New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 271453)

Wanted: Super Orbit

By punkin

3 months ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 months ago by Chitownpinball
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 3 months ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

Wanted

wanted

Wanted: Super Orbit

Added: June 22nd, 2020 Ended: August 3rd, 2020

Item description

Looking for one of these to go between my Stern Orbitor 1 and my Hankin Orbit 1, but they just don't seem to be around?
Pinside market says one machine ever has been listed. They made 2100 of them but there's none around. I have other machines with just as shitty rep, but they seem to be much more common even though made in lower numbers.

I'd like to hear peoples views on this, nearly as much as i'd like to hear from 50 people who have one for sale.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Woolgoolga, AU

Seller insights

These are punkin's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to punkin's stats page

#2 3 months ago

Ive got one. Never going any where though sorry.

#3 3 months ago

Thanks, did have a PM offer of one, but not restored unfortunately. It's the same playfield as my Hankin, so i'm after your thoughts on the gameplay?

The Orbit 1 gets rubbished as the worst Hankin made, but i think it plays brilliantly and has everything a pinball should have except ramps. It gets as much play when it's up the front room as any modern machine and much more from me. I'll play it before breakfast etc.

#4 3 months ago
Quoted from punkin:

Thanks, did have a PM offer of one, but not restored unfortunately. It's the same playfield as my Hankin, so i'm after your thoughts on the gameplay?
The Orbit 1 gets rubbished as the worst Hankin made, but i think it plays brilliantly and has everything a pinball should have except ramps. It gets as much play when it's up the front room as any modern machine and much more from me. I'll play it before breakfast etc.

Its a fun game. Rip the spinner, rip the vari target. Hard to get past 2m on mine. I think we've been at 1.7 ish for a few years now.

Ive got an oem playfield thats getting cleared at some point. Plastic set as well.

FYI:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-super-orbit-club

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside