Topic Stats

• 254 posts
  • 66 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Durzel
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 35 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

thumb_hypebeasts-bout-to-start-shitting-themselves-supreme-supreme-adult-diapers-14279068 (resized).png
Sanbiki_no_saru (resized).jpg
2g0y12 (resized).jpg
WIN_20180717_21_09_24_Pro (resized).jpg
827BE504-BD29-4644-BBBB-A3C3E63BAAB6 (resized).jpeg
fluidmaster-fill-valves-400arp25-64_1000 (resized).jpg
maxresdefault (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
qcDBlAT (resized).jpg
insta_delivery_sq-a155e6948a70f4130b25a0055317de6f264c42c6-s300-c85 (resized).jpg
o (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20180625-142556_Instagram (resized).jpg
DSCN5895 (resized).JPG
Unknown (resized).jpg
peter-noone (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

There are 254 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 6.
#151 1 year ago

backspin is a key element. I used to use it on every green approach.

#152 1 year ago

Once we get the hang of it again, it's time to crank up the difficulty level.

We played the crap out of this game back in the 90s. And am again...

84c87fcbae625fb92a293a308ccdc6e5474f8fb4 (resized).jpg

#153 1 year ago

If that trade were to happen, I could probably even go bigger on the TV, but that is a nice new 55 inch Sony XBR. It might fit in the garage...

#154 1 year ago

Levi and 0-din at their best ....

4B345988-2595-42EF-8FA1-60F9273126A0 (resized).png
#155 1 year ago
Quoted from Thor-NL:

Levi and 0-din at their best ....

You think I'm joking?

I've already had all the antiques you have in your collection except the Speakeasy and really aren't looking to revisit any of those.

#156 1 year ago

I thought it was another award-winning parody thread from O-din...but now he's got me convinced. This is no mere fantasy or yarn the old man is spinning.

This dude is THIRSTY for some Supreme.

I'm doing my best to help him out. I think I got a dude who will go for that multi-game trade he's offering up.

#157 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

now he's got me convinced.

Crazier than that is I have myself convinced too. I see how this brand becomes so addicting. I had vision last night of the coolest pinball machine ever sitting by itself in the pole position in my living room.

#158 1 year ago
Quoted from o-din:

Crazier than that is I have myself convinced too. I see how this brand becomes so addicting. I had vision last night of the coolest pinball machine ever sitting by itself in the pole position in my living room.

The only thing I worry about is a real "grandpa at the disco" vibe if you get this game. You are not...how do I put this delicately...in Supreme's desired or focused demographic. You could end up projecting a real "Bulworth"/rappin' granny image here if you aren't careful.

Perhaps you could split the difference with a Spider Man home version? Only a matter of time before people start making their own Supremes.

#159 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

You are not...how do I put this delicately...in Supreme's desired or focused demographic.

You'd be surprised man! 56 is only a number and I can still run circles around these cell phone babies.

#160 1 year ago

See, I was thinking it would look good where Skateball is to the right of TNA, and I would move Skateball somewhere else.

Now I'm thinking it would look good there all by itself. Supreme deserves it's own environment.

Plus everybody else in the neighborhood has a TNA. Noone has a Supreme.

40708c760254dc841e2bb90fa02d5e471d8fa148 (resized).jpg

#161 1 year ago

There’s one for sale in the Chicago area for a little more than triple what you’re wanting to spend.

A51B178F-DE31-40ED-A7CB-A78905D383CA (resized).jpeg
#162 1 year ago

You want a Supreme - that's cool. So just explain to us why someone would sell you a Supreme for 20k, when they could effortlessly get 50k for it?

#163 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinless:

There’s one for sale in the Chicago area for a little more than triple what you’re wanting to spend.

Yeah there are a lot of those, but are they selling for that? I doubt it.

I've lost the patience from long games, and I think between Stars, Supreme, and Big Daddy, it would give me a good 1-2-3 in house quick pinball fix whenever I want it. If no Supreme comes my way, the others can stay because they are pretty cool.

Quoted from tslayer71:

You want a Supreme - that's cool. So just explain to us why someone would sell you a Supreme for 20k, when they could effortlessly get 50k for it?

It's a starting point and if you bothered to read, you would see I have offered up more than that in trade.

