• 254 posts
  • 66 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Durzel
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

thumb_hypebeasts-bout-to-start-shitting-themselves-supreme-supreme-adult-diapers-14279068 (resized).png
Sanbiki_no_saru (resized).jpg
2g0y12 (resized).jpg
WIN_20180717_21_09_24_Pro (resized).jpg
827BE504-BD29-4644-BBBB-A3C3E63BAAB6 (resized).jpeg
fluidmaster-fill-valves-400arp25-64_1000 (resized).jpg
maxresdefault (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
qcDBlAT (resized).jpg
insta_delivery_sq-a155e6948a70f4130b25a0055317de6f264c42c6-s300-c85 (resized).jpg
o (resized).jpg
maxresdefault (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20180625-142556_Instagram (resized).jpg
DSCN5895 (resized).JPG
Unknown (resized).jpg
peter-noone (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 254 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 6.
#1 5 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - wanted

Wanted: Supreme-$15,000

Added: 2018-06-12 22:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 1 time (August 8th, 2018) • Ended: December 15th, 2018

Price

Wanted

Looking for an NIB or low play Supreme pinball machine at an affordable price.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are o-din's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to o-din's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

San Angeles, CA, US

#2 5 years ago

I know the chances of acquiring the hottest, most desirable pinball machine ever as cheap as Big Bang Bars have been sold for is very slim, but if you were lucky enough to get one of these marketing masterpieces and want to turn a quick buck, let me know.

Thanks!

#4 5 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Going to give it a try?

Yeah, I think this thing's totally cool. Never heard of Supreme before this game was announced, but at the same time I had never heard of Hang Ten before I saw Bobby Brady wearing one.

#5 5 years ago

I saw one for sale on Facebook for 65k. It does say price is negotiable.

8D6F8A77-5BE4-4CBB-A0FC-FD1D1B66419F (resized).png8D6F8A77-5BE4-4CBB-A0FC-FD1D1B66419F (resized).png

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

I saw for for sale on Facebook for 65k. It does say price is negotiable.

I know, for the money I'm offering I'd be lucky to get a picture of one.

I see them at $65K and $75K, and sure someday they may be worth that, but not sure any have sold in that range yet. Time will tell.

Just call me cheap. But you can't blame me for trying.

#7 5 years ago

Maybe a new set of legs, bolts, and levelers.

#8 5 years ago

Is the Supreme version the one with Kryptonite Footies?

#9 5 years ago

1 ended in an auction yesterday for $45k

#10 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

But you can't blame me for trying.

True, and if anyone has a Bugatti Veyron they want to sell and "make a quick buck on" I would be willing to give them $30K cash today. Gotta try right?

#11 5 years ago

I'm not looking to get this game to flip or make a profit.

Actually I am looking to flip it. With the buttons on the side of the cabinet.

#12 5 years ago
Quoted from bballfan:

1 ended in an auction yesterday for $45k

Thats nuts....

#13 5 years ago

i think i'd rather prefer a color bombed game over this one.

#14 5 years ago

wow - now that is a crazy price. Remind me again why these could go for 45 and more thousand dollars??!! Just b/c they are rare?

and how did one even get one and how much were they?

#15 5 years ago

How many did they make?

#16 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Remind me again why these could go for 45 and more thousand dollars??!! Just b/c they are rare?

and how did one even get one and how much were they?

They were $10k new and sold out in 6 seconds. I believe there are 200 of them?

It's a brand theme that is more desirable and popular than anything pinball has produced in years.

#17 5 years ago

I don't know why. it's the ugliest game i've ever seen out of pinball. I have never seen a more piss poor way of branding something in all my life. Dominos looks 1000x's better. It's like on this. Whoever was in charge of this project, wasn't even able to draw a smiley face, so they decided to make it as generic as possible, ugly as possible, and as non functional as a whitewood.

