp25-64_1000 (resized).jpg
maxresdefault (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
qcDBlAT (resized).jpg
insta_delivery_sq-a155e6948a70f4130b25a0055317de6f264c42c6-s300-c85 (resized).jpg
o (resized).jpg
maxresdefault (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20180625-142556_Instagram (resized).jpg
DSCN5895 (resized).JPG
Unknown (resized).jpg
peter-noone (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider durzel.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#35 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I'm not looking to get this game to flip or make a profit.
Actually I am looking to flip it. With the buttons on the side of the cabinet.

It's Spiderman Home Edition. The shots are the same, the playfield is the same. You're downplaying the fact that you don't just care about the brand and earnestly saying that you want to spend $20k on a rethemed Spiderman. That's some supreme (huhu) cognitive dissonance.

Buy Spiderman and close your eyes and you've got 95% of the experience, without the pesky depreciation from a ball having rolled across the playfield once, or be honest and say that you want it because it's Supreme, buy it and swaddle it in cotton wool.

#60 5 years ago
Quoted from JediPimp:

Haha I think of the same thing with houses today "whatever happened to people who purchased a house to live in, rather than rent it out as an investment property or renovate it only to flip it in 1-2 years?"
World is changing. Not sure if I like it but it's changing. Gotta hustle these days to make paper and beat the rat race any way you can.
I say if the man (or woman) wants to spend 20k or more on a supreme pinball machine more power to them. If it makes them happy that's the only reason they need. Doesn't influence my life or my decisions one bit.

True, but this extreme of gross indulgence should not be celebrated.

Hustling to "make paper" is a lifestyle choice. Some of the richest people I know haven't got much in the way of accoutrements. They're rich in life, love, and knowledge, etc.

Different strokes for different folks, I just happen to think that Supreme and brands of its ilk represent everything wrong with excess, wealth disparity, etc. The old adage about "how can you buy XYZ when there's people starving in the world" is extreme, and unrealistic to live your life by, but this shit is domestic. I would never want to be part of an earnest brand that sells literal bricks for hundreds of dollars. It is grotesque.

#103 5 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

What I don't understand is why they re-themed a shitty home edition game when they could have started with something that plays so much better. Why not re-theme Tron, or MET, or something actually good?

This logic is undone the moment you remember that Supreme sold actual clay bricks that go for hundreds of dollars.

They could've sold a completely bare playfield for the same amount of money. The fact it is a pinball machine is completely academic.

2 months later
#254 5 years ago

Maybe be able to pick it up in the "end of season" sale, or something.

"Fall 2016 ceramic brick, yours for $100 only $75!"

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider durzel.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-supreme-20000?tu=durzel and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.