#164 1 year ago

Ok great. So if your serious put a monetary value on the pins you'll trade and money if any you're willing to add on in addition to the pins. If you want a Supreme you want to put your best foot forward right?

#165 1 year ago
Quoted from tslayer71:

Ok great. So if your serious put a monetary value on the pins you'll trade and money if any you're willing to add on in addition to the pins. If you want a Supreme you want to put your best foot forward right?

Sure, but first how about we check to see completed sales of all the Supremes that have sold thru pinside so we can get a good idea what they are actually selling for. You don't expect me to go by e-bay do you? I know they sold for $10k new. That is probably in the neighborhood of $25k I have offered up in trade.

#166 1 year ago

Ok, I checked and there have been no Supreme's sold yet via pinside. I imagine most of the buyers are people who buy Supreme stuff and not into the pinball hobby. You might be waiting along time for your sales data. Good luck on your search..... Hey anyone know where I can get a new Porsche for $30000.00? I'm a serious buyer

#167 1 year ago

Try finding sold listings on ebay. There is a list but they all link to some other items.

#168 1 year ago

Ya who knows - don't really use ebay except to buy cheap stuff outright. Maybe it was this thread but I thought someone got one for $35k?

#169 1 year ago

I think you need to add Big Daddy to the trade list. That might just break one loose.

#170 1 year ago
Quoted from Jvspin:

I think you need to add Big Daddy to the trade list. That might just break one loose.

LOL. I got a list a mile long of people that want that one including the last owner. It stays. (that's rotordave)
d5d20bd28d6c7a295f3f6905417ec33c70adced8 (resized).jpg

#171 1 year ago

How about you break loose that Struggle Bunnies for me, Baby?
Mmmm, Sk8ball.

Also, to everyone else: Yes, he is serious.
Also O-Deano, isn't that Dirty Harry the one you put 2" flippers on for awhile? That might be a selling point.

#172 1 year ago
Quoted from fireball2:

How about you break loose that Struggle Bunnies for me, Baby?

You can have Struggle Buggies. I like seeing your smiling face early in the AM anyway. I got it all tits now. Ill give you a deal.

Quoted from fireball2:

Also O-Deano, isn't that Dirty Harry the one you put 2" flippers on for awhile? That might be a selling point.

No that was a Judge Dredd. If there's one thing about JT's designs is there is never enough flipper gap. DH is a super nice sample game. No Supreme, I keep that one. I need some attitude around here.

#173 1 year ago
Quoted from o-din:

I like seeing you smiling face early in the AM anyway.

LOL! It was totally a Dude moment.

Quoted from o-din:

Ill give you a deal.

Yo-Deanster, you be da man! I'ma pm you after I deal with the pizza guy.

I just got mice elf a Big Daddy of mine own. Not nearly as beeyoutee as yers, but the playfield is 9+, and I should have it playing shweet soon.

#174 1 year ago

Struggle Buggies-1953.

Oldest game I've got now. I finally got all seven bumpers in sequence a couple weeks ago. It wasn't easy!

But yeah, it's looking a little out of place in that modern row there and I need a little more space still. You don't get the pingulp though.
DSCN5894 (resized).JPG

#175 1 year ago

I notice the buggies are in the garage now.
Ju still got that shweet Cyclone?

#176 1 year ago
Quoted from fireball2:

I notice the buggies are in the garage now.
Ju still got that shweet Cyclone?

It will be all the easier for you to back your van in and load it up! Long drive though, I don't envy you.

No, Cyclone turned into a Flash Gordon that a buddy has now.

Gone are the early days of collecting and "I'll never let any of them go!"... long gone

#177 1 year ago
Quoted from o-din:

Noone has a Supreme.

peter-noone (resized).jpg
#178 1 year ago

What resonates the most with me about this brand and pinball theme, is it reminds me of simpler times.

Unknown (resized).jpg

#179 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinless:

god damn, it's even uglier than I remember.

#181 1 year ago

Here's the remainder of those games.

If this doesn't happen, I may take some of your advice and seek out a Spiderman home edition and send it off to Neo to get the full treatment.

However, if that's what happens I would be just as happy if he paints it blue instead of red and says "BEER" instead of Supreme. Like that can up there.