#18 5 years ago

Beside being overly cool and built to impress, I have watched gameplay videos and I really like the rules, sounds and style of play, otherwise I would have no interest in acquiring one just for the collectability .

#19 5 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I don't know why. it's the ugliest game i've ever seen out of pinball. I have never seen a more piss poor way of branding something in all my life. Dominos looks 1000x's better. It's like on this. Whoever was in charge of this project, wasn't even able to draw a smiley face, so they decided to make it as generic as possible, ugly as possible, and as non functional as a whitewood.

That's the brand. Simple logo, basic coloring. Rare.

It prints money.

People are dumb.

#20 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

People are dumb.

See all the dream theme threads on pinside if you have any doubt about that.

#22 5 years ago

Buy a spiderman home edition , send it to me . I will paint it to look like the supreme game add the sounds and put a coin door on it for $10k . A knock off for around $15k

#23 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Beside being overly cool and built to impress, I have watched gameplay videos and I really like the rules, sounds and style of play, otherwise I would have no interest in acquiring one just for the collectability .

What are the callouts?

#24 5 years ago

Ive ignored this topic, but thought when I read Topic titles, they made a pin for this guy?

Odin wanting one to get laid, got me confused?!?!?

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#25 5 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Buy a spiderman home edition , send it to me . I will paint it to look like the supreme game add the sounds and put a coin door on it for $10k . A knock off for around $15k

Now that is a pretty cool idea. But...I wonder how long before the Supreme Police would come knocking...

#26 5 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Ive ignored this topic, but thought when I read Topic titles, they made a pin for this guy?
Odin wanting one to get laid, got me confused?!?!?

You're about 1000 years too early. Beef Supreme won't have his own Monday Night Rehabilitation pin until around the year 3000, but it will be a lot simpler.

#27 5 years ago

My nephew bought a Supreme Brick (yes a standard literal brick) for $150 and was thrilled to have it.

It's truly insane. There's no value to this monstrosity - for anyone - pinhead or not. It's fugly as fug.

Just my 2 cents.

#28 5 years ago
Quoted from mamemaster:

My nephew bought a Supreme Brick (yes a standard literal brick) for $150 and was thrilled to have it.
It's truly insane. There's no value to this monstrosity - for anyone - pinhead or not. It's fugly as fug.
Just my 2 cents.

Pet rock for the social media generation.

#29 5 years ago

I don’t feel like these games are gonna hold their value once the supreme fad ends. Better off just getting a Spider-Man home edition.

#30 5 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Thanks! That sounds like a most generous offer.

However that is something I have already considered and would also require a DMD and speaker panel.

And as far as I can tell game code is not open source as of yet. At least it doesn't come up on Stern's website.

#31 5 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

I don’t feel like these games are gonna hold their value once the supreme fad ends. Better off just getting a Spider-Man home edition.

Who cares! It's not about the future, it's about the here and now. Spiderman is old hat anyway.

You could get hit by a bus tomorrow, and then who's going to care if your pinball machines aren't worth as much as they were yesterday? Seems like a lot on this website only care about is money. People should relax and enjoy themselves and not worry themselves into an ulcer over such trivial things.

Plus I'm offering 20 grand, not 60 grand.

#32 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Who cares! It's not about the future, it's about the here and now. Spiderman is old hat anyway.
You could get hit by a bus tomorrow, and then who's going to care if your pinball machines aren't worth as much as they were yesterday? Seems like a lot on this website only care about is money. People should relax and enjoy themselves and not worry themselves into an ulcer over such trivial things.
Plus I'm offering 20 grand, not 60 grand.

Go get em o-din. I believe in you!

#33 5 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/are-there-any-raffles-or-way-to-finance-a-game

Remember this thread?

I can't believe this machine is already selling for such high numbers.

#34 5 years ago
Quoted from QuietEarp:

I can't believe this machine is already selling for such high numbers.

So now you know why pinball picks the usual themes they do.

It's the only ones they can get cheap enough and that we can afford.

#35 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I'm not looking to get this game to flip or make a profit.
Actually I am looking to flip it. With the buttons on the side of the cabinet.

It's Spiderman Home Edition. The shots are the same, the playfield is the same. You're downplaying the fact that you don't just care about the brand and earnestly saying that you want to spend $20k on a rethemed Spiderman. That's some supreme (huhu) cognitive dissonance.

Buy Spiderman and close your eyes and you've got 95% of the experience, without the pesky depreciation from a ball having rolled across the playfield once, or be honest and say that you want it because it's Supreme, buy it and swaddle it in cotton wool.

#36 5 years ago

How many OPs does this thread have?

Added over 6 years ago:

I was referring to a bug that has been since squashed. Anyone quoting the OP was highlighted as if they were themselves the OP...

#37 5 years ago

We’ve done this exact same thread 3 times already.

You guys are starting to bore me.

#38 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

We’ve done this exact same thread 3 times already.
You guys are starting to bore me.

And just think about what you're starting to do to us?

#39 5 years ago

And to think it was Levi's review of this game that pushed me over the top and made me want to own one. It's not like New York around here, we can't just go into the local K-mart and play one.

#40 5 years ago
Quoted from Durzel:

It's Spiderman Home Edition. The shots are the same, the playfield is the same. You're downplaying the fact that you don't just care about the brand and earnestly saying that you want to spend $20k on a rethemed Spiderman. That's some supreme (huhu) cognitive dissonance.
Buy Spiderman and close your eyes and you've got 95% of the experience, without the pesky depreciation from a ball having rolled across the playfield once, or be honest and say that you want it because it's Supreme, buy it and swaddle it in cotton wool.

If I wanted a Spiderman, I'd just buy a Spiderman. There are many renditions of that game available. But the theme for a modern pinball game that is super lame and I wouldn't want to look at that thing every day. Supreme is the new standard of cool and that's what I am after.

#41 5 years ago

Odin, you're kidding right? You really want to pay 20k for a Supreme? Mind BLOWN.

#42 5 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Odin, you're kidding right? You really want to pay 20k for a Supreme? Mind BLOWN.

Why wouldn't he?

If anybody is offering up Supremes for $20K I'll take 5.

#43 5 years ago

Oh, i get it to flip for profit? Boring.... whatever happened to buying a game to play it? Guess I'm old school.

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Why wouldn't he?
If anybody is offering up Supremes for $20K I'll take 5.

#44 5 years ago

I live in a 60 year old house and drive an almost 20 year old truck and cut corners where ever I can. I'm not up on modern fashion or style and wear T-shirts and jeans (Levis of course).

My old man taught me to bargain shop, and when you do go to buy something new, shop around and get the best deal possible, and that's what I am trying to do here.

#45 5 years ago

His sarcasm is soooo loud. I can almost hear it through the computer.

#46 5 years ago

Oh, i get it to flip for profit? Boring.... whatever happened to buying a game to play it? Guess I'm old school.

No I guess you just don't read.

#47 5 years ago

Arguing about pricing and profit in pinball is the most boring thing of all, yet we all do it more than we play pinball, right?

#48 5 years ago

And arguing that I should want what others think I should want is just as silly.

Levi, you know it's great game with style so I think you understand.

#49 5 years ago

I can't post in the regular Supreme thread but I just watched that unboxing video and all I can say is awesome, simply awesome.

$35,000 is a lot of clams, but that seems to be the going rate to get one at this time. Ouch! I'm going to have to do a little soul searching because i'll probably have to take out a reverse mortgage to make it happen. But maybe that's why I keep getting all those messages from banks telling me to do just that!

#50 5 years ago

for 20k, you could get 40 Street fighter 2's. I'd be torn on which i'd buy.

There are 254 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 6.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-supreme-20000?hl=cocomonkeh and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.