DSCN5895 (resized).JPG
#182 1 year ago

o-din Hit this guy up on Instagram he is looking for pretty close to what you want to buy one for I believe.

Screenshot_20180625-142556_Instagram (resized).jpg

#183 1 year ago

Looks slick sitting there all by itself like that doesn't it?

I've never used instagram, can you post a link?

#185 1 year ago

9/10 condition because it's yellowing. lol

#186 1 year ago

I could be wrong, but it seems like the rich douche factor is very high with this pin. If you want something different I think you should do a re-theme. Pick your favorite layout. Pick your favorite theme. Pay the talent to make it happen. $20k should be more than enough. It will be one-of-a-kind.

It might not be a panty dropper, but at least you won't be that guy who dropped big $ on a Supreme.

#187 1 year ago
Quoted from NorCalRealtor:

at least you won't be that guy who dropped big $ on a Supreme.

Big money yes, but I won't have to pay any property tax on it.

#188 1 year ago

On second thought, if you're convinced the panties will drop go for it. Nothing beats young hotties coming over dropping their panties. I'm married now, but I still remember.

#189 1 year ago

Yeah, I'm still single so anything goes!

I'm going to attach my truck to a Supreme bumper sticker too, so they will follow me to my Supreme bachelor pad.

#190 1 year ago

$20K pin?
Why not upgrade your kitchen for about same amount?
Your property tax will stay the same because you don't need a building permit.
Chicks will go wild and you can cook for them....restaurants are expensive!!
28419623c35ff7e5ab0af27937c98612 (resized).jpg

#191 1 year ago

Kitchen too! It's all part of the $212,000 overall plan.

#192 1 year ago
Quoted from Theo_Ioannis:

$20K pin?
Why not upgrade your kitchen for about same amount?
Your property tax will stay the same because you don't need a building permit.
Chicks will go wild and you can cook for them....restaurants are expensive!!

Lol. In these parts maybe you can change a light bulb without a permit, but a kitchen remodel definitely requires one. Not everyone gets one though.

But then you've got to pray for no neighbor complaints or code enforcement drive-bys during construction.

#193 1 year ago

I've done a bit of remodeling already pretty much by myself. Both bathrooms, new windows, etc. But the Kitchen is still original 1959 all the way down to the yellow tile.

Hardest part about a remodel is picking things out. I'm not sure I'd ever like to spend so many hours looking at and getting educated on toilets again. But in the end the Kohler Wellworth won out.

#194 1 year ago
Quoted from o-din:

Hardest part about a remodel is picking things out. I'm not sure I'd ever like to spend so many hours looking at and getting educated on toilets again. But in the end the Kohler Wellworth won out.

I'm sure it was well worth the time you spent picking it out.

#195 1 year ago
Quoted from Jvspin:

I'm sure it was well worth the time you spent picking it out.

It really was especially when the competitor's was able to flush 24 golf balls at one time.

This looks like a Supreme Wellworth right here. The inspiration never ends!

#196 1 year ago

so that dude can afford a louis vuitton supreme toilet, but can't afford the toilet paper to wipe his ass? I'd say his priorities are pretty f*cked up

#197 1 year ago

I could be wrong, but it seems like the rich douche factor is very high with this pin. If you want something different I think you should do a re-theme. Pick your favorite layout. Pick your favorite theme. Pay the talent to make it happen. $20k should be more than enough. It will be one-of-a-kind.
It might not be a panty dropper, but at least you won't be that guy who dropped big $ on a Supreme.

I don't understand the Supreme thing at all - although I find it absolutely fascinating from a brand/marketing perspective. You know you've hit a home run when you can sell a branded brick for a premium. I mean WTF is that.

The pin is super douchey and not a panty dropper. HEP BSD = panty dropper.

#198 1 year ago

On second thought, if you're convinced the panties will drop go for it. Nothing beats young hotties coming over dropping their panties. I'm married now, but I still remember.

Pepperidge Farm probably doesn't remember that.

#199 1 year ago
Quoted from scylla:

The pin is super douchey and not a panty dropper. HEP BSD = panty dropper.

Maybe if your target is other Pinsiders.

#200 1 year ago

Odin start doing Supreme smog checks!!

There are 254 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 6.